Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: December Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 30 2012, 10:03 PM (10,170 Views)
Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Hehe . .I'd be open to Carmine and Lauren perhaps. Lauren needs some spice to her character, Likey bores the crap out me thanks to the writers never giving them any material as a couple.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

I think you all are onto something. Lauren/Michael have been happy in back burn land for years. Definitely seems like the time the writers would pull something. Especially with the new regime anything is possible. This show needs some phuckery that does not involve the main players.

PS. I totally love this vid. It's clips of Michael/Lauren from the 90s. Basically if they had met back then. Reminds me how much Y&R has changed. Characters went years without interacting. Now everybody is just a little too close.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Lauren cheats, mikey finds out, phyliss comforts her "best" friend in the way only phyliss can.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 19 2012, 11:06 AM
Lauren cheats, mikey finds out, phyliss comforts her "best" friend in the way only phyliss can.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Peridott
Member Avatar

Shick
Dec 19 2012, 02:02 AM
Hehe . .I'd be open to Carmine and Lauren perhaps. Lauren needs some spice to her character, Likey bores the crap out me thanks to the writers never giving them any material as a couple.
I give Likey's longevity props but tending to Jamie while Fen goes wacko is boring. These teens are not interesting at all. Likey need their own grown up drama and no couple can stay exempt from cheating forever. Sexy ass Carmine is cheat material anyways and its smarter to put him with an older gal than limit him to asexual Abby. Plus there's no other young woman to put him with since Chelsea is getting Alex looks like it and Chloe will never get a new love interest.

Edited by Peridott, Dec 19 2012, 11:53 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Lauren and Michael are boring as fuck, no matter the story.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm so for Lauren and Carmine in a Mrs. Robinson type of storyline. In no way do I think they should be an actual couple, but a hot and tawdry affair between the two would be amazing! I thought the writers were going to go there with Lauren years ago when they had her in a mentoring role with JT back in the Glow By Jabot days. Lauren is hot, and would have no problem getting a young guy like Carmine.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

I loved those JT/Lauren scenes from back then.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

I really liked Avery today. Jessica Collins is becoming of my favorite soap actresses at the moment.
Edited by JtSmarts, Dec 19 2012, 04:16 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

OMG! They did the Nadia's Theme lead-in into the intro on today's episode. I haven't seen this done since pre-Latham. Another thing I have to praise Phelps for!
Edited by DrewHamilton, Dec 20 2012, 12:36 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

SOD previews that 2013 will proliferate the Chadam/Shadam triangle b/c JG loves it!! :headbang: GAWD help us all. But it sort of sounds like Sharon will be the Ashley to Chadam's Niktor.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ejole Lifer

So DONE if that's the case. I've had enough. I've only stuck around in the hopes that JG and co had a clue.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 20 2012, 05:39 PM
SOD previews that 2013 will proliferate the Chadam/Shadam triangle b/c JG loves it!! :headbang: GAWD help us all. But it sort of sounds like Sharon will be the Ashley to Chadam's Niktor.
Where are those spoilers located?
Offline Profile Goto Top

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

OFF TOPIC:

Since I'm gonna be PARTYING MY ASS OFF :dance: I would like to wish my DR Family :wub2: :wub2: A Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! :hug: If you don't Celebrate X-mas, then HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!! :peace: Love all of you & be Safe this Season!! :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

queenmoe06
Dec 21 2012, 10:30 PM
OFF TOPIC:

Since I'm gonna be PARTYING MY ASS OFF :dance: I would like to wish my DR Family :wub2: :wub2: A Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! :hug: If you don't Celebrate X-mas, then HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!! :peace: Love all of you & be Safe this Season!! :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
Same to you Moe, Much :wub2: Right bk at'cha,
I''m a step behind U, kicking off my main partying tomorrow and gon shake my tambourine. :biggrin:

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Happy Holidays DR!

Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

queenmoe06
OFF TOPIC:

Merry Christmas to you too!
Party on, just don't call me for bail money! lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

lightandday
Dec 17 2012, 06:29 PM
The Green Energy guy! Wonder if he's a shorted plot or will his business be a permanent venture for both Newman and Abbott's to battle over.

I wouldn't mind it being a more visible gig, yet I have a sinking feeling his scene with Victor in the NEWman penthouse was probably his last. :pizza:
Offline Profile Goto Top

kelly777
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 21 2012, 11:59 PM
queenmoe06
OFF TOPIC:

Merry Christmas to you too!
Party on, just don't call me for bail money! lol
My Holiday starts on the 23rd with a birthday celebration, then Christmas Eve and Christmas! I'm usually so tired and exhaused on the 26th I can't even move. LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

merry Christmas Eve everyone !
I think I'm the only one here right now
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic