Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC spoiler pics for the week of Dec. 3rd
Topic Started: Nov 30 2012, 05:35 PM (1,044 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/news/#item=267937
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

I have the vapors after that clip!

lysie
Member Avatar

So Marlena's hair is going to look better this week. :popcorn:

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

How come they don't show all new pictures and not just some? :shrug:

peaches179

lysie
Dec 3 2012, 10:34 AM
So Marlena's hair is going to look better this week. :popcorn:

LOL. I agree, Lysie. Marlena's hair has been driving me nuts lately! Even though I've given up on her wardrobe, I've always looked forward to seeing her gorgeous hair.
Edited by peaches179, Dec 3 2012, 11:41 AM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Thoughts:

• I want Marlena's hair.

• Why are they using pictures of Arianna's memorial service? Old much?

• Speaking of old, Daniel and Jennifer look like they're 95 with the outfits they are wearing.

• If the picture of Jennifer at the hospital is recent, the only medical attention she looks like she needs is a transvaginal ultrasound a la Daniel Jonas. :puke:

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Marlena's hair is pretty.

That's all.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

With them taping 3 months ahead you would think they would have updated pictures. :shame:

Kansa
Member Avatar

In the picture with Rafe, Sami, and E.J, whose picture is on the bar? Gabi? Does she die (or "die")?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kansa
Dec 3 2012, 12:58 PM
In the picture with Rafe, Sami, and E.J, whose picture is on the bar? Gabi? Does she die (or "die")?
I think that picture was from Arianna's memorial service two years ago.
Quote Post Goto Top

cord08

I think part of the reason they use old pictures is because they don't take production stills of every scene.

Kansa
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Dec 3 2012, 01:12 PM
Kansa
Dec 3 2012, 12:58 PM
I think that picture was from Arianna's memorial service two years ago.
Thank you, Hopeless!

concerned
Member Avatar

cord08
Dec 3 2012, 01:20 PM
I think part of the reason they use old pictures is because they don't take production stills of every scene.
Surely it would be a lot more cost effective (and look a lot less ridiculous) for someone just to take a photo of the pertinent scenes rather than employing someone to dig back through the archives to try and cobble together outdated photos that may have a vague connection with the storyline.

NicGil

What stuck out to me the most was how they said trouble follows Daniel to "his" cabin. From what I thought I read in spoilers, he goes to the Horton cabin and I hope it is not suddenly his.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply