Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 17th; *updated 12/7*
Topic Started: Nov 30 2012, 09:05 PM (31,189 Views)
Honeybees
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Dec 5 2012, 06:57 PM
Lil
Dec 5 2012, 11:47 AM
Will/Sonny...what secret is Sonny keeping? that he knows about Wabi or something else? I'd like to think it was something else. That we could like...see...on screen. But that's probably askin gway too much. I have been loving Will's performances opposite Gabi the last few days, though. As long as Rafe or Nick aren't there. And CB as ever could be any actress. I hate the baby s/l in general as I'm really sick of babies on this show, but I am liking Will's struggle with what to do. And OF COURSE I think he should be talking to Sonny about it, but then I guess there wouldn't be much soapiness.
Next week (the week of December 10th), Sonny is on four of the five days, and during that time, Chad tells him all about Gabi's dirty little secret (Andrew). From what I can tell, Sonny keeps this from Will (perhaps even assuming that this is the secret that Will knows about Gabi), and that's the secret that these spoilers (for the week of December 17th) are referring to.
I just rewatched the Gabi/Will scenes, and I loved how the writers made use of Will's childhood so Gabi could manipulate him. And I think Sonny's going to be very pissed off when he finds out just how much Nick and Gabi pressured and manipulated Will. He's also going to be very hurt that Will didn't trust him to handle the situation. All of this will be compounded by Sonny's contempt for Gabi, which was well earned.

Chad may be acting like a douche, but Gabi knew Andrew had his girlfriend prisoner and did nothing. He has every right to hate her. And Sonny's his best friend.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Im loving kristen she is keeping me tuned in. Im interested to see what erics demons are. I think eric and nicole have great chemistry but if he makes her apologize to one more person i may scream

esp13
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 30 2012, 09:05 PM
Rose Blossom tells Orange Glow how she really feels about him.

Kristen has a confession to make to Teapot.

Orange Glow and Rose Blossom share a special moment.

Rose Blossom walks in on a shared moment between Arms of Steel and Kristen.

Sonny thinks he knows the truth about Crybaby and Kim Kardashian.

Thorn Birds is having flashbacks of something that happened in Congo.

DVR Alerts:

Monday- Eyebrows Magoo apologizes to Kim Kardashian.

Tuesday- Orange Glow and Rose Blossom have a close moment.
I just can't resist. They are so much more entertaining this way. :D

AHM

^Yeah, I do like it better when it's more equal opportunity and when it doesn't cause people to say the opposite of what they meant to say.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

lmao the mods are playing with the filters again..this is way more entertaining then the show :popcorn: :soda: :mutley:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Source Look Ahead: Week of December 17

Teapot shows The Diva softer, compassionate side of him while with Sydney and Johnny. Is Teapot truly "playing" The Diva? One might think so, but his feelings for The Diva are genuine. Crybaby Horton his desire to be a better person outweigh his tendency to revert back to manipulative patterns? His new change of heart is definitely going a long way towards endearing him to The Diva.

Crybaby Horton and Dudley Do-Right work to mend their relationship, but the secrets they are both keeping makes it harder and harder. It's hard to want honesty from Crybaby Horton when Dudley Do-Right's not being honest himself. Dudley Do-Right thinks he knows the truth about Crybaby Horton and Kim Kardashian, but he couldn't be farther from the truth.

Friends and Mothers and Arms of Steel's secret relationship isn't such a secret anymore! Rose Blossom walks in on a close moment between the pair. Crybaby Horton she keep their secret?

Giving her pending marriage to Crazy Eyes, Kim Kardashian is invited to the Horton House for Christmas. Crybaby Horton she and baby Horton get their own ornament?

Kayla and Abe continue to grow closer. Lucas and Rose Blossom clash over her relationship with Orange Glow. Rose Blossom makes no qualms about putting her younger brother in his place and reveals just how much she cares for Orange Glow. Look for Orange Glow and Rose Blossom to share a special moment.

Thorn Birds's night terrors continue.

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/soaps/previews/3304-days-of-our-lives-teasers-december-10-17-edition?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=tvsource

I really needed a second glance at these. :'( :mutley:

esp13
Member Avatar

I LOVE THESE SPOILERS!!!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("Kristen's Feelings")
Marlena asks Hope to find out how Kristen truly feels for Brady; Sami is pleased with EJ's generous gesture.

Tuesday ("A Kiss Interrupted")
Lucas ruins Daniel and Jennifer's intimate moment; Jennifer finds Brady and Kristen in a compromising position.

Wednesday ("Secret")
Jennifer agrees to keep Brady's secret; Lucas gives Will some relationship advice.

Thursday ("Nick's Words")
Nick's words upset Will; Gabi worries that Sonny will find out the truth about her baby; Chad and Abigail go out on a date.

Friday ("Eric's Guilty Feelings")
Nicole gives Eric some comforting advice; Caroline understands why Sami has feelings for two different men.

mellymet

Excited to see what Dr. Sweetness Pub Runner is up too and getting closer to Abe

Excellent filter :)

Deleted User
Deleted User

Days still leaves so much to be desired. :coffee: Looks like it's GH all the way for me.
Quote Post Goto Top

samixxx
Member Avatar

Well I would love it if Victim of the Year's comforting advice is I am who I am, done apologizing, you'll be fine you still have your twin and God.

michr544125

I hate Kim Kardashian. She is back to her same old manipulative self. She really doesn't want Crybaby Horton in this baby's life of why else be concerned that Dudley Do-Right Crybaby Horton find out the truth? And sounds like Crybaby Horton wants to tell Dudley Do-Right but Crazy Eyes makes him think its best not to. I Nighttime Gina Crybaby Horton and Dudley Do-Right bring Kim Kardashian and Crazy Eyes down once the truth is out.
Edited by michr544125, Dec 8 2012, 01:17 AM.

AFaithL

Looks like Teapot's gonna have to jump through hoops in order for Samantha to "approve" of him. Good grief, she disgusts me. I don't like the idea of Teapot or N I COLE having to "change" in order to be in a relationship. I'm ready for Ejole to tell the self-righteous twins to stuff it. They need to feel free to be themselves in all their badass glory.
Edited by AFaithL, Dec 8 2012, 01:43 AM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Angie79
Dec 8 2012, 12:53 AM
Lucas ruins Orange Glow and Rose Blossom's intimate moment
Yeah Lucas!!! :rockon:

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

michr544125
Dec 8 2012, 01:16 AM
I hate Kim Kardashian. She is back to her same old manipulative self. She really doesn't want Crybaby Horton in this baby's life of why else be concerned that Dudley Do-Right Crybaby Horton find out the truth? And sounds like Crybaby Horton wants to tell Dudley Do-Right but Crazy Eyes makes him think its best not to. I Nighttime Gina Crybaby Horton and Dudley Do-Right bring Kim Kardashian and Crazy Eyes down once the truth is out.
Okay, you got me... this is pretty hilarious! :laugh:

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 30 2012, 09:05 PM
Hairboy and Abigail go out on a date.
Posted Image

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy??????? Hairboy is such a lame ass!

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

GO LUCAS! RUIN THAT DANNIFER MOMENT! These spoilers except for Lucas are making me wanna blow chunks.

esp13
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 8 2012, 12:53 AM
Monday ("Friends and Mothers's Feelings")
Mmmmmmm asks Nighttime Gina to find out how Friends and Mothers truly feels for Arms of Steel; The Diva is pleased with Teapot's generous gesture.

Lucas ruins Orange Glow and Rose Blossom's intimate moment; Rose Blossom finds Arms of Steel and Friends and Mothers in a compromising position.

Wednesday ("Secret")
Rose Blossom agrees to keep Arms of Steel's secret; Lucas gives Crybaby Horton some relationship advice.

Thursday ("Crazy Eyes's Words")
Crazy Eyes's words upset Crybaby Horton; Kim Kardashian worries that Dudley Do-Right Crybaby Horton find out the truth about her baby; Hairboy and Abigail go out on a date.

Friday ("Thorn Birds's Guilty Feelings")
Victim of the Year gives Thorn Birds some comforting advice; Chompers understands why The Diva has feelings for two different men.
Fixed. :P

lysie
Member Avatar

Seriously ugh at Caroline.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Ok someone needs to make a list of all these pseudo names for the characters cause I have to keep going back to see who is who...lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply