Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: December Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 30 2012, 10:03 PM (10,367 Views)
DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Queen B
Dec 17 2012, 06:14 PM
DrewHamilton
Dec 17 2012, 06:10 PM
So I like Mason so far. Tyler not so much.

I don't like Jack's decision to sell Jabot. That company has meant everything to him. Sure, his feud with Victor has always been important to Jack as well, but I could never see him throwing John's company to the side, even to stay on top of Victor. I hope this decision is just a mental side effect of the painkillers Jack is abusing.
i thought he was combining Jabot with Newman? or did I miss something. Lol
Is that what he's doing? I thought he was selling the company. Business lingo, merging and such, confuse me at times, LOL.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

lightandday
Dec 17 2012, 06:29 PM
Tyler! :wow: But I had to laugh @ the dialogue thou, it reminded me so much of Shemar Moore's Malcolm. I still say Neil to up in age for Leslie however KSJ body is so well defined I won't have an issue when there intimate scenes come into play.

I LOVE NOAH I LOVE NOAH I LOVE NOAH Robert Adamson has really taken this role and made it his own.

Jack's assistant Mason Wilder.Humm not sure about the actor however... Well let me say this I think they are directing the character to show a timid/indecisive demeanor so I'll see what happens in the coming weeks.. I LMAO @ Victor scarring the bejeezusoutta of him.
I had such an issue with Neil and Sofia due to their age gap. The age difference between Conwell and Mitchell is only two years, Conwell being the older of the two. But there's something about Conwell playing Leslie that makes her seem much older. So I'm able to buy Neil and Leslie more than I could ever buy Neil and Sofia.

I agree about Adamson playing Noah. My love for Schmidt made me hesitant at first, but I've totally accepted the recast at this point.

It might be intentional, it might not be, but the similarities between Tyler and Mason, and Malcolm and Neil are so obvious.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Peridott
Member Avatar

^^^It is intentional. Mason=Neil and Tyler=Malcolm. I expect Mason to become Victor's flunky bitch very soon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Interesting! I hadn't thought about it being intentional but you all are on-point there and YUP! Mason was already internet hunting Victor background I can see'em flipping not to mention he already notice Jack not signing shit he suppose too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Dec 17 2012, 06:35 PM
lightandday
Tyler! :wow: But I had to laugh @ the dialogue thou, it reminded me so much of Shemar Moore's Malcolm. I still say Neil to up in age for Leslie however KSJ body is so well defined I won't have an issue when there intimate scenes come into play.

I LOVE NOAH I LOVE NOAH I LOVE NOAH Robert Adamson has really taken this role and made it his own.

Jack's assistant Mason Wilder.Humm not sure about the actor however... Well let me say this I think they are directing the character to show a timid/indecisive demeanor so I'll see what happens in the coming weeks.. I LMAO @ Victor scarring the bejeezusoutta of him.
I had such an issue with Neil and Sofia due to their age gap. The age difference between Conwell and Mitchell is only two years, Conwell being the older of the two. But there's something about Conwell playing Leslie that makes her seem much older. So I'm able to buy Neil and Leslie more than I could ever buy Neil and Sofia.

I agree about Adamson playing Noah. My love for Schmidt made me hesitant at first, but I've totally accepted the recast at this point.

It might be intentional, it might not be, but the similarities between Tyler and Mason, and Malcolm and Neil are so obvious.
me 3 on Robert Adamson :wub: :wub:
That other kid playing Noah really annoyed me and when his reaction to Sharon's 'death' in 2011 was beyond awful.

I like Mason a lot so far, even though he hasn't been saying much. Tyler, I think I have to warm up to him because right now it seems like the actor may be trying too hard but we'll see..

Leslie is smoking hot and I absolutely believe Neil would be attracted to her on many different levels. I never understood why Neil would be attracted to Sofia or Harmony.. just no.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I have to jump in here and I agree, I absolutely adore the new Noah and I was ready to hate him since I did love Kevin in the role. Robert has definitely made the role his own.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Queen B
Dec 17 2012, 07:29 PM
DrewHamilton
Dec 17 2012, 06:35 PM
lightandday

me 3 on Robert Adamson :wub: :wub:
That other kid playing Noah really annoyed me and when his reaction to Sharon's 'death' in 2011 was beyond awful.

I like Mason a lot so far, even though he hasn't been saying much. Tyler, I think I have to warm up to him because right now it seems like the actor may be trying too hard but we'll see..

Leslie is smoking hot and I absolutely believe Neil would be attracted to her on many different levels. I never understood why Neil would be attracted to Sofia or Harmony.. just no.
I jumped on board the Adamson train right off the bat too! I never liked KS. He did not come across as Noah to me. RA has chem with is entire family.

I think I'm the opposite, I really got into Tyler but not sure about Mason. Maybe its the actor that is stiff and tentative. I hope he improves in time cuz if he has to do scenes with EB and PB, he better step up to the plate!
Edited by 3WishGenie, Dec 17 2012, 08:08 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

So are we headed for Lauren and Carmine??? :boobs:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Peridott
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 18 2012, 01:25 PM
Yup, looks like it. Michael gonna be busy with work, Fen, and Kevin anyways.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

The little actress that plays Faith is a doll.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Dec 17 2012, 06:10 PM
So I like Mason so far. Tyler not so much.

I don't like Jack's decision to sell Jabot. That company has meant everything to him. Sure, his feud with Victor has always been important to Jack as well, but I could never see him throwing John's company to the side, even to stay on top of Victor. I hope this decision is just a mental side effect of the painkillers Jack is abusing.
if jack merges jabot with NE, when victor gets NE back, then he will also have Jabot, which will really frost jackie boy's cupcakes.
Jack has never made any good business or personal decisions that I can remember.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
oh bite your tongue! blech
He's waaaaay too young for lauren, even though she looks really good, don't forget, she's got a grown son older than carmine, not that, that ever mattered in GC before. :huh:
I was looking at some old photos of Lauren, and she has gotten better with age, if she had "help" he sure was good at his job.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Peridott
Dec 18 2012, 03:35 PM
3WishGenie
I wanna say hellllll no but knowing what I know about soaps, it's probably a hell yes

They wouldn't just randomly stick Carmine in a scene with Michael and Lauren and then have the. awkwardly stare at each other like that if there isn't something coming involving them two. I'm not totally against pairing older women up with younger men but this is Lauren we're talking about here, and Carmine is a nobody so I'm not gonna give 2 shits if he wants to fuck Lauren. All I can hope for is that Lauren would laugh in his face and say listen little boy, I'm happy married. This show also doesn't need another Phyllis . Although, Lauren is hot and probably could have any man she wants
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Basco was all in Lauren personal space, you know Mikey always leaving when ole girl purse is about to peak having her calm kitty :cat: down all by her lonesome she's probably a little tired of the neglect and ready for sum studly action. :blulaugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar

Queen B
Dec 19 2012, 01:21 AM
I wanna say hellllll no but knowing what I know about soaps, it's probably a hell yes
They wouldn't just randomly stick Carmine in a scene with Michael and Lauren and then have the. awkwardly stare at each other like that if there isn't something coming involving them two.
Oh Boy Bee, I believe it's about go to down remember that photo Tracey tweeted of she and Graz along w/Jessica Heap? Betcha she want's this s/l.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

lightandday
Dec 19 2012, 01:36 AM
Queen B
They wouldn't just randomly stick Carmine in a scene with Michael and Lauren and then have the. awkwardly stare at each other like that if there isn't something coming involving them two.
Oh Boy Bee, I believe it's about go to down remember that photo Tracey tweeted of she and Graz along w/Jessica Heap? Betcha she want's this s/l.

Well they should get her something. The only time Lauren ever has a story is when they try and do a shitty remake of Sheila's reign of terror which has been dead for a long time now.
Maybe Carmine can be obsessed with Lauren? Kind of like the storyline with Kevin years back
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Queen B
Peridott
Dec 18 2012, 03:35 PM
3WishGenie

They wouldn't just randomly stick Carmine in a scene with Michael and Lauren and then have the. awkwardly stare at each other like that if there isn't something coming involving them two. I'm not totally against pairing older women up with younger men but this is Lauren we're talking about here, and Carmine is a nobody so I'm not gonna give 2 shits if he wants to fuck Lauren. All I can hope for is that Lauren would laugh in his face and say listen little boy, I'm happy married. This show also doesn't need another Phyllis . Although, Lauren is hot and probably could have any man she wants
isn't Lauren one of the original bitches on this show? I love her the way she is but I wouldn't mind a return to form just for fun's sake. :D She can bring good drama.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Tracey Bregman is desperate for a storyline like this (with Carmine)! I remember reading up about her pitching a similar storyline with MG (Daniel) a while back.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Shick
Dec 19 2012, 01:47 AM
Tracey Bregman is desperate for a storyline like this (with Carmine)! I remember reading up about her pitching a similar storyline with MG (Daniel) a while back.
Naughty naughty girl!
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar

Queen B
Dec 19 2012, 01:40 AM
Well they should get her something. The only time Lauren ever has a story is when they try and do a shitty remake of Sheila's reign of terror which has been dead for a long time now.
Maybe Carmine can be obsessed with Lauren? Kind of like the storyline with Kevin years back
Now how on earth could you forget her forever POWERFUL S/l of Sarah Smyth U know Shelia Carter trailer-park baby sister no one ever heard of that shit was MAB Shakespeare piece... :laugh:

If Lauren does cheat I'll chalk it up to her slithering back to her old days. What will be interesting is how Mike handles it, CLB need some meat to bitr into his emotions/body language in scenes have suffered tremendously because he hasn't had anything worth while for so many years.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic