Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: December Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 30 2012, 10:03 PM (10,316 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Dec 6 2012, 07:26 PM
Sammie Jo
Dec 6 2012, 10:12 AM
LPS
Dec 5 2012, 09:57 PM
^Same here. My mom is a teacher and they make the teachers pay to participate in casual Friday and the funds go to needy children.
they "make" the teachers pay? Forced charity?
I guess I wouldn't be dressing casual on fridays. If you ASK me to donate, I will, but no one is going to "MAKE" me do anything.
If you don't pay, then they are not suppose to wear jeans.
then I guess I wouldn't wear jeans.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

LOL at Alex asking Noah if he lives in a barn.

So grossed out by Adam and Sharon. One step forward, two steps back.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Actually MTS for me is the prettiest on the show. Yes she's older but she always looks put together. She has aged quite well.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

^The weight loss has helped
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I think the one that got the most of the entertainment was Carmine. I snickered just watching him snicker.
Good thing Grumpy Pants didn't take a swing at Carmine. But... Carmine respects his elders and it is Abby's Daddy, so maybe he wouldn't have wiped up the floor with him. Used Victors head for a mop and his butt for a broom!
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Just watched the hunks on the talk and i cant believe that Mason guy Crybaby Horton be involved in a Phyllis sl. Why the hell does she get all the male attn!
Offline Profile Goto Top

soapflake02

good lord more Phyllis. I need to watch that episode, I saw they were going to be on but missed it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Dec 7 2012, 07:50 PM
Shick
Dec 7 2012, 07:17 PM
^MS looks like a tranny in that pic. It's her face, she just has a very mannish looking horse face. Nikki is an aging fat blob, she has NOT aged well at all. SC is the prettiest on the show
MTS has lost a ton of weight and looks fantastic for her age. SC should be so lucky to age so gracefully as much as MTS has. Believe me, Mother Nature is not being kind to SC.
MTS looks good for ANY age and since she lost weight her figure is a real wow!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Alex is hot! I like him so far.

Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I think Alex looks like a monkey or ape in the face. Haven't seen the body and had to many clothes to see if he is a real hunk underneath all those clothes or not. Don't find anything hot about him yet.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I don't like his pushy ass attitude and he looks grubby.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I don't think he's all that hot but i kinda found him amusing. I'm more anticipating Leslie's bro and that Mason dude.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mason

Let me remind everyone that this thread is for discussion of the show -- not to be used as a forum for a juvenile pissing contest. This isn't news, and if banning is the only way to resolve a problem that has gone on for an absurd length of time in the Y&R threads, then so be it because nothing else seems to have worked as a long-term solution. Let this serve as a final warning.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Was the show any good today? cause Friday's hanger left NADA or was it more of the Culinary Clark Special :hmmph: Be glad when that shit is over and her ole flame add something to the story.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Mason
Dec 9 2012, 04:51 PM
Let me remind everyone that this thread is for discussion of the show -- not to be used as a forum for a juvenile pissing contest. This isn't news, and if banning is the only way to resolve a problem that has gone on for an absurd length of time in the Y&R threads, then so be it because nothing else seems to have worked as a long-term solution. Let this serve as a final warning.
Thank You Mason!

I tried to be nice in asking that everything stop and now I realize that was the wrong way to go because it still kept going on and on. I deleted the non related posts and I think it took a few pages off.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Watch Nick get Avery an Easy Bake Oven for Christmas.

Posted Image

eta: Those desserts NEVER looked like that. They never gave you enough icing or cake mix. That light bulb never got hot enough. :redface: :badmood:
Edited by Checkers, Dec 10 2012, 03:16 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ejole Lifer

Nick is really into that culinary coochie. I don't take them seriously as a couple. To me they haven't dealt enough with the Phyllis/Avery sisterhood where it concerns Nick. I guess it only is a big deal when women date brothers and not when men date sisters.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

:laugh: @ culinary coochie.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

LMFAO! @ (CC) And Summer wants to be more like Aunt CC as well, now isn't that special. :blulaugh:

I saw a preview of Neil ripping Devon,Lily and Leslie I'm assuming they went with the dress down without his consistent.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

I'm stealing this from someone, but Nick needs to spend less time trying to get his souffle to rise in Ms. Easy Bake Oven and focus on his kids. Just sayin'.
Edited by LPS, Dec 10 2012, 10:13 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic