Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: December Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 30 2012, 05:24 PM (5,853 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Connie,total bitch for taking Molly's book.
Offline Profile Goto Top

happy
Member Avatar

:cheer: TODAY'S ANNA & FAISON SCENES WERE AWESOME!!! :cheer:

:wub: :wub: :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

Can I just throw out there that who would have ever thought Finola Hughes would be leading story on GH again? EVER? I love it. She's been so awesome in this storyline.

I also really really hope Tristan Rogers sticks around. Do we know anything on how long he's around? I mean, hell, Lynn Herring is supposedly around through March.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Talking puppy,REALLY?????
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Thank GAWD Anna and Faison didn't take it to the bedroom!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

happy
Member Avatar

Loving the show right now. Faison's unmasking (or unmelting) yesterday was soapie genius. Loved Anna/Robert scenes today. Their history, humor, and trust are a beautiful thing to watch. Can't wait to see what Anna found behind the door.

And I really like this surrogacy story. Yes, the puppy is silly. But soaps can be silly sometimes - and it's all in good fun, while also pointing to some deeper anxieties that everyone feels about this process. I just love that this doesn't feel like a retread of a soap story that I've seen a gazillion times. The relationships between Lulu/Dante and friendship between Lulu/Maxie feel very real, deep, and genuine. So they ground the silliness of the puppy. And I LOVE Mac/Maxie scenes. I love all Mac scenes. Now that Steve is going (yeah!) - maybe Mac will be paired with Olivia? I can't help but feel he deserves better than Felicia. And I would like to see Olivia with a good guy who isn't as dull as dirt. Both Mac and Olivia can be comic relief, but they are also capable of doing the heavy drama. Both characters have been single parents, are fiercely loyal, and sexy as hell.

:popcorn:
Offline Profile Goto Top

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

First a David Vickers commercial mention yesterday, and today "Hold the Diploma" LOL I love it!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Not suprising of course but from ABC.com:

Quote:

General Hospital fans, due to ABC News's coverage of the Connecticut shooting, the GH episode that was scheduled to air today (Friday, December 14th) will instead air on Monday, December 17th. Thanks for your understanding at this time.
Edited by Eric83, Dec 14 2012, 04:11 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

If you notice your post has been removed it was because either your post or the one you quoted broke our rules. Please take a moment to read them before posting again.

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/boardrules/
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar

^ Ummm, I read, what'd I do???

I was just saying that the XMas episode would be messed up.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I'm sending you a PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

The whole Olivia seeing a dog thing was funny... at first! But it's getting really old! :blah:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

olivia's visions s/l is stupid and annoying
Offline Profile Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

LUCY!!!!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

[email protected]

I heard Stephen Nichols was let go from Y&R,not surprising since they let Genie Francis go only a couple of months ago. Their chemistry was as wonderful on Y&R as it was on GH and they both have so much history and storyline potential. The show is absoultely nuts not to use them to their full potential(their two of the best actors on daytime tv!) Now is GH chance to bring both back to the show,they'd definitely bring the ratings due to their rich history together. Come on this is the chance I wouldn't let pass! :cheer:
Attached to this post:
Attachments: stefan7.jpg (9.91 KB)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Although I enjoyed the scenes at the clinic today, something about them felt rushed to me, and I didn't care much for the way Kimberly McCullough and Tristan Rogers played the scenes when Robert found Robin.

I was ready for Sabrina to just knock Meredith Viera on her ass to finally get to Lucy. I did like the Renee Divine reference, though, awkwardly inserted as it was.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Oh hell no... Robert better not be DEAD!

Interesting Renee reference, and kinda odd. I am kinda tired of them working in OLTL people in the random ways. Like Trey was going to work on the new David Vickers movies. These things might work going between OLTL and AMC but not with GH! At least AMC's Pine Valley and OLTL's Llanview were neighboring cities.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

Finola Hughes was once again amazing today. I agree it was a little lackluster when Robert found Robin but I'm just glad he did and we're finally getting on with this.

Ian Buchanan is sticking around, right? I'm excited to see the real Duke re-integrated. Although I know he's probably not, Tristan Rogers really needs to stick around too. Robert was really revitalized this go around.

Soo great to see Lucy! Although I know at some point we will we better get scenes between her, Felicia and Mac and whenever Luke comes back, they should share scenes. We know she's involved early on with the Quartermaines.
Edited by KMan101, Dec 17 2012, 10:33 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

I am confused about something... is Kimberly McCollugh actually coming back? Or does Robin go missing again?
Offline Profile Goto Top

bygnedys

They still don't get the real Robert, he would have had a gun on him and he would have pulled it on that crazy woman. He wanted to get WSB or Interpol involved before they went to the clinic, but they went without calling them.

It all seemed rushed today, I like the characters anyway, but it felt like the actors were being pushed to get their scenes over with. I guess for the oh so sparkling Sabrina ugh!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic