Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: December Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 30 2012, 10:03 PM (10,181 Views)
LPS
Member Avatar

Tyler is okay, but I don't want him paired with Lily. I can't stand CK's portrayal of Lily. Way too whiny for my tastes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Dec 29 2012, 12:01 AM
DrewHamilton
Dec 26 2012, 06:59 PM
The writing for Fen makes him seem like a weenie/weasel. It's annoying until I recall how Michael and Kevin used to be. Then it seems fitting.
I haven't watched in a couple weeks or so but want to try and catch this past weeks episodes over the weekend. The part in your post gave me a chance to post what I've wanted to about Michael and Kevin. Some people try to blame their father's sometimes forgetting they have different ones and I will give in and say Kevin's father was a bad bad man. The two of them share the same mother so I always think a lot of their behavior stems from her too.
And their mother is no damn prize in the honesty dept.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Eric83
Dec 30 2012, 12:40 AM
Checkers
Dec 30 2012, 12:37 AM
I'm already seeing Tyler being called a thug. SMH
LOL wow so I guess being young, successful, smart and sexy is a thug these days. SMH.
Tyler is so full of himself and no matter how good looking he is I still wouldn't walk across a room to talk to him. He needs to come down off his little ivory tower and stop thinking he is the hottest man alive.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Peridott
Member Avatar

I like Tyler but he needs to dial back the arrogance. OTOH, its cool to have a black dude whose in your face like Tyler is. Thank goodness he's not like Neil. Tily hooking up rids me of Lane but honestly I think Tyler would fare better with a fiery woman. CK is just too giggly for me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Dec 30 2012, 02:28 AM
Tyler is okay, but I don't want him paired with Lily. I can't stand CK's portrayal of Lily. Way too whiny for my tastes.
maybe she's whiney because she's stuck with Cane! lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

^She's whiny because the actress sucks. A recast would do the character wonders.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Checkers
I seen that too yea, especially on twitter go figure so he;s fine Black with a lotta flair and full of himself and for some apparently that's equating to "THUG" HA! RMFE :rolleyes: I wouldn't be surprise if most those types who see Tyler as such are some homely bitches who only friend at night is a 5inch Gel competent ..FucOuttaHere Nothing Thug about Tyler. They just Mad!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

lightandday
Dec 30 2012, 05:02 PM
Checkers
I seen that too yea, especially on twitter go figure so he;s fine Black with a lotta flair and full of himself and for some apparently that's equating to "THUG" HA! RMFE :rolleyes: I wouldn't be surprise if most those types who see Tyler as such are some homely bitches who only friend at night is a 5inch Gel competent ..FucOuttaHere Nothing Thug about Tyler. They just Mad!
They can stay mad. :moon:

Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

lightandday
Checkers
only 5 inches? Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Peridott
Member Avatar

lightandday
Checkers
He called Lily a dimepiece. Like OMG, he's a THUG! :scared: Those bougie bitches need to sit down somewhere. Yes plenty Laners are plenty mad. One of the writers on twitter done already blocked some of their asses and RW better get used to that block button also.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Sammie Jo
Dec 30 2012, 05:59 PM

Ay Sammie I figured if they that uptight then 5 is prolly all it could handle..LMAO!
Peridott
Dec 30 2012, 06:17 PM
He called Lily a dimepiece. Like OMG, he's a THUG! :scared: Those bougie bitches need to sit down somewhere. Yes plenty Laners are plenty mad. One of the writers on twitter done already blocked some of their asses and RW better get used to that block button also.
Nothing but WORD!
Besides who used more street jargon than Shemar Moore Malcolm?! Here's an opportunity for there base to finally get a decent INTERESTING story for favs instead of watching Lil being stuck on that tangerine couch and with all her lines having a whiny "Awww" in them yet they out there throwing unnecessary shade I saw the bombard remarks to Boyd, Griffith and Angelica accounts I don't blame'em for blocking them type of cultism acting ho's either.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 30 2012, 05:59 PM
lightandday
Checkers
:sex: :drunk: :drunk:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Malcolm flirted big time too. Just sayin... :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Checkers
Dec 30 2012, 07:53 PM

Malcolm flirted big time too. Just sayin... :shrug:
all I know is, lilly sure gets giggly around him. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

The hits just keep coming for Jackie Boy.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic