Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: December Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 30 2012, 10:03 PM (10,627 Views)
Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

^ I'm here too :D Merry Christmas all! Hope everyone stays safe and has a great time
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Merry Christmas Everyone.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Happy Holidays! I'm at work so yea. LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Hey, Oklahoma here. We are due one to fourteen inches of snow tonight. Who else is having a white Christms toight?Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 24 2012, 05:02 PM
Happy Holidays! I'm at work so yea. LOL
Aww that's not good :-/
Offline Profile Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

Merry Christmas everyone!!! :biggrin:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Dec 24 2012, 08:23 PM

Hey, Oklahoma here. We are due one to fourteen inches of snow tonight. Who else is having a white Christms toight?Posted Image
I'm in Toronto Canada. Sadly, no white Christmas here :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

sonemfan4life

We had a white Christmas Eve but most of the snow has melted by now
Offline Profile Goto Top

Soapwatcher

in Indiana, we're suppose to get 4-6 inches of snow after midnight tonight and all day tomorrow, so no white Christmas for us.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

We have snow, but it is melting and turning into a nasty brown slush.

Ms. Easy Bake Oven needs to beat it. She's too wonderful and cutesy. The Christmas exchange got some serious eye rolling in this household.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Loved the Shick scenes!

Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Still loving that the lead-in theme to the opening is back.

We got a Mamie mention today!

I'm so ready for an official Jack and Phyllis reunion.

I liked how there was a change in the date halfway through the episode. Doesn't happen often on soaps.

The Newman ranch is coming back! Yay!

The writing for Fen makes him seem like a weenie/weasel. It's annoying until I recall how Michael and Kevin used to be. Then it seems fitting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Dec 26 2012, 06:59 PM
Still loving that the lead-in theme to the opening is back.

I'm so ready for an official Jack and Phyllis reunion.

I liked how there was a change in the date halfway through the episode. Doesn't happen often on soaps.

The Newman ranch is coming back! Yay!

The writing for Fen makes him seem like a weenie/weasel. It's annoying until I recall how Michael and Kevin used to be. Then it seems fitting.
Quote:

We did? dayum, I missed that, my local station just HAD to break in for some idiot car chase that was already being covered on 2 other local channels. :flipoff:
I'd like to see Mamie come back and slap jack around a few times. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I dont know if I can get used to watching Victor Newman drinking patron LOL! Its just weird.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 27 2012, 12:37 AM
I dont know if I can get used to watching Victor Newman drinking patron LOL! Its just weird.
Victor's always drank tequila, although they never mentioned the name before, maybe Patron is a sponsor now?

P.S. I forgot you're a day ahead of me, and I thought you were talking about Victor taking a drink, but when I saw him bring the bottle to Adam, I knew exactly what you were talking about, I almost lost an eyeball rolling my eyes! lol
Edited by Sammie Jo, Dec 27 2012, 01:54 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Did anyone see DC's worst couples of 2012! LMAO....Y&R got a sh*t load of spots.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Dec 27 2012, 01:32 PM
Did anyone see DC's worst couples of 2012! LMAO....Y&R got a sh*t load of spots.
haven't seen it but do you think we can still squeeze Adam in for the year's phoniest crying scene?
I almost fell over laughing watching those crocodile tears, I can't believe chelsea, (the actress) didn't laugh in his face.
Do you happen to have a link to the list?
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2012/12/10/daytime-confidentials-10-worst-soap-opera-couples-of-2012
Offline Profile Goto Top

soapflake02

They got all of the list on that one right. kevin and chloe are up there but its a toss up between daniel and victor.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

OMG Adam's crying was awful
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic