Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: December Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 30 2012, 10:03 PM (10,523 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Sammie Jo
Dec 5 2012, 08:00 PM
sonemfan4life
Dec 5 2012, 03:24 PM
Most business make you pay money to dress in jeans when they do those casual days.
what? I never heard of that, ever.
I've heard of companies doing it once a year or more for charity.
Online Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

^Same here. My mom is a teacher and they make the teachers pay to participate in casual Friday and the funds go to needy children.
Offline Profile Goto Top

sonemfan4life

HotPepper
Dec 5 2012, 07:40 PM
I worked in the corp. world and we had casual Fridays and I have never heard of having to pay for them.
I know several people that work in large offices that have casual Fridays and they don't pay for them either.
When I worked in a department store we had to! Like 5 bucks to wear some jeans! I think the money goes to charity but not sure as I never particpated.
Edited by sonemfan4life, Dec 5 2012, 10:25 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

lightandday
Dec 4 2012, 10:40 PM
Fen on some treachery the more Michael and Lauren push for spending time the more agitated he becomes that boy Looney Family Fisher Gene is rearing it's ugly head.

Who wanted someone to knock the hell outta Devon Hamilton today?.> His honorary tail been in a suit for 2days and he got it ALL figured out?. Sit yo ass down. Jabot Cosmetics is not "Google" son.
:soapbox: More than you can imagine, light! Every time I see Fen, he's like. . .no! He is a younger version of Kevin Fisher!
Just like Kyle looks like Adam.
And Summer more than reminds me of Sharon!
:omg:
Offline Profile Goto Top

sonemfan4life

Summer doesn't remind me of Sharon she reminds me of a tamer version of her mother.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Soapwatcher

the actress playing Summer looks a lot like Sharon more so that looking like Phyllis or from the same family gene as Phyllis or even Avery. Fen puts me in the mind of Kevin the way he looks so creepy, he looks more like he belongs to the Fisher clan than the Baldwin bunch of bananas. Kyle is just slimy all the way around, I don't know what he has up his sleeve besides his arm but Phyllis should be suspicious about him more so than Adam. Yes I like Chelsea better than I did when she first came on and I think her and Adam are good together. I want Billy and Chloe to go back together although they won't. That ship has sailed. Victoria is going back to being Victor's little darlin' and if I was Billy I'd fight tooth and nail to get Johnny after all she is not his mother and I imagine they want Vicki to be free so she can run Newman's when Victor gets it back and he will get it back. Well I guess that means we know what's going to happen no new surprises and I was hoping JG would take Y&R to higher level but apparently Jill has read the same play book as Maria and the rest of the daytime producers we know what's going to happen years down the road 'cause its a soap and they never change.
Edited by Soapwatcher, Dec 6 2012, 08:51 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Dec 5 2012, 09:57 PM
^Same here. My mom is a teacher and they make the teachers pay to participate in casual Friday and the funds go to needy children.
they "make" the teachers pay? Forced charity?
I guess I wouldn't be dressing casual on fridays. If you ASK me to donate, I will, but no one is going to "MAKE" me do anything.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

What will they do? Take away my birthday if I don't pay?
Offline Profile Goto Top

sonemfan4life

It reminds me of how in Catholic school we had to pay for dress down days though half the time I wouldn't. Why would I pay to wear a tshirt and jeans?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Chelsea and Avery sitting at the bar like losers while their men run to Sharon's defense. hell yeah !
Offline Profile Goto Top

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

sonemfan4life
Dec 6 2012, 10:47 AM
It reminds me of how in Catholic school we had to pay for dress down days though half the time I wouldn't. Why would I pay to wear a tshirt and jeans?
I can't even tell you how much I paid over the years for my children to wear jeans on friday. Every Friday, $1 each child. I guess all catholic school must do that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Dec 6 2012, 10:36 AM
What will they do? Take away my birthday if I don't pay?
They will take you away to the gulag and hang you by your toenails until you PAAAAAAAY! lmao
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

HAH!
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

sonemfan4life
Dec 6 2012, 08:18 AM
Summer doesn't remind me of Sharon she reminds me of a tamer version of her mother.
Summer doesn't remind me of Sharon at all. Their facial features are completely different.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

The first Summer reminded me of a young, watered down version of Sharon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

The first Summer actually reminded me of a younger Nikki, she had the fierce blonde look that Nikki had. Sharon has always looked more earthly and natural
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Shick
Dec 6 2012, 05:54 PM
Not all the real one's sag...
HAHAHAHA! I love it

That is probably one of my favorite one-liners from Sharon to this day actually :cheers:
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 6 2012, 10:12 AM
LPS
Dec 5 2012, 09:57 PM
they "make" the teachers pay? Forced charity?
I guess I wouldn't be dressing casual on fridays. If you ASK me to donate, I will, but no one is going to "MAKE" me do anything.
If you don't pay, then they are not suppose to wear jeans.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Soapwatcher

Well the most popular couple in the universe (at least their universe) gave a party and no important people came where in the hell was Katherine after all she would shine Victor's balls for him if he'd let her. She wants to screw him so bad she can taste it. They said "Friends" (I guess except for Katherine who was no show) they don't have any and "Family" when half the family is pissed off they just go their merry little way saying "Dahling, we are the most important people here and look at the rifraff who came invited of course but still need we lower ourselves except to Victoria and Nicholas who don't really want to be here
Oh to give a party and no one came heh heh heh
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Posted Image

I hope they play this when Niktor gets married again.

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic