Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
GH: December Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 30 2012, 05:24 PM (5,827 Views)
LPS
Member Avatar

Quote:

AJ finds happiness with Elizabeth and they have a daughter.

Liz does not need to pop anything out down there for a LONG time. She has plenty of kids for a soap character. LOL. Although I am open to the pairing.

Quote:

Maxie and Spinelli unite only to have Maxie fall in lust with another man again.

Maxie should not get stuck with that loser, Spinelli. I'm ready for Spinelli to leave PC.

Quote:

Carly is forced to marry Jerry Jax.

Agreed! Jax is the only pairing of Carly's I have enjoyed. The thought of Carly and Todd in bed is creepy for some reason.
Edited by LPS, Dec 24 2012, 11:25 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

I can be for AJ and Liz but it needs to be a real, slow burning romance. I can see it working quite well but man, could Ron have hit us over the head anymore with it? Why are they 'subtly' telling us everything? It's like how DAYS now has to beat us over the head with the 'longing' between 'couples' and the 'tragic lives' they live.

I mean, Monica (freshly plumped, I saw. Leslie you were looking JUST FINE. STOP) pushing Liz towards AJ couldn't BE more obvious. How about dealing with Liz's family before shoving her into yet another romance?
Offline Profile Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

LPS
Dec 24 2012, 11:25 PM
Quote:

AJ finds happiness with Elizabeth and they have a daughter.

Liz does not need to pop anything out down there for a LONG time. She has plenty of kids for a soap character. LOL. Although I am open to the pairing.

Quote:

Maxie and Spinelli unite only to have Maxie fall in lust with another man again.

Maxie should not get stuck with that loser, Spinelli. I'm ready for Spinelli to leave PC.

Quote:

Carly is forced to marry Jerry Jax.

Agreed! Jax is the only pairing of Carly's I have enjoyed. The thought of Carly and Todd in bed is creepy for some reason.
I'm not gonna lie. I'm entertained as hell by Carly and Todd. I do laugh at their lack of self-awareness at times and snarky sides. I do. However, I kinda shudder at them in bed together. They 'work' but I just don't know about them as a couple. I'm kinda warming up to Sonny and Carly. I've liked their coming together over Michael, as much as their self-righteousness wants to make me drink. Though at times they do act somewhat self-aware. I did like Carly and Jax but I felt they were still never given much. Just usual Carly drama and Guza's refusal to mature her. Wolf at least was moving in the right direction with Carly. She's reminding me of what Ron did to Blair for a while, take the spark out and just have her be this 'mama bear' which maybe isn't too bad.

I'm over Maxie and Spinelli. I like the new direction Maxie is taking but I'm worried it's just temporary and we'll keep seeing the same thing. I just cannot take anymore of Spinelli's whimpering, watery eyes, etc. Ugh. Just over it. LOL.

However, the AJ/Michael scenes were great. I love Sean Kanan and AJ. I like that we're still not sure which way AJ will ultimately go. I like seeing him struggle but I really really really don't want AJ to hit rock bottom again. Ever. However, I figure it's going to happen. We're in for a long push and pull here between AJ and Sonny.

I had to LMAO at Tracy trying to win over Sam. Jane Elliot is fabulous. Kelly at least tried, I guess. I really am noticing she's not that great. Damn, what happened? Guess all of those years with no story, though on everyday of course (though I don't think Wolf used her everyday), propping Jason, drained the life out of her.

I can't believe how tolerable I find Dante. I'm still meh with Lulu at times. I do like that Sonny went to the hospital.

Lucy and Monica were fun though. I usually don't mind brute Alice but I guess because I'm biased towards Lucy, I hated her attitude towards Lucy and how she sees her as trouble. I'm glad Monica admitted Lucy is harmless.

So great to have Lucy back. I like they showed her reflecting on the Nurses Ball. Even though it might have been more "SEE we care" rather than character reflection, I still appreciated it. Lynne Herring looks gorgeous. LOL at how Lucy just let herself into the mansion with the 'hidden key'. I hope we see her with Tracy.
Edited by KMan101, Dec 25 2012, 07:43 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

I def want Sabrina off the show. She's too comical, too young for Patrick. Looks and acts like a nerdy teen schoolgirl with a crush. Write her off ASAP. I hope to God that Britt isn't Faison's daughter, she should be a little bitchy but not evil.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Aw, I like Sabrina. She's quirky, and has been a nice fit on the show so far. Same with Felix. Love him! I do think Sabrina is too young for Patrick though. I don't mind the crush angle being played, but I really don't want to see the two of them become anything serious. If anything, I want to see Patrick let Sabrina down easily, and then take on a "big brother" role with her.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Dec 25 2012, 02:26 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

I don't mind Sabrina but it's time to tone her down JUST a tad.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
Dec 25 2012, 01:37 PM
I def want Sabrina off the show. She's too comical, too young for Patrick. Looks and acts like a nerdy teen schoolgirl with a crush. Write her off ASAP. I hope to God that Britt isn't Faison's daughter, she should be a little bitchy but not evil.
I have the same issues with the character. She looks too young for Patrick. I could see her going with Spinelli or maybe Michael, but not Patrick. The character is too gimmicky for me to enjoy. If the writers want to keep Sabrina, she needs some character modifications.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Not exactly sure how I feel about Michael and Starr having sex right after he admitted he was raped. Weird.

Connie's entrance to Sonny's Christmas party was hilarious!

So was AJ and Tracy trying to win over Lucy. Loved Monica and Tracy coming together thanks to a common enemy at the end.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

I found the Starr/Michael sex scenes to be awkward, especially, after that confession. I hope Connie takes Starr out.

I don't get why Lulu was all up Maxie's behind.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic