Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: December Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 30 2012, 05:24 PM (5,855 Views)
Anita

Tammy
Dec 17 2012, 10:45 PM
I am confused about something... is Kimberly McCollugh actually coming back? Or does Robin go missing again?
Kimberly was only back temporarily, so Robin still has not been found because Robert has been disabled.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Anita
Dec 18 2012, 10:53 AM
Tammy
Dec 17 2012, 10:45 PM
I am confused about something... is Kimberly McCollugh actually coming back? Or does Robin go missing again?
Kimberly was only back temporarily, so Robin still has not been found because Robert has been disabled.
Oh hell! So this is going to drag out even longer??? SO now Robert wont be able to talk, or if he can talk no one will believe him!!! ^o)
Offline Profile Goto Top

bygnedys

So far, there are no spoilers into future for Robert. My guess is that Anna and Duke send him somewhere where he will be safe from Faison's people while Robert is vulnerable.

There are rumors that Robin will resurface again during the Nurse's Ball, and so will Robert, I hope that is true. There is another rumor that J.T. will leave sometime in the near future, and that the show wants to get him and Kimberley to agree to be recurring.
Offline Profile Goto Top

happy
Member Avatar

The reunion between Anna and Duke was a bit of a let down. And I don't believe that Robert was overpowered by the female doctor. :shame:

I thought the scenes with Maxie were cute. And great to see Mac again!
Offline Profile Goto Top

bygnedys

I think the problem is R.C. doesn't seem to know a creative way to make sense for all the delay of not having Robin back on show. It could be he is still puzzling about how work around her schedule and be able to write her back alive or they are waiting for J.T. is he wants to leave when his contract is up.

Either way, it shouldn't stop him from using common sense about not making the vets look stupid!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Not a bad show yesterday - just didn't like the "Lucy Coe"-related scenes. Terrible acting. Too campy for me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

JERRY JAXS???? You gotta be kidding me!

Any word in any language can not express how much I loathe that chick who is trying to get in Patrick's pants. Not Sabrina, the bitchy stuck up one! :flipoff:
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

I don't care for any of Patrick's ladies. Patrick is boring in the romance department. I don't know much about Sabbrina, but she doesn't appear to be chararcter I like. Boring, weak, do-gooder, and that stupid feather in her hair didn't help. I LMAO@ that girl stealing Liz's film.

Still can't stand Spinelli. I've never felt he was a good fit with the show and Maxine needs to run in her little stilletos far away from him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

This Robin bullshit is dragging on too much..
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Episode was decent. Never liked Spixie and hope they are never revisited.cant stand Spin. I thought the Scrubs scenes were good. I have rather Patrick moved on with Liz than being caught between 2 useless characters who need to go away. it was nice seeing Lucy Coe again but I agree with Lanemack her scenes were to campy and bad acting.
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Dec 18 2012, 03:40 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

When Spinelli first came on... I loved him. He was so different, and I loved the way he irritated Jason. But it is old now and his character has no use or point anymore.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Tammy
Dec 18 2012, 04:52 PM
When Spinelli first came on... I loved him. He was so different, and I loved the way he irritated Jason. But it is old now and his character has no use or point anymore.
Me too, mostly because anyone that irritated Jason was alright in my book. Problem is that now he irritates the hell out of me. It's no longer cute now it's just annoying.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I have never been a big Elizabeth, but I did enjoy her getting all snarky with Slutty Doctor (whatever her name is).

Just FF through Spixie stuff. Spinelli is a character that you can only take in small doses and this whole triangle they are trying to create is just annoying.

I know others don't care for it, but as a fan of OLTL I like all the little memories kicked in now and again. Today it was the Christina Comes Home for Christmas video.
Offline Profile Goto Top

hawk_osu
Member Avatar

bygnedys
Dec 18 2012, 01:26 PM
I think the problem is R.C. doesn't seem to know a creative way to make sense for all the delay of not having Robin back on show. It could be he is still puzzling about how work around her schedule and be able to write her back alive or they are waiting for J.T. is he wants to leave when his contract is up.

Either way, it shouldn't stop him from using common sense about not making the vets look stupid!!
I don't know if it's that RC doesn't have a creative way to make sense of the delay - I think it's the fact that Kimberly McCullough's schedule dictates when she can and can't be at GH. I figured something like this was going to have to happen in terms of Robin's story, because we all know KC isn't on contract and I'm not sure she could be considered recurring, she's more of a guest star at this point. So to not have something happen to Robert that prevented him from telling Anna that Robin is alive would not have worked. Because then Anna would have solely been invested in finding her, which I'm not saying is a bad thing but Anna has to drive story. Until either KM is ready to come back on a more permanent or recurring status or Jason Thompson decides to leave we're going to continue to get this little hiccups in the story.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

I really didn't care much for Jerry having Robin. Why does Ron insist on all villains being connected and in some league of villains? LOL. I was actually hoping for Helena.

I also found it a little too convenient that Robin's gift was urging Patrick to move on. I mean, REALLY? I'm sorry, I just found it ridiculous.

The show's been kinda 'blah' the last few days. I wish there were better flow with this show. I noticed the same thing with OLTL. We see the same set of characters for what feels like weeks on end and then it rotates. While not 'bad' per say, it's just becoming noticable and glaring.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

I hate Sonny Corinthos,
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

KMan101
Dec 19 2012, 08:00 AM
I really didn't care much for Jerry having Robin. Why does Ron insist on all villains being connected and in some league of villains? LOL. I was actually hoping for Helena.

I also found it a little too convenient that Robin's gift was urging Patrick to move on. I mean, REALLY? I'm sorry, I just found it ridiculous.

The show's been kinda 'blah' the last few days. I wish there were better flow with this show. I noticed the same thing with OLTL. We see the same set of characters for what feels like weeks on end and then it rotates. While not 'bad' per say, it's just becoming noticable and glaring.
While no HW is perfect, I'll take what the current writers are selling over the previous regime. IMO, GH has improved immensely.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lanemack
Member Avatar

KMan101
Dec 19 2012, 08:00 AM

Absolutely agree. HATE that all the villains are involved somehow in this story. Couldn't Faison escape - and just have one of his "people" hold Robin for him? I agree about it being "blah". Not bad - I still am loyally watching - but just not rearranging my schedule to watch it "live".

Love Patrick. Hate Dr. Britt. Waiting for Sabrina's "makeover". I'll admit it - it's the most soapy, predictable mess but I can't help liking it. There's something to be said about hating the "obvious bad girl" and rooting for the underdog. I'm a sap.

Didn't think I liked the "doggy visions" story but I have to confess that I searched for some spoilers about Dante/Lulu's baby. It's crazy, I know, but I was curious. I like Spinelli and Maxie although it seems to be dragging a bit.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

Loving these AJ/Michael scenes, I'm very glad that AJ confessed and explained himself.
Offline Profile Goto Top

engrady pind

VIEWER PREDICTIONS FOR 2013 Give it a try.

1) Dr. Brit Westbitch is actually Faison's daughter and is all part of his big plan to further isolate Anna and Robin.

2) AJ finds happiness with Elizabeth and they have a daughter.

3) Maxie and Spinelli unite only to have Maxie fall in lust with another man again.

4) Michael and Kristina take over Sonny's territory.

5) Carly is forced to marry Jerry Jax.

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic