Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: December Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 30 2012, 05:24 PM (5,799 Views)
EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Never liked that red headed Mary Sue and pretty much hated "Jokie" :D . Mcbain was likeable with Evangeline, other than that he was OLTL Jason :x .
Offline Profile Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

McBain serves absolutely no purpose. I just don't get why he's on contract. I'm sure Michael Easton would be just fine writing and enjoying his life. I'd rather they put someone on contract who doesn't sleep through his scenes and suck of space. No offense to Easton AT ALL just the McBain character is totally pointless.

I don't even know if I can see him with Sam at this point. I'd rather see a Liz/AJ/Sam triangle. Maybe. Not a catty triangle though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

dragonflies
Member Avatar

Cady McClain loves DnA

Cady McClain ‏@realcadymcclain
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Duke and Anna on GH!! What is happening with them today??? Can't wait!
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Holy crap! They are tying AJ to Faison!!! The surprises just keep coming. :cheer: I totally thought he was going to say Sonny. How the hell is AJ going to deliver Faison to the cops??? by the looks of it, Michael is going to help but they have to beat Robert to the punch. this is so exciting!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

sonemfan4life

dragonflies
Dec 3 2012, 06:28 PM
I don't think LA was all that great an actress, she was majorly overrated

Today's show was great. I want more Skye, Carly and Todd
I found her majorly overrated as well. She got alot of praise because she could cry and looked very young. And she did not look like her onscreen parents. I see she's tried to fix that looking young problem with implants recently.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Anyone know of a YouTube channel that posts daily GH clips? The channel I used to watch stopped doing clips. :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Tammy
Dec 5 2012, 10:57 PM
Anyone know of a YouTube channel that posts daily GH clips? The channel I used to watch stopped doing clips. :(
They usually do daily GH clips. Here's today's episode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXzq8HI4cMg&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Offline Profile Goto Top

engrady pind

When are some of these useless and boring story lines going to finish? I don't know how much more of Sonny-Kate/Connie-Johnny I can take? I am thoroughly bored with everything having to do with Michael and his parents, even AJ who needs a woman in his life to give him lots of children to raise from the get-go. He has to move on. As for Sam and child, the less I see of her the better, as always. Just cannot get into a character who whispers, whimpers and leaks from the eyes all the time.

There seems to be an absence of threat, and what conflict we are given is diluted. So Anna gets tricked into sleeping with Duke before she learns that he is Faison. So what? It's not the end of the world. Is he going to do a murder-suicide thing with her? Jerry Jax is nowhere in sight and he seems to be the only villain who manages to pose a real threat these days. Of course, we can hope Helena Cassadine finds the Ice Princess and thaws out her popsicle son, then we can expect some conflict and threat.

OK, Steve Burton left the show and the Jason character is believed dead. The show is better off without him. Carly has had to find someone to get her out of the messes she creates and Todd seems willing to do so while he waits for Blair to come back to him. In the meantime, his daughter has to play mentor and confessor to her own father. Michael has had to stand on his own two feet and think for himself. Sonny is so absorbed with getting Kate back that he doesn't seem to even register Jason's absence.

For more than a decade now GH has run too many storylines at one time, and consequently, did none of them well. Too many little stories have been backburnered or scrapped altogether to the disappointment of viewers while Sonny/Carly/Jason never had to deal with defeat or even disappointment. Luckily, we are getting changes now, thank goodness. I am enjoying GH alot, and I mean alot, more now than I have in years and years.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Oh, no, Anna...

Now find myself rearranging my day to watch the show. Love it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

The ending with Anna seeing Faison was awesome.

Sabrina and Todd's scenes were hilarious with him mistaking her for a potential employee.

Hello Lucy Coe!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Today's cliffhanger was awesome with Anna seeing Faison. Can't wait for Monday's episode.

The one thing that would make the ELQ storyline with Tracy and AJ better would be for them to bring back Ned permanently.
Goto Top

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

This first scene with Anna and Faison today was excellent. Great reaction from Finola Hughes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I loved the Anna/Faison/Duke scenes today. I don't even mind the switch that Faison pulled at the end of the episode because at least Anna knows Faison is alive, so it shouldn't take her long to catch on to what happened.

All the talk about Lucy's history (SO glad the vampire slayer crap from PC was excluded!) has me even more ready for her to show up onscreen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

So, is it Faison or Duke that's with Anna now? Crap has gone GREAT! :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

I am behind, but holy sh*t! Someone needs to tell the actress who plays Connie to calm the f*ck down. Some of her scenes are ridiculous. The storyline could be good if she took it down a notch. I haven't watch this much screen chewing since Stacy Hadiuk's second stint on Y&R. DC was b*tching because Connie and Kate didn't have two different hair styles. Frankly, that doesn't bother me a bit. Its more of the over-the-top acting that's annoying me.

So far, I'm not impressed with the nuKristina.

BTW, I love this show. Good work.
Edited by LPS, Dec 11 2012, 09:05 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

People have been hating on the actor who plays Trey in other forums. I don't get the hate. Granted, he doesn't deserve an Emmy, but, I think, his acting is okay. I can name far worse teen actors.

Still can't stand Starr. They need to recast her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Starr needs to leave.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Connie is on my last damn nerve. They need to haul her off to Shadybrook and leave her there.

Did anyone else die laughing when Robert threw water on "Duke's" face and it started melting? All I could think of was the wicked witch melting in the Wizard of Oz.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

LPS
Dec 12 2012, 08:53 PM
People have been hating on the actor who plays Trey in other forums. I don't get the hate. Granted, he doesn't deserve an Emmy, but, I think, his acting is okay. I can name far worse teen actors.

Still can't stand Starr. They need to recast her.
The actor who plays Trey is okay, no he's not Emmy material, but I have seen a helluva lot worse on soaps! Starr is just, meh. I only like her in scenes with Todd lately.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Dec 12 2012, 09:09 PM
Connie is on my last damn nerve. They need to haul her off to Shadybrook and leave her there.

Did anyone else die laughing when Robert threw water on "Duke's" face and it started melting? All I could think of was the wicked witch melting in the Wizard of Oz.
I can't stand Connie :moon: she is so freaking annoying. I loved Anna's reaction when she realize Duke was really Faison :P . Trey, Starr and Kristina need to leave. All are horrible IMO.

Danny was so adorable in his Santa custome :wub: .I love Sam and Alexie's relationship.
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Dec 12 2012, 09:50 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic