Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: December Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 30 2012, 10:03 PM (10,606 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Y&R December Discussion

Y&R: Christmas 1991 (Has commercials sorry!)

Y&R: Christmas 1985

A montage of the Christmas episode featuring Brenda Dickson as Jill Abbott Foster and Katherine Chancellor played by Jeanne Cooper. Lots of vintage clips.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

hadda love Katherine and that evil grin. lol
the good ole days.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

This is a cliffhanger!

It's a knock down drag out fight for Jack and Victor and someone is down for the count. But who will it be Monday on the Young and the Restless...

Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Brad Carlton before the George Kaplan crap.... :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Ahhhhh it was fun watching those again. 1991 and Nick was maybe 8 years old and Victoria was much older than he. Now we are lucky if there is 5 years between em.
Soaps when they were good. The hair, the fashions... catch Paul's sweater? lol. Eeeeek.
Thank you Miss Rhi :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

wow, that was something!
Good find! Thanks!
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Checkers
Dec 1 2012, 05:09 PM
This is a cliffhanger!

It's a knock down drag out fight for Jack and Victor and someone is down for the count. But who will it be Monday on the Young and the Restless... <Ahhh A Clarence Cliffhanger Soliequy :wub:

In 5mins of this clip so much was going on...Brad didn't want the photos to come out coz he was trying to reconnect with Traci / A B&B crossover beat was being played with Lauren/Sheila and Eric Forester .. My man Victor had Jack in a hand-lock :laugh: talking him down over accidentally Killing Nikki & Jacks baby. (SIGH) Sadly I don't see Y&R ever being this way.

Great Throwback!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

I didn't realize that Neil needed to 'lighten up'? When did this happen? lol. Maybe if they acknowledged Dru's death and the impact it had on him, this storyline would make more sense.. but I always thought of Neil as being upbeat and positive most of the time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Yea I thought that was weird. I'm waiting for Neil to slam Leslie onto the desk at Jabot and get it on LOL. That will loosen him up!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

I'm disappointed that they didn't follow up on Neil going back to his office while Cane was slamming his daughter on his desk. Why didn't they show what happened?
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

This is the WRONG way to kick off Neil s/l all this "loosen up shit" Neil has always been a stuff shirt in business and with people then he has moments when he's jokes around & little laid back and another damn thang I'm sick of is every regime throwing him in a relationship with every black & brown woman on the show,talk about fucking irritating.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I liked Neil and Victoria together back in the day. I don't think he and AH's Victoria would really go well together though. I don't see anything wrong with Neil's personality as it is.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Has any Y&R couple ever opted to go to couples therapy?? Just wonderin'...
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I actually enjoyed Nick and Avery's scenes for the first time. And I like the idea of Nick running a nightclub.

Sad to see Phyllis leave the Abbott mansion.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 3 2012, 06:08 PM
Has any Y&R couple ever opted to go to couples therapy?? Just wonderin'...
Phyllis and Danny.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I just noticed Billy and Victoria have 2 rotary phones in their home. Rotary phones in 2012!
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

^That's part of the "cuteness" of Villy. They are "Father Knows Best" in 2012. (BARF). I'm ready for the divorce.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

I enjoyed the Phyllis/Summer scenes yesterday, I hope their relationship continues to be complex
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Dec 4 2012, 12:09 AM
I just noticed Billy and Victoria have 2 rotary phones in their home. Rotary phones in 2012!
They have rotary style phones now that really are push button, they're cute if you're into retro.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 4 2012, 10:42 AM
Miss Rhi
Dec 4 2012, 12:09 AM
They have rotary style phones now that really are push button, they're cute if you're into retro.
I know. These just look so much like regular rotary ones more so then the rotary style ones I've seen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic