Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Promo for the week of December 3rd
Topic Started: Nov 30 2012, 05:40 PM (2,827 Views)
Thomson
Member Avatar

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Well, that was interesting. So she's trying to make John jealous. And lol @ Marlena's face.

Helpless Romantic

lysie
Nov 30 2012, 05:43 PM
Well, that was interesting. So she's trying to make John jealous. And lol @ Marlena's face.
Was there ever any doubt? More predictable crap and that's what kills DAYS for me. Sami Rafe EJ crap predictable
Dannifer predictable
Ericole predictable
WilsonNabi predictable and finally J&M / Brady Kristen predictable. Same story different year and in some cases continued from the previous writers.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Nov 30 2012, 05:54 PM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I'll be sure to have my barf bag handy! :x

And if John is actually jealous he is a even bigger ass then I have thought he has been recently! :shame:

lysie
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Nov 30 2012, 05:48 PM
lysie
Nov 30 2012, 05:43 PM
Was there ever any doubt? More predictable crap and that's what kills DAYS for me.
Yes. And I still do doubt.

peaches179

This would be so much more dramatic if it was Eric.

Thanks for posting.

peaches179

Even Brady couldn't be that stupid. No, look who were're talking about? :rolleyes:

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Nikki

Finally a promo that I can get a little excited about!

andromeda

So she shows her true colours. John's a dumbass now. If it proves to be that he is actually jealous then he is an asshole too. As for Brady, he deserves it because he is stupid for ever believing Kristen over Marlena.
Edited by andromeda, Nov 30 2012, 06:10 PM.

Helpless Romantic

DJsMommy
Nov 30 2012, 06:01 PM
Finally a promo that I can get a little excited about!
Yeah at least it isn't the Sami men saga.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I'm not sure how predictable it is, 'cause they can easily transform this into a real romance if Kristen develops feelings (which would be lame, imho). Even if it is the obvious route, it's basically what I want to see. Kristen vs. Marlena with John as some sort of prize and Brady as a pawn. That should be fun (for me).

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

I love this! Kristen is using John's son to make him jealous and is getting her swerve on in the process! I'm just so giddy! Go get em, Kristen! :popcorn:

Tammy
Member Avatar

I have to say... if John is jealous, I will be PISSED!

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

What bugs me about this (I don't mind seeing Kristin and Brady together) is it relies a lot on Kristin assumptions. I can totally buy her arranging to be mugged but to think Brady would show up to rescue her. Then to presume he'd get hurt. Then later she would have to presume he would follow her to the church, presume he would hang out outside the church door as she gave that confession. If they weren't showing this promo, I'd think she really is attracted to Brady and didn't mean to have these feelings for him because it seems preposterous that she could pinpoint Brady's exact moves to the second like that.

Not to mention that sleeping with a man's son would necessarily make him jealous. I'd worry it would gross him out not to mention undo any of the goodwill she's made with him lately.
Edited by Tripp, Nov 30 2012, 08:06 PM.

ShaneDOOLFan

Tripp
Nov 30 2012, 08:05 PM
What bugs me about this (I don't mind seeing Kristin and Brady together) is it relies a lot on Kristin assumptions. I can totally buy her arranging to be mugged but to think Brady would show up to rescue her. Then to presume he'd get hurt. Then later she would have to presume he would follow her to the church, presume he would hang out outside the church door as she gave that confession. If they weren't showing this promo, I'd think she really is attracted to Brady and didn't mean to have these feelings for him because it seems preposterous that she could pinpoint Brady's exact moves to the second like that.

Not to mention that sleeping with a man's son would necessarily make him jealous. I'd worry it would gross him out not to mention undo any of the goodwill she's made with him lately.
well Im not sure that Kristen arranged all those or if she is reacting to them in a manipulative manner.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

I have serious problems with Kristen/Brady pairing. If it is really to make John jealous that is even sicker. Brady is really dumber than dirt falling for her schemes. To me, this is proof she has not changed at all--unless the voice over narration is a "red herring" to mislead viewers.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Not surprising but I love the idea of Brady and Kristen.

Ljay
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Nov 30 2012, 09:56 PM
Not surprising but I love the idea of Brady and Kristen.
I like Brady and Kristen too. I just wish it was completely true and she wasn't using him to get back at his father.

I can see where Marlena stands with this too. I just hope John isnt a dumbass, believing nothing he hears and half of what he sees.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Kristen is one sick bitch.....AND I LOVE HER!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Nov 30 2012, 10:45 PM
Kristen is one sick bitch.....AND I LOVE HER!
She's delicious!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply