Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: December Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 30 2012, 10:03 PM (10,307 Views)
sonemfan4life

Queen B
Dec 3 2012, 05:34 PM
I didn't realize that Neil needed to 'lighten up'? When did this happen? lol. Maybe if they acknowledged Dru's death and the impact it had on him, this storyline would make more sense.. but I always thought of Neil as being upbeat and positive most of the time.
Really cause the majority of last year he was half asleep.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

sonemfan4life
Dec 4 2012, 01:01 PM
Queen B
Dec 3 2012, 05:34 PM
I didn't realize that Neil needed to 'lighten up'? When did this happen? lol. Maybe if they acknowledged Dru's death and the impact it had on him, this storyline would make more sense.. but I always thought of Neil as being upbeat and positive most of the time.
Really cause the majority of last year he was half asleep.
That's because he had the ball and chain Sophia, who he didn't love and then YoHarm :sleep: .
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

3WishGenie
Dec 3 2012, 05:49 PM
Yea I thought that was weird. I'm waiting for Neil to slam Leslie onto the desk at Jabot and get it on LOL. That will loosen him up!
Neil hasn't been the same since Dru died. I doubt Leslie can lighten/loosen him up. His relationships with other women
are a snoozefest. Zero chemistry.
Edited by bellajewel, Dec 4 2012, 02:43 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Dec 4 2012, 12:48 PM
Sammie Jo
Dec 4 2012, 10:42 AM
Miss Rhi
Dec 4 2012, 12:09 AM
I just noticed Billy and Victoria have 2 rotary phones in their home. Rotary phones in 2012!
They have rotary style phones now that really are push button, they're cute if you're into retro.
I know. These just look so much like regular rotary ones more so then the rotary style ones I've seen.
They probably are the originals.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lisete

Did Tracey bregman get implants? If u see the clip of her and Brad when she goes for the phone and he turns her around, her chest is a lot smaller then what she is now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Lisete
Dec 4 2012, 10:34 PM
Did Tracey bregman get implants? If u see the clip of her and Brad when she goes for the phone and he turns her around, her chest is a lot smaller then what she is now.
Most likely... she's also gotten botox I see.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Fen on some treachery the more Michael and Lauren push for spending time the more agitated he becomes that boy Looney Family Fisher Gene is rearing it's ugly head.

Who wanted someone to knock the hell outta Devon Hamilton today?.> His honorary tail been in a suit for 2days and he got it ALL figured out?. Sit yo ass down. Jabot Cosmetics is not "Google" son.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

I love how the show is having the workers do casual Friday and now most businesses are phasing that trend out. Plus, I wouldn't call that a genius idea.
Edited by LPS, Dec 4 2012, 10:59 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar

Devon opinion on Neil and his employees office attire was ill advised. The thing about casual Fridays or just dressing casually period also extends to what type of business flow the company projects Devon suggestion would've made perfect sense if Jabot products was moving into an era of business where the primary market is say Hip/Trendy and/or Urban most of us suburbanites/urbanites are pretty flashy dressers our style certainly isn't a throwback to the Dark Navy/Black/Gray Business suits skirts over knees but it's a very in the NOW time lined industry so therefore our business casual is still appropriate. #I tell ya that lil bastard entire scene urk me today. ^_^
Edited by lightandday, Dec 4 2012, 11:27 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

So what exactly is Devon's position at Jabot again? Is he in marketing? or I guess in this case, HR!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Quote:

Fen on some treachery the more Michael and Lauren push for spending time the more agitated he becomes that boy Looney Family Fisher Gene is rearing it's ugly head.

He's not a Fisher though, he's a Baldwin :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

I don't wanna see people walking around Jabot wearing a T shirt and jeans, STFU Devon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Dec 5 2012, 08:23 AM
Quote:

Yea U right! But I should've worded as 'character trait like them because the boy pulling the same kind of crazy as his Dad and Uncle held for years.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

This has nothing to do with Y&R and I apologize in advance but I was just snickering to myself that Eileen Davidson sure got an upgrade in the love interest department. She went from old wrinkly SN/Tucker to young buff thang Eric Martsolf! :lol: and they are surprisingly hot!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

sonemfan4life

Most business make you pay money to dress in jeans when they do those casual days.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

We had casual Friday's when I worked at a nursing home and we didn't have to pay. Then the nurses assistants decided not to do it because it confused some of the residents because we weren't wearing scrubs and uniforms.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I worked in the corp. world and we had casual Fridays and I have never heard of having to pay for them.
I know several people that work in large offices that have casual Fridays and they don't pay for them either.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

lightandday
Dec 5 2012, 12:13 PM
Only1Way
Dec 5 2012, 08:23 AM
Quote:

Yea U right! But I should've worded as 'character trait like them because the boy pulling the same kind of crazy as his Dad and Uncle held for years.
was Terrible Tom Mikey's dad or Kevin's?
I forgot.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

sonemfan4life
Dec 5 2012, 03:24 PM
Most business make you pay money to dress in jeans when they do those casual days.
what? I never heard of that, ever.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Kevin's Dad
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic