Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Promo for the week of December 3rd
Topic Started: Nov 30 2012, 05:40 PM (2,825 Views)
Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Mitchapalooza
Nov 30 2012, 10:45 PM
Kristen is one sick bitch.....AND I LOVE HER!
I miss you Mitch... It is lonely here without you.

ED has rapidly become my most favorite female actress on DAYS. She gives a great perfermance every time she is on screen, no matter the caliber of the material or the dialgoue she's given.

Her effort and talent reminds me of my other favorite actor, who is no longer on DAYS. lol!!

Still holding on......with threadbare fingertips

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ireland98

This might be best story on right now...so far... or at least compared to everything else on Days now I guess. :shrug:
Edited by Ireland98, Nov 30 2012, 11:46 PM.

shar_d
Member Avatar

Brady and Kristen definitely have chemistry so I LOVE this storyline! However, I don't want John to be jealous..it's not fair to Marlena ,and she is the love of his life, so I think its pretty presumptuous of Kristen to think that he would be jealous at all. Upset, of course, because its pretty shady of her to sleep with his son...but jealous? Don't think so. Brady on the other hand..what the heck is he thinking sleeping with a woman that was involved with his father??? I guess I shouldn't be surprised since he slept with Nicole knowing her history with Victor. But it just makes him look like a fool and I want him to finally find love.

Either way, I'm just happy that the whole show isn't about stupid Scami all the time. It's nice to have a bit of a break for her and see another female get some attention on the show. I LOVE Kristen! She's always been my fav character and I am over the moon that she is back on my show :)

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Am I the only one who finds this disgusting?

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Tammy
Nov 30 2012, 05:55 PM
I'll be sure to have my barf bag handy! :x

And if John is actually jealous he is a even bigger ass then I have thought he has been recently! :shame:
If he's jealous, then I can no longer call him John Black. Because John Black would NEVER behave this way. EVER. I didn't call him John Black back in 2000/2001, I won't now.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Tripp
Nov 30 2012, 08:05 PM
Not to mention that sleeping with a man's son would necessarily make him jealous. I'd worry it would gross him out not to mention undo any of the goodwill she's made with him lately.
And John especially wouldn't be jealous, considering he spent half his relationship with Kristen fantasizing about Marlena every time they had sex.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I don't think John is going to be jealous, but I think the way he flips out and overreacts will cause people, namely Marlena, to assume that its jealousy and not just him protecting Brady. I would much prefer that they swap Eric and Brady in this situation, but I still think the John/Marlena/Kristen part of this will be really good.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

I do thik they have chemistry, but the age difference makes this kind of gross. But honestly, I feel like this is one of the most original stories on the show right now! First, I thought it would be another boring triangle, but now it is more interesting. Still not a good story IMO, but better than everything else on the show now.

AFaithL

DiMeraFan67
Dec 1 2012, 01:54 PM
I don't think John is going to be jealous, but I think the way he flips out and overreacts will cause people, namely Marlena, to assume that its jealousy and not just him protecting Brady. I would much prefer that they swap Eric and Brady in this situation, but I still think the John/Marlena/Kristen part of this will be really good.
I hope you are right....because John being "jealous" of Brady/Kristen would make him an asshole of epic proportions. Marlena is the love of his life, and it would be insulting to her if all of the sudden John acted as if he "wanted" Kristen sexually. He has Marlena, period. Why would he even want anyone else?

Plus, as someone said above, John spent a lot of his time thinking about Marlena while in bed with Kristen in the 90s.....it was never the other way around.

I love "villainess" Kristen, but John needs to be written in character. I can see him wanting to protect Brady, but jealousy is just plain insulting to his marriage.

angie37
Member Avatar

John probably won't be jealous, but Marlena will think so, and that's all that Kristen wants--to cause more friction between the two.

blueskies
Member Avatar

angie37
Dec 2 2012, 09:06 AM
John probably won't be jealous, but Marlena will think so, and that's all that Kristen wants--to cause more friction between the two.
I agree. I don't think he'll be jealous, but he certainly won't be happy.

King
Member Avatar

I love this, but again, it's moving a little fast for me.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

soapnet promo

http://he-il.facebook.com/photo.php?v=234810686650318&set=vb.54025165143&type=3&theater

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Dec 4 2012, 08:40 AM
Now that's a promo! Love the look Kristen gives Marlena while in bed with Brady! Haaaaa!

Tammy
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Dec 4 2012, 08:40 AM
Ugh it's just so... NASTY! lol

blueskies
Member Avatar

Is there a YouTube link for the promo?

Eta, never mind found it on soap net, omg! :o Marlena's look of horror is amazing.
Edited by blueskies, Dec 4 2012, 01:16 PM.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

blueskies
Dec 4 2012, 01:06 PM
Is there a YouTube link for the promo?

Eta, never mind found it on soap net, omg! :o Marlena's look of horror is amazing.
It's so soapy!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply