Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of December 17th; *updated 12/7*
Topic Started: Nov 30 2012, 09:05 PM (31,417 Views)
camera shy

LonePirate
Dec 11 2012, 09:41 AM
Caylee
Dec 11 2012, 03:51 AM
Chad decides itís time that he actually got to know Cameron.
I guess this is the first step towards Chad discovering the truth about the paternity of Gabi's baby. It couldn't happen soon enough for me.
Cameron knows how many weeks Gabi is, but he doesn't know when she slept with Nick or that she slept with Will at all. I'm thinking they have something more plan for Cameron since they went to the trouble of recasting him. Maybe be he's going to turn dark and we still don't know who is father is. I wouldn't be surprise if they made Stefano his biological father.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Why are they making EJ and Sami so goody goody? It's like the bizarro world.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

lysie
Dec 11 2012, 10:13 AM
Sadly, because this is the only 'style' TPTB have when writing a couple. For whatever reason it's beyond them to grasp the idea of writing a couple of not so wholesome individuals as still being not so wholesome - but yet in love with one another. It shouldn't be that hard. It wouldn't be like they are the first soap couple in the history of the world to fit that criteria.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
That's what I don't get. It's not like Sami is a good person, so I have no idea why EJ has to be good either. I mean, I get why she wouldn't want to be with him if he was still kidnapping their kids or putting strangers in her bed, or why he wouldn't want to be with her if she's shooting him in the head. That seems like a fair line for both to draw. But there's a pretty big gray area in between committing violent felonies and turning into a schmaltzy schmoop that both Sami and EJ could occupy.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

camera shy
LonePirate
Dec 11 2012, 09:41 AM
Caylee
Chad decides itís time that he actually got to know Cameron.
I guess this is the first step towards Chad discovering the truth about the paternity of Gabi's baby. It couldn't happen soon enough for me.
Cameron knows how many weeks Gabi is, but he doesn't know when she slept with Nick or that she slept with Will at all. I'm thinking they have something more plan for Cameron since they went to the trouble of recasting him. Maybe be he's going to turn dark and we still don't know who is father is. I wouldn't be surprise if they made Stefano his biological father.
Yes, Cameron knows how far along Gabi is and that will be enough information for Chad to piece together that Nick isn't the father since Chad knows when Nick was released from prison. It won't take much deduction from Chad, possibly with Sonny's help, that Will is the father. Nick, Gabi and Will don't seem to be coming any closer to spilling the beans and the wedding is only three weeks away. I think Chad will be crashing that wedding in a very big way.

peaches179

Forget about Maggie being the next matriarch of the show. They've given that role to Hope! LOL!

Well, I guess that's Days plan is to make Kristen Brady's screw buddy to hurt J&M. :rolleyes: And to be EJ's and Chad's guidance counselor. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Edited by peaches179, Dec 11 2012, 10:36 AM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Caylee
At that moment, Marlena worries that Brady has become smitten with the DiMera. She enlists Hope to test how committed he is. It turns out heís pretty committed.
So does this mean that Hope is going to hit on Brady to see if he's willing to cheat on Kristin? :boobs:

gailwinters
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Dec 11 2012, 10:22 AM
lysie
That's what I don't get. It's not like Sami is a good person, so I have no idea why EJ has to be good either. I mean, I get why she wouldn't want to be with him if he was still kidnapping their kids or putting strangers in her bed, or why he wouldn't want to be with her if she's shooting him in the head. That seems like a fair line for both to draw. But there's a pretty big gray area in between committing violent felonies and turning into a schmaltzy schmoop that both Sami and EJ could occupy.
And I think it's safe to say that Sami wouldn't mind EJ using his DiMeraness to benefit her if she needed him to, so why are the writers pretending that she's above that? If they really wanted to put EJami together as a legit couple, playing up their mutual grayness would be the ideal way to do it.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

confusedbyitall
Member Avatar

The roomful of toys probably came from EJ, and he is insisting on giving toys to charity so that Sami can look at him with doe eyes and love him for that. Seems like it to me anyways. :(

Caylee
Member Avatar

Week of December 17:

Monday December 17:

Kristen fakes a nightmare while in bed with Brady.

Marlena has second thoughts about keeping Brady and Kristen's secret. She confides in Hope.

Sami's surprised to see a roomful of Christmas presents for their children from EJ's associates.

EJ arranges to donate the toys to charity, prompting both Sami and Rafe to see EJ's doing a good thing.

Sami eavesdrops on EJ and Kristen, and is about to hear something private.

Rafe apologizes to Gabi for his reaction when he learned of her pregnancy.

Jenn tracks Daniel down and tells him she really is in love with him.†
Tuesday December 18:

Lucas interrupts a kiss.

Lucas takes Jenn to task for dating Daniel and disrespecting Jack's memory.

Kristen catches Sami eavesdropping and covers.

EJ won't renounce his family - just their ways.†

Sami's impressed by EJ's declaration.

John innocently questions Brady about his relationship with Kristen.

Brady pushes for a commitment.

Jenn walks in on Brady with Kristen.

Wednesday December 19:

Brady tries to explain himself to Jenn.

Kristen can't wait for her affair to come out.

Lucas is sympathetic to Will when he confides he and Sonny had it out.

Sonny claims he has figured out the secret involving Will, Nick, and Gabi.

Gabi's afraid Nick's about to tell Father Eric about their baby's father.

Marlena asks pointed questions to Gabi about her pregnancy and Nick.

Thursday December 20:

Eric tells Caroline he hasn't been sleeping.

Eric is startled out of a dark memory by Nicole.

Sonny agrees to keep Gabi's confidence.

Sonny and Will agree to move on from the Gabi and Nick talk but each is talking about something completely different.

Will is angered by Nick's derogatory tone.

Chad volunteers to get Syd a gift from Nicole.

Chad and Abby commiserate.

Friday December 21:

Eric tells Nicole a harrowing story about his time in the Congo.

Eric starts to get closure.

Rafe and Sami take a walk down memory lane about what they once shared.

Sami tells Caroline she's torn between two men.

Chad and EJ visit Lexi's grave.

Kayla connects with Abe.

Chad and Cameron get to know each other.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

They should have left Ej not Stefano's real son if this is what we have to look forward to with the character. What a putz.

Thankfully we have Kristen to take his place, but still such a shame they took away all of Ej's game. The pair had such potential to keep the show evilly hopping.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

confusedbyitall
Dec 11 2012, 10:32 AM
The roomful of toys probably came from EJ, and he is insisting on giving toys to charity so that Sami can look at him with doe eyes and love him for that. Seems like it to me anyways. :(
That would be the best news if it turned out true. This spit and shine version of Ej is a real dull dud.

Helpless Romantic

Hamilton
Dec 11 2012, 10:43 AM
They should have left Ej not Stefano's real son if this is what we have to look forward to with the character. What a putz.

Thankfully we have Kristen to take his place, but still such a shame they took away all of Ej's game. The pair had such potential to keep the show evilly hopping.
I don't think we have to worry I doubt very much this "reformed EJ" will last any more than the other times they have tried this with him, as the ONLY reason he is doing it is to get close to Sami and not because he wants to actually be a better person. Sami throwing yet another fit? This character is so sad but it only reaffirms to me she will NEVER truly accept EJ for who he is. No surprise there. I actually wonder if what she over hears is that EJ and Kristen have been working together? Predictable and already done to death spoilers.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Dec 11 2012, 10:54 AM.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Of course Sami came close to hearing them scheme "Dimera" style. So all this renouncing of Dimera ways in nothing but pure horse dung. TomSell are building this farce of a relationship to such dizzying heights only to drop EJ with a loud and humiliating bang!

lysie
Member Avatar

Idk why is Sami is bothering to tell Caroline she's torn between two men when Caroline's been telling everyone for weeks at this point. Seriously. It's like they got it backwards.

The Eric stuff is happening faster than I expected.

I'm glad they're mentioning Lexie but I'm really not interested in the grief of people who knew her the least. Ugh with this show and it's instant family relationships.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

confusedbyitall
Oh that dastardly devil. :rolleyes:

Seriously - if they are going to have him scheme I'm going to need it to be just a bit more devious than donating toys to charity or taking advantage of the opportunity to work closely with Sami at a job she loves. I don't want him kidnapping the kids or anything...but I wouldn't mind seeing him bring Meredith back to town armed with more bricks and mortar. ;)

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

SoapsSheKnows said that Lucas berates Jennifer for disrespecting Jack's memory by being with Daniel! YES YES YES!!!!! SOMEONE SAID IT!!!!!!!!!!1

esp13
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Dec 11 2012, 11:07 AM
confusedbyitall
Oh that dastardly devil. :rolleyes:

Seriously - if they are going to have him scheme I'm going to need it to be just a bit more devious than donating toys to charity or taking advantage of the opportunity to work closely with Sami at a job she loves. I don't want him kidnapping the kids or anything...but I wouldn't mind seeing him bring Meredith back to town armed with more bricks and mortar. ;)
Actually, this is exactly the kind of scheming EJ should be doing. It's much less likely to blow up in his face. If he brought back Meredith with bricks and mortor, he would inevitably find himself behind that brick wall and only Rafe could save him. This is really much less dangerous.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Kayla and Abe make me giddy. The writers may not have showed them enough, but they certainly gave them time to mourn Lexie's death and Kayla's divorce. At least now they can write something for them, though.

I can already see what will happen. Sami will believe that EJ has changed and be torn, but then she hears him and Kristen scheming, and she runs right into Rafe's waiting arms. Why is she telling Caroline about being torn? Caroline has already pointed this out!

What would be good writing, instead of predictable, would be if the two men Sami were torn between were Rafe and Lucas. EJ would look so pathetic because Sami didn't even look at him that way hahah.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Even though I hate to see him wasted on Dannifer, I'm glad Lucas has a storyline and can maybe knock some sense into Jennifer.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply