Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: December Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 30 2012, 10:03 PM (10,283 Views)
3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Queen B
Dec 27 2012, 10:14 PM
OMG Adam's crying was awful
MCE had the WTF look on her face! :lol: he needs to take lessons from Paul!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

Adam crying...not really real...giggle :eyeroll: :eyeroll:
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 26 2012, 07:45 PM
DrewHamilton
Dec 26 2012, 06:59 PM
Still loving that the lead-in theme to the opening is back.

We got a Mamie mention today!

I'm so ready for an official Jack and Phyllis reunion.

I liked how there was a change in the date halfway through the episode. Doesn't happen often on soaps.

The Newman ranch is coming back! Yay!

The writing for Fen makes him seem like a weenie/weasel. It's annoying until I recall how Michael and Kevin used to be. Then it seems fitting.
Quote:

We got a Mamie mention today!

We did? dayum, I missed that, my local station just HAD to break in for some idiot car chase that was already being covered on 2 other local channels. :flipoff:
I'd like to see Mamie come back and slap jack around a few times. lol
We had to watch a damn car race too. I hate it when my local station puts that on instead of my soap. Hell we see it all the time and I am so pissed off when they do that . I wonder if we both saw the same car race. Ours always seem to broadcast this in the middle of YnR. Do we live that close to each other that we might have seen the same car race? I am close to Houston and we get all the Houston local channels. ABC, NBC and CBS and YnR is shown on CBS which is channel 11 in our area.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Peridott
Member Avatar

Queen B
It made me laugh. :laugh:
Edited by Peridott, Dec 28 2012, 08:58 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Queen B
He's always been a bad crier. I remember when they had him breaking down over Hope. :blink:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Tyler is HOT. Lily looks smitten.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Checkers
Dec 28 2012, 03:27 PM
Tyler is HOT. Lily looks smitten.
THIS!!! Lily face lights up in Tyler's prescence.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

I'm starting to like Tyler but I couldn't care less if he likes Lily or if Lily likes him
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Dec 27 2012, 02:43 PM
Thank you!
Glad they made Victor & Sharon the #1 WORST!
They were, that was a serious pukeworthy SL, MAB should have been horsewhipped for that!
Online Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

DrewHamilton
Dec 26 2012, 06:59 PM
The writing for Fen makes him seem like a weenie/weasel. It's annoying until I recall how Michael and Kevin used to be. Then it seems fitting.
I haven't watched in a couple weeks or so but want to try and catch this past weeks episodes over the weekend. The part in your post gave me a chance to post what I've wanted to about Michael and Kevin. Some people try to blame their father's sometimes forgetting they have different ones and I will give in and say Kevin's father was a bad bad man. The two of them share the same mother so I always think a lot of their behavior stems from her too.
Online Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

What little we see of Tyler and Lily is above and beyond anything Navery.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

I felt Friday's episode was very good. Overall I enjoyed the show.

Avery/Nick/Phyllis scenes crack me up. So awkward.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

OMG I love Tyler. So sexy :wub:

I may finally like Lily again for the first time since what? 2005?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

I honestly don't think Tyler could make me like Lily but we'll see. I certainly can't deny that 'Tily' is better than Lane
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

I'm already seeing Tyler being called a thug. SMH
Offline Profile Goto Top

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Checkers
Dec 30 2012, 12:37 AM
LOL wow so I guess being young, successful, smart and sexy is a thug these days. SMH.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Eric83
Dec 30 2012, 12:40 AM
Checkers
LOL wow so I guess being young, successful, smart and sexy is a thug these days. SMH.
I guess to some. Lily is loving the attention and for a newbie Tyler isn't bad at all. Really liking his scenes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Not going to lie... I could see myself shipping Tyler/Lily. I liked the way she lit up when he came in the room that day
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Checkers
Dec 30 2012, 12:48 AM
Eric83
Dec 30 2012, 12:40 AM
Checkers
I guess to some. Lily is loving the attention and for a newbie Tyler isn't bad at all. Really liking his scenes.
I loved his expression when Cane came back to the office :lol: Rolling his eyes! My sentiment exactly :laugh: Lily definitely has her fire back in her scenes with him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Shick
Dec 30 2012, 01:07 AM
Not going to lie... I could see myself shipping Tyler/Lily. I liked the way she lit up when he came in the room that day
I agree. although I'm quite content with my hatred for Lily and CK so I don't wanna start to enjoy her scenes lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic