Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 17th; *updated 12/7*
Topic Started: Nov 30 2012, 09:05 PM (35,710 Views)
Romancer66

JDeveraux_91
Dec 4 2012, 10:34 AM
ChampagneRiver
Dec 3 2012, 09:39 PM
Quote:

Lucas and Jennifer clash over her relationship with Daniel. Jennifer makes no qualms about putting her younger brother in his place and reveals just how much she cares for Daniel.
Just watch them try to make Lucas look like a complete ass in this conversation.
Of course they will! Poor Lucas and BD are in the same boat as Jack/MA, totally expendable for the likes of Orange Dick. Lucas gets to see first hand what a disloyal slut his sister is now. I'm positive he will be made the bad guy for having the nerve to dislike Saint Daniel. After all, the loser only slept with Lucas' fiancee, but he's not entitled to have any negative feelings toward the perfect, orange bag of garbage. :flipoff:
I just worry that Lucas is going to be made to apologize down the road for not liking or trusting St. Daniel. :rolleyes:

On the other hand, I'm still glad there's someone out there who doesn't worship Dr. Douche, however long it lasts.

As for Jen-Jen, the contrast between her and Abe is glaring to the point of blindness. Both lost their longtime spouses around the same time period, but Abe has been quietly grieving Lexie and taking care of their child. He hasn't been making a fool of himself running all over town looking for someone to rescue. Or screaming at potential rivals for Kayla. I'm not sure I'm rooting for him and Kayla to be more than friends, but at least they're taking whatever it is between them slow, with respect for each other's previous relationships.

Not so Jennifer. Her pursuit of Daniel--right after scattering Jack's ashes--isn't sweet, passionate, or romantic, no matter how T&W try to spin it: she comes across as desperate, needy, and obsessed. And on that head, there's precious little to choose between her and Nicole. I'm just embarrassed that both women are losing their shit over a shallow, fickle, sleazy womanizer like Daniel.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lumifan4life

Romancer66
Dec 4 2012, 10:55 AM
I just worry that Lucas is going to be made to apologize down the road for not liking or trusting St. Daniel. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't be surprised if they went this route either. Maybe it all depends on how things go down once Chloe is back in town. Maybe Lucas will start getting suspicious and will warn Jen that Dan and Chloe might get back together now. Then if Dan proves him wrong and stays loyal to Jennifer while treating Chloe like crap, Lucas will probably end up apologizing. I would rather Dan cheat on Jen with Chloe or at least leave Jen in the dust the minute he sees Chloe again. I guess we'll see.

Harmony233

LuvingLumi
Dec 4 2012, 10:43 AM
Harmony233
Dec 4 2012, 09:11 AM
Vicky4Mimi
Dec 4 2012, 09:05 AM
lumifan4life
Dec 4 2012, 08:48 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I really hope you are right! I hope Jenn comes to Lucas and says "I should have listened". Lucas knows what he's talking about.

I love seeing his name in spoilers..but dang it, writers GIVE HIM SOMETHING!! He could go work for Kate and bring down Sami's "little dog and pony show" job. He could meet with EJ to discuss lipstick and then come up with a lipgloss that makes EJ envious! He could bring Autumn to Salem and they could be really in love and happy... so many different things for the guy!
IA such a waste of BD talent was watching the scenes the other day from 2001 where lucas had to sign over custody of will to sami or him and kate would go to prision.lucas broke my heart in those scenes I think that was some of BD best scenes on the show.
That was my favorite Lucas! I miss the bad boy obnoxious weasel asshole with a heart of gold he was once upon a time *sigh* Good scenes!

yes he was fun lol

Romancer66

lumifan4life
Dec 4 2012, 11:04 AM
Romancer66

I wouldn't be surprised if they went this route either. Maybe it all depends on how things go down once Chloe is back in town. Maybe Lucas will start getting suspicious and will warn Jen that Dan and Chloe might get back together now. Then if Dan proves him wrong and stays loyal to Jennifer while treating Chloe like crap, Lucas will probably end up apologizing. I would rather Dan cheat on Jen with Chloe or at least leave Jen in the dust the minute he sees Chloe again. I guess we'll see.
I don't see NB coming back for Chloe to be the loser in a storyline with Dannifer. Which doesn't mean TIIC won't try it. As you say, time will tell.

But I think Chloe's return will be an acid test for Jen-Jen as an individual. Is she going to treat Chloe the way she did Nicole, getting in her face, hurling accusations, and shrieking that she ruined poor, defenseless Daniel's life? If so, she really has lost her marbles and became a Daniel-obsessed whackaloon. Even on her worst day, Chloe was never the schemer Nicole was.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Dec 4 2012, 11:17 AM
lumifan4life
Romancer66

I don't see NB coming back for Chloe to be the loser in a storyline with Dannifer. Which doesn't mean TIIC won't try it. As you say, time will tell.

But I think Chloe's return will be an acid test for Jen-Jen as an individual. Is she going to treat Chloe the way she did Nicole, getting in her face, hurling accusations, and shrieking that she ruined poor, defenseless Daniel's life? If so, she really has lost her marbles and became a Daniel-obsessed whackaloon. Even on her worst day, Chloe was never the schemer Nicole was.
Well, to be fair, Chloe did scheme to kill Carly because she thought Daniel liked her. Nicole hasn't schemed to kill Jennifer that I'm aware of. Nicole is definitely a schemer, but Chloe did her fair share of whacko things while being Daniel obsessed, so I think Jennifer would have plenty of ammunition if she chose to go all self-righteous and shrieky on Chloe.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
Come on Ron, We are counting on YOU !!

Melanie clearly got her 'drive men crazy over me syndrome' from daddy....it seems all these women do cray things just to be with Daniel....

Romancer66

Sariah
Dec 4 2012, 12:27 PM
Romancer66
lumifan4life
Romancer66

Well, to be fair, Chloe did scheme to kill Carly because she thought Daniel liked her. Nicole hasn't schemed to kill Jennifer that I'm aware of. Nicole is definitely a schemer, but Chloe did her fair share of whacko things while being Daniel obsessed, so I think Jennifer would have plenty of ammunition if she chose to go all self-righteous and shrieky on Chloe.
Really? My goodness, women really do go batshit crazy over Daniel! I'm still at a loss to understand why.

I guess it's a given, then, that Jennifer will go on another shrieky, self-righteous rampage when Chloe comes back. After all, she won't just be defending Poor, Helpless Daniel, she'll be speaking up for her Bestest Friend Ever, Carly. Even though Jen-Jen hurt Carly far more by getting involved with Daniel in the first place.

And that too boggles the mind. How does any woman go from carrying a torch for Bo to being obsessed with Dr. Sleaze?

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

People keep walking in on Brady and Kristen,have they not learned how to lock doors?Ew my eye site would be ruined for life if I had to witness anything with those two.

jaygal
Member Avatar

Chloe and Lucas should team up and cause trouble for Dan et al.

Harmony233

jaygal
Dec 4 2012, 12:56 PM
now that might be interesting lucas needs to go back to schemming lol

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Dec 4 2012, 12:37 PM
Sariah
Romancer66
lumifan4life

Really? My goodness, women really do go batshit crazy over Daniel! I'm still at a loss to understand why.

I guess it's a given, then, that Jennifer will go on another shrieky, self-righteous rampage when Chloe comes back. After all, she won't just be defending Poor, Helpless Daniel, she'll be speaking up for her Bestest Friend Ever, Carly. Even though Jen-Jen hurt Carly far more by getting involved with Daniel in the first place.

And that too boggles the mind. How does any woman go from carrying a torch for Bo to being obsessed with Dr. Sleaze?
Makes me glad that Nancy is returning too. Mama Nancy's foot in her ass may be just what the doctor ordered (pun intended) ;)
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Dec 4 2012, 01:08 PM.

Dazefan4now
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Dec 4 2012, 09:23 AM
LuvingLumi
Dec 4 2012, 09:21 AM
Vicky4Mimi
Dec 4 2012, 08:58 AM
Sariah
Dec 3 2012, 11:23 PM

Since he's going to be at the Horton house anyway...Isn't it time that this is hung on their tree?
Posted Image
You want me to smack you or something? :P
it wouldn't be the first time! :cheers: You know that's a favorite DAYS holiday picture that I like to drag out. It's always a little scary for some :biggrin:
Rafe HortonHernandez. Hey if there's not enough room to hang up Rafe's ornament, they could always remove Lucas'. :lol:

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

nope, not gonna happen. Lucas is a Horton and Rafe is not.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Dec 4 2012, 12:37 PM
Sariah
Romancer66
lumifan4life

And funnily enough, when Chloe was planning to do Carly in, Carly didn't even like Daniel then! But of course, just being in his presence for any length of time causes most Salemites to fall head over heels obsessively in love with him.

But I'm sure most of Jen's shrieking will be due to the Parker situation, which will be magically resolved with St. Dan being the father and Jen will step in as his mother because, in her mind, Parker deserves better.

Meanwhile, in Sariah-land, Parker is still Philip's baby. I mean, I pretended that Phloe were together offscreen and look! Apparently they were. So I'm going to use my wishful thinking to keep Parker a Phloe baby because it would make me sad if Parker ended up tanorexic like Daniel.

concerned
Member Avatar

Sariah
Romancer66
lumifan4life
Romancer66

What was the tiny hospital owned scalpel for if not to cause a bloody carnage with Jenifers innards?

AHM

Delete. Sorry, wrong thread.
Edited by AHM, Dec 4 2012, 05:19 PM.

jaygal
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Dec 4 2012, 01:01 PM
jaygal
Dec 4 2012, 12:56 PM
now that might be interesting lucas needs to go back to schemming lol
Absolutely, I like sneaky Lucas.
There could be a lot of fun had from an alliance like Chloe and Lucas.

Lil
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Dec 3 2012, 08:48 PM
Source Look Ahead: Week of December 17

EJ shows Sami softer, compassionate side of him while with Sydney and Johnny. Is EJ truly "playing" Sami? One might think so, but his feelings for Sami are genuine. Will his desire to be a better person outweigh his tendency to revert back to manipulative patterns? His new change of heart is definitely going a long way towards endearing him to Sami.

Will and Sonny work to mend their relationship, but the secrets they are both keeping makes it harder and harder. It's hard to want honesty from Will when Sonny's not being honest himself. Sonny thinks he knows the truth about Will and Gabi, but he couldn't be farther from the truth.

Kristen and Brady's secret relationship isn't such a secret anymore! Jennifer walks in on a close moment between the pair. Will she keep their secret?

Giving her pending marriage to Nick, Gabi is invited to the Horton House for Christmas. Will she and baby Horton get their own ornament?

Kayla and Abe continue to grow closer. Lucas and Jennifer clash over her relationship with Daniel. Jennifer makes no qualms about putting her younger brother in his place and reveals just how much she cares for Daniel. Look for Daniel and Jennifer to share a special moment.

Eric's night terrors continue.

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/soaps/previews/3304-days-of-our-lives-teasers-december-10-17-edition?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=tvsource
EJ and Sami...what else is new? Since they both used to be villains can ONE of them be written that way? This is so stupid. Another let's redeem EJ or not story. Booooring. His snarky minute with Nicole yesterday was the best I've seen him do for months. And only for literally...like a minute lol

Will/Sonny...what secret is Sonny keeping? that he knows about Wabi or something else? I'd like to think it was something else. That we could like...see...on screen. But that's probably askin gway too much. I have been loving Will's performances opposite Gabi the last few days, though. As long as Rafe or Nick aren't there. And CB as ever could be any actress. I hate the baby s/l in general as I'm really sick of babies on this show, but I am liking Will's struggle with what to do. And OF COURSE I think he should be talking to Sonny about it, but then I guess there wouldn't be much soapiness.

Brady has always bored the Hell out of me (both EM & KL). I'm digging the Kristen stuff waaaay more than I thought I would ("almost Biblically wrong" as Kristen said...but entertainment wise? I've crossed over. But yet another pop-in to Kristen's hotel room is beyond ridiculous. I'm surprised Billie didn't walk in and tell everyone about it since that's like what she does now lol And I honestly don't need MORE Jennifer. Especially all of these special/close/wubby dubby "moments" she is having with Taniel. And now that this character is overexposed with that crap, you're going to pull a Sami with her and insert her in a s/l that has nothing to do with her? I'm also with everyone who is saying that we need to know more about Kristen's manipulations. Ok, ED has made it clear in her performance that she is "up to" something...but WHAT? A hint? Please? Because bagging Brady and having Marlena see it is just not quite villainous enough for me.

Gabi being invited to the Horton's xmas party...ok...EVERYONE used to go to parties there back in the day. But Gabi getting an ornament makes me want to barf. And speaking of Nick also when was he ever this much of a douche? As far as I'm concerned they can keep the Wabi baby and raise it together off-screen for all I care about either of them. Rafe can help them. He seems to have asolutely nothing better to do right now anyway.

Abe & Kayla...I guess I don't have a problem with this. But we see them like maybe once a month and it's not for very long so I really couldn't care less. I know they each need stuff to do, but they are both pretty bland these days. I'm not offended by it. At least they are appearing at all?

Lucas!! Wow. I sure hope he tears Tan & Jen new ones. I want some Lucas TRUTH!

Eric stuff could be interesting but the parallels between this and the Jack PTSD s/l are kind of glaring. I am trying really hard to like Eric. But so far he's just "meh."

newlabone

it just show that these writer don't have any direction . yes will and marlena has such wonderful heart felt scenes that any viewer in some way could relate too. the writers have screwed wills and sonny story line up so bad that i don't even watch it anymore i just skip the scenes with will and the little trap all together. i only watch wilson scenes. as for brady sleeping with kristian it turned my stomach perhaps the writer had just as well have him sleeping with the men next cause there soon won't be anyone thats female left for him to sleep with. the stories got no clear sense of direction just everyone going in circles with an ocassional time to stop and go between the sheets. listen up mr corday look at the ratings these new head jokers i mean writer have been there long enough to improve the rating of the shows rating but whats happened... the bottom of the piles in over all ratings. we want to see good interesting deep plotted story with drama suspence not brady sleeping with anything he can the will/gabi story isn't interesting conclude it quickly let her be knocked up by the guy she hired to hurt melanie. jennifer needs to go to heaven.....kate need something more than yelling at her kids for who they choose in life its enough all ready. you know viewers who you are writing for do have a brain we need good story sex scenes are good but its just to much on this show we need story that this bunch can't deliver. i wonder when the cancellation for this show will be released. its certaing going down the tubes.

Will&Sonny

Lil
Dec 5 2012, 11:47 AM
Will/Sonny...what secret is Sonny keeping? that he knows about Wabi or something else? I'd like to think it was something else. That we could like...see...on screen. But that's probably askin gway too much. I have been loving Will's performances opposite Gabi the last few days, though. As long as Rafe or Nick aren't there. And CB as ever could be any actress. I hate the baby s/l in general as I'm really sick of babies on this show, but I am liking Will's struggle with what to do. And OF COURSE I think he should be talking to Sonny about it, but then I guess there wouldn't be much soapiness.
Next week (the week of December 10th), Sonny is on four of the five days, and during that time, Chad tells him all about Gabi's dirty little secret (Andrew). From what I can tell, Sonny keeps this from Will (perhaps even assuming that this is the secret that Will knows about Gabi), and that's the secret that these spoilers (for the week of December 17th) are referring to.
Edited by Will&Sonny, Dec 5 2012, 07:00 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply