Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 17th; *updated 12/7*
Topic Started: Nov 30 2012, 09:05 PM (30,751 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Maybe a temporary sticky is in order. I posted ideas for Chloe in the Arms of Steel and Friends and Mothers thread.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ljay
Member Avatar

How do I take the filter off of my post? Im still a little new here.

Thanks!
Edited by Ljay, Dec 8 2012, 12:16 PM.

AFaithL

lysie
Dec 8 2012, 10:34 AM
Seriously ugh at Chompers.
We could always chalk it up to her Alzheimers. :shrug:

Mirage75
Member Avatar

All of these people suck. These spoilers just get stupider and stupider each week.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Love these filtersthey are hilarious! Love the one about lucus ruining Jack and Orange Glow moment!

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Oh and the one about Victim of the Year and Thorn Birds

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

Lucas needs a name too! I vote for "Perfection" or of course "Stud" (I have heard him call himself that LOL)

Ljay
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Dec 8 2012, 01:43 PM
Lucas needs a name too! I vote for "Perfection" or of course "Stud" (I have heard him call himself that LOL)
Some call him "Pucas"...I dont even know what that is! I like the little feller but hes too short for "Perfection" but I do like his mouth Lets call him Hot Lips Horton? Ha!

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Angie79
Dec 8 2012, 12:53 AM
Monday ("Friends and Mothers's Feelings")
Mmmmmmm asks Nighttime Gina to find out how Friends and Mothers truly feels for Arms of Steel; The Diva is pleased with Teapot's generous gesture.

Tuesday ("A Kiss Interrupted")
Lucas ruins Orange Glow and Rose Blossom's intimate moment; Rose Blossom finds Arms of Steel and Friends and Mothers in a compromising position.

Wednesday ("Secret")
Rose Blossom agrees to keep Arms of Steel's secret; Lucas gives Crybaby Horton some relationship advice.

Thursday ("Crazy Eyes's Words")
Crazy Eyes's words upset Crybaby Horton; Kim Kardashian worries that Dudley Do-Right Crybaby Horton find out the truth about her baby; Hairboy and Abigail go out on a date.

Friday ("Thorn Birds's Guilty Feelings")
Victim of the Year gives Thorn Birds some comforting advice; Chompers understands why The Diva has feelings for two different men.
The Diva always has feelings for different men, when would it ever end? :fp2:

Besides that spoiler,I am glad that we are having scenes of Lucas. However, he needs a story and not just contributing to his son story.

Glad that Lucas ruined Orange Glow and Rose Blossom intimate moment, no one want to see that!

Just how many people are going to walk in on Arms of Steel and Friends and Mothers? Does anyone believe in locking the door?

So Hairboy and Abby are back together? :facepalm:

These spoilers are okay, nothing really changed.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Great, Abigail takes back Hairboy who dumped her ass for annoying Melanie a year ago. Stupid...

Hamilton
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Dec 8 2012, 12:22 PM
lysie
Dec 8 2012, 10:34 AM
Seriously ugh at Chompers.
We could always chalk it up to her Alzheimers. :shrug:
What kind of treatment did they perform on the poor confused woman? I think some form of shoddy shock treatment must have happened behind closed doors to bring about this hazy perception. Snap out of it Chompers!

Chelsea
Member Avatar

Good for Lucas! I wish he would ruin Dannifer's moments more often and spare me the pain of witnessing them. I Nighttime Gina he calls Orange Glow out.

sonwill
Member Avatar

How obvious is it that Lucas Crybaby Horton probably be like "be honest with Dudley Do-Right, your mum was never honest with me and look where that got us" I can almost here the words now lol.

I'm looking forward to it though and nice to see more Dudley Do-Right in the spoilers too, not that I'm opposed to Crybaby Horton but I always like to have some Dudley Do-Right on my screen too.

camera shy

Shick
Dec 8 2012, 03:10 PM
Great, Abigail takes back Hairboy who dumped her ass for annoying Melanie a year ago. Stupid...
Why did they bother to recast Cameron? Are they going to need him to be with Kim Kardashian after Crazy Eyes goes crazy?

Ireland98

Shick
I know right. Another way to get back to the 2010 redux. I didn't like Hairboy and Abigail as a couple that much the last time. I just Nighttime Gina that Hairboy tones down his douchey behavior when he's around Abigail.

We need filter names for Cameron, Abigail, and probably Melanie too since her name's going to keep coming up (unfortunately).
Abigail/Abby could be the Virgin :laugh: We know that the actor that Crybaby Horton be playing Cameron is a model in real life, so maybe something about that? :shrug:
Edited by Ireland98, Dec 8 2012, 11:31 PM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

lysie
Nov 30 2012, 09:05 PM
Chompers understands why The Diva has feelings for two different men.
Hey The Diva your mother would understand it too... if you didn't bash her about it every two seconds! :flipoff:

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

So Abby wants to settle for a guy who only wants to see her again because Melanie dumped him? Oh, that's romance for yoiu... :sarcasm: I Nighttime Gina that means they finally release Lexie's instant half brother.

I love that Lucus interupts Jackniho with dr hairy... now only if he could do that for every single scene they have, ever. I Nighttime Gina that Jackniho and dr magic hands leave by next year. I cannot even watch them in scenes together anymore without fighting the urge to break things. :whack:

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

camera shy
Dec 8 2012, 06:32 PM
Shick
Why did they bother to recast Cameron? Are they going to need him to be with Kim Kardashian after Crazy Eyes goes crazy?
Cameron and Kim Kardashian could be hot... I liked Crazy Eyes at first, but his crazy eyes are just a little to crazy for my liking.

Becki

Ljay
Dec 8 2012, 02:06 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Dec 8 2012, 01:43 PM
Some call him "Pucas"...I dont even know what that is! I like the little feller but hes too short for "Perfection" but I do like his mouth Lets call him Hot Lips Horton? Ha!
I have always called Lucas "Shorty". He is a great actor but he is on the short side, as I am as well. Or we could call him Napoleon, as he does kind of have a Napolean complex.(Short guy, kinda has a Temper, doesn't like to be wrong etc.)
Edited by Becki, Dec 9 2012, 06:17 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

Tammy
Dec 8 2012, 11:47 PM
lysie
Nov 30 2012, 09:05 PM
Chompers understands why The Diva has feelings for two different men.
Hey The Diva your mother would understand it too... if you didn't bash her about it every two seconds! :flipoff:
I don't know how either understands it since it's not even happening. Based on what's airing she doesn't seem to have significant feelings for either of them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply