Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: December Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 30 2012, 10:03 PM (10,400 Views)
HotPepper
Member Avatar

TPTB cater to LLB because her father created YnR and her family still has a big part in the show. LLB can come and go when she wants to just like MAB was part of the family and we see how long she lasted when she should have been fired.

For a long time LLB didn't want to come back on YnR because she said she was busy with her boutiques on Rodeo Dr in LA. Also she wanted to spend more time with her family. Now she is back on the show as Pauls love of his life so evidently they asked her to come back for this s/l and she agreed because she and Doug Davidson (Paul) are very good friends and because of her fathers legacy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I have a feeling that llb just didn't get along with mab, but, that's just my feeling.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

AVERY'S secret is out!

"Nick, the truth is, I'm not Betty Crocker, I'm Duncan Hines!" Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

So Mason is Sarge's nephew, and Tyler is going to be Leslie's brother. Got it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

I just can't with Chelsea's ugly mom bangs.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Jamie bugs me with all this "no one loves me" "must be nice having parents that care about you" talk. it's not making me sympathize for the character, they haven't even shown that he has this terrible life that everyone's speaking of. I'm actually rooting for Fen, the bully. I know I'm terrible

I half enjoyed Avery today for once, it's good to see her doing something besides baking and I enjoy her and Summer's relationship. hopefully they can make Avery show different emotions besides being happy go lucky all the time, it's annoying.

Chloe and Chelsea are a couple of hypocrites sitting around bashing Sharon, like have they forgotten all of the crazy shit they have done to try and reel in men who don't want them? I know Chelsea's reason for drugging Billy was for money, but I don't believe the bitch has changed at all, she's taking enjoyment out of Sharon's pain and doesn't care that her husband probably thinks about Sharon when he fucks her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

Queen B
Dec 12 2012, 11:26 AM
If I was LLB I wouldn't like MAB either. She threw Cricket under the bus and made her the villain in a story that she was clearly the victim in.
:applause:
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Queen B
Dec 12 2012, 12:03 AM
lightandday
Dec 11 2012, 11:49 PM
Bee, I don't necessarily think either is at point of ruining the other I mean MAB birth that baby and now it's just there floating in the air on pastries & soups :biggrin: . Anywho I just want them along with several other characters shown thinking for themselves shared dinners and conversation are always needed that's part of defining, getting to know etc; I take issue when it's one fucking drum being banged on day2day month2month. Like What the Hell? Prime example Notice how Jill, Lauren and Jill Tucker sit-downs were character driven right down to the conversations then inserted Kate (LOL: :laugh: And Jill pouncing on Kevin's demented past) it all flowed man, that's all I'm saying. FLOW IS KEY!

funny you mention that, I really enjoyed that scene as well. classic Jill !
The 50's and 60's were so much better then they are now. It wasn't the lack of dysfunctional families but the show was better in every way . There were corp. wars, families being together at breakfast, caring about each other. Now everyone is cut throat and no one is faithfull to anyone.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Dec 13 2012, 09:37 AM
Queen B
Dec 12 2012, 12:03 AM
lightandday
Dec 11 2012, 11:49 PM
Bee, I don't necessarily think either is at point of ruining the other I mean MAB birth that baby and now it's just there floating in the air on pastries & soups :biggrin: . Anywho I just want them along with several other characters shown thinking for themselves shared dinners and conversation are always needed that's part of defining, getting to know etc; I take issue when it's one fucking drum being banged on day2day month2month. Like What the Hell? Prime example Notice how Jill, Lauren and Jill Tucker sit-downs were character driven right down to the conversations then inserted Kate (LOL: :laugh: And Jill pouncing on Kevin's demented past) it all flowed man, that's all I'm saying. FLOW IS KEY!

funny you mention that, I really enjoyed that scene as well. classic Jill !
The 50's and 60's were so much better then they are now. It wasn't the lack of dysfunctional families but the show was better in every way . There were corp. wars, families being together at breakfast, caring about each other. Now everyone is cut throat and no one is faithfull to anyone.
The Abbott breakfasts with Mamie bringing out those cinnamon buns you could almost smell through your tv.
Now Jack's rattling around that big ole house by himself with his pill bottle, things sure have changed.
Mamie should come back and slap him upside the head a few times and straighten him out. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

I know a lot of people aren't about to get on board with Neil/Leslie because its been done before and the age difference but if you ask me, Neil is still hot as fuck and I definitely think its realistic for a young woman like Leslie to want a piece of that

I wasn't really watching when Neil and Leslie were dating before..how far did it get? I'm actually enjoying them right now. It feels like a breath of fresh air and definitely more hot and passionate for me then him and (YUCK) Harmony together. There needs to be more story for Neil in order for me to be fully interested but the two actors have chemistry and I'm liking it
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Neil and Leslie could be hot! I am loving them together.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I dont have a problem with the age difference, in fact, i dont even notice it when they are together. KSJ doesnt look that old and his body is still ripped! Neslie it is! She is the first decent potential pairing he's had in ages.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

Queen B
Dec 15 2012, 12:41 AM
I know a lot of people aren't about to get on board with Neil/Leslie because its been done before and the age difference but if you ask me, Neil is still hot as fuck and I definitely think its realistic for a young woman like Leslie to want a piece of that

I wasn't really watching when Neil and Leslie were dating before..how far did it get? I'm actually enjoying them right now. It feels like a breath of fresh air and definitely more hot and passionate for me then him and (YUCK) Harmony together. There needs to be more story for Neil in order for me to be fully interested but the two actors have chemistry and I'm liking it
Yep...me toooo :chee:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 15 2012, 02:32 AM
I dont have a problem with the age difference, in fact, i dont even notice it when they are together. KSJ doesnt look that old and his body is still ripped! Neslie it is! She is the first decent potential pairing he's had in ages.
it might work this time around, first time, mab had them jumping (almost) into the bed 5 seconds after they met, then Neil said no, and they pretty much dropped it.
There was no time to build chemistry and sexual tension, this time it appears they're taking it a bit slower like they did with nick & avery.
I really don't notice an age difference, KSJ, to me, hasn't aged very much and Leslie is no teeny bopper.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Neslie is kind of like Navery except, Neslie interests me lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Peridott
Member Avatar

I notice the age difference with Neslie but I can tolerate them. My only wish is that Leslie gets to interact with others and not just Neil and his kids. I'm glad she has Tyler.
Edited by Peridott, Dec 15 2012, 12:39 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Peridott
Dec 15 2012, 12:37 PM
I notice the age difference with Neslie but I can tolerate them. My only wish is that Leslie gets to interact with others and not just Neil and his kids. I'm glad she has Tyler.
Leslie and Tyler really caught my attention. I loved their dynamic as a bro and sis duo. Seems they share some secret as per the usual so definitely looking fwd to more of their scenes.

Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

So I like Mason so far. Tyler not so much.

I don't like Jack's decision to sell Jabot. That company has meant everything to him. Sure, his feud with Victor has always been important to Jack as well, but I could never see him throwing John's company to the side, even to stay on top of Victor. I hope this decision is just a mental side effect of the painkillers Jack is abusing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Dec 17 2012, 06:10 PM
So I like Mason so far. Tyler not so much.

I don't like Jack's decision to sell Jabot. That company has meant everything to him. Sure, his feud with Victor has always been important to Jack as well, but I could never see him throwing John's company to the side, even to stay on top of Victor. I hope this decision is just a mental side effect of the painkillers Jack is abusing.
i thought he was combining Jabot with Newman? or did I miss something. Lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Tyler! :wow: But I had to laugh @ the dialogue thou, it reminded me so much of Shemar Moore's Malcolm. I still say Neil to up in age for Leslie however KSJ body is so well defined I won't have an issue when there intimate scenes come into play.

I LOVE NOAH I LOVE NOAH I LOVE NOAH Robert Adamson has really taken this role and made it his own.

Jack's assistant Mason Wilder.Humm not sure about the actor however... Well let me say this I think they are directing the character to show a timid/indecisive demeanor so I'll see what happens in the coming weeks.. I LMAO @ Victor scarring the bejeezusoutta of him.

The Green Energy guy! Wonder if he's a shorted plot or will his business be a permanent venture for both Newman and Abbott's to battle over.

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic