Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
B&B: December Discussion
Topic Started: Nov 30 2012, 10:10 PM (1,330 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

B&B: 1991 Christmas

Offline Profile Goto Top

Ashley22
Member Avatar

Ok is it just me or are Brooke and Bill kinda hot? I know this is the same ole song and dance for the character of Brooke but I'm kinda liking the chemistry between these two.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

Speaking of Brooke and Bill I read..

Spoiler: click to toggle

Don seems really excited about working with KKL and is looking forward to this story.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ashley22
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime!! :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

There is so much hatred between the Spencer and the Logans. If Brooke and Bill got together can you imagine the potential fallout from this? Man..That is a enough drama to go on for at least a year.. There's Katie.. For them to betray her.. Fallout... The fact that Bill hates Brooke's kids and vice versa... Fallout

People would wonder how could Brooke be with a man that in reality broke up her family.. It was because of Bill, Deacon was brought back into their lives.

Then there's Bill and Liam. Father and son are at odds because Bill has now become hypocritical.. You remember all the lectures about being "a man".. and not being caught up in Hope's drama.. Liam would sure to flip. For Bill to hook up with Hope's mother.. Wow!

Can't forget about Steffy and Taylor... Steffy would sure to take a crack at Brooke. Steffy can't forget all the grief she gave her over Katie and her trying to break up their marriage.

Taylor would be there with the "I told you so".. not to mention.. the gloating.. Ugh..

IDK exactly how would Brooke and Bill work.. The damage would be unrepairable, especially for Brooke. She's going to take the brunt of the criticism.

As a Brooke fan and a Bill/Katie fan.. This has left me with so many emotions.. I don't know how I feel about this or how I should feel. So confused.

Its good soap.. but so incredibly messy!

Offline Profile Goto Top

dmarie

i DON'T SEE HOW BROOKE CAN BE FRIEND TO BILL FOR WHAT HE DID TO HOPE, AND FRIEND WITH THOMAS FOR THE LIE THAT STEFANIE GAVE HIM SOME OF HER SHARE.
iF SOMEOND DID THE THINGS THAT STEFANIE TO BROKE, SLAPPING HER, GETTING HER RAPE, LYING ABOUT SUFFERING A HEART, AND BROOKE ENDED UP GETTING STEFANIE ACCEPT AND LOVE HER. I ENJOYED THE WAY IT ENEDED WITH STEFANIE DYING IN BROOKE ARMS.
iT TAKE A RARE PERSON TO BE ABLE TO FORGIVE PEOPLE THE WAY BROOKE DOES.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

^I love Brooke, but I agree. How can she want Bill after the way he talks/treats her own children Rick and Hope!? It's insane to me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

It is not only Bill and Brooke's kids that will be on the outs with them.
But a relationship between Bill and Brooke will really turn into a nasty family feud - i.e. Katie/Brooke.
Just remembering how much Brooke pressed Katie not to get involve with Bill.
I am fan of Brooke and even bigger fan of Bill/Katie, and even though this would make for interesting story. I am tired of seeing Brooke as a "walking mattress". It's about time she grow up because who know she might be a granny soon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bnbfan

Brooke is already a granny. I hate the direction this show is going. Why must Brooke be in EVERY storyline? It's beyond ridiculous and after 20+ years of watching I am ready to just give up. The show will never again be the great show that it once was. The writing has gotten to be so unbelievable, just so they can put Brooke in every story. So many great actors have left, and I don't blame them. I'm actually surprised that many more haven't walked out, due to there lack of storyline and only being used to prop Brooke.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Brooke is already a granny.
oops, I forgot about Bridget's kid.
I guess out of sight - out of mind. But truly, it is no longer interesting to see Brooke as the walking mattress.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ejole Lifer

Since Amber is gone they need to move Steffy into true bad ass bitch mode. She needs to be sleeping around trying to worm her way with the majority of the stock. She has a past with Rick. She can use to her advantage and since suddenly there's a riff between her and Chompers she can use her relationship with Rick to stick it to her too. Thomas works best as a good guy. I don't think the actor can pull off manipulative. He can barely do angry. Brooke seems to not have a purpose anymore. They need to find something for her to do that doesn't involve sleeping with someone else's man. She's too old for that. Leave it to Steffy and the youngins.
Edited by Ejole Lifer, Dec 7 2012, 12:15 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

I know this is unpopular but I think I rather see Brooke/Bill/Katie rather than Hope/Liam/Steffy...

I like Brooke,Bill, and Katie so I could enjoy this triangle if Brooke doesn't sleep with Bill.

I can't stand Liam, or Steffy..its why I can't enjoy their triangle.. Plus I find it unrealistic that either Hope or Steffy would want Liam.

I was starting to warm up to Hope but if she begs Liam to take her back.. I may be through with her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

Oh and I thought Taylor was way out of line today.. her obsession with Brooke is effecting her work.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar

Taylor is slowly losing it IMO.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Taylor lost a decade ago. What psychologist battles it out over a man like this?

Still Team Taylor! :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Nov 30 2012, 10:10 PM

B&B: 1991 Christmas

OMG....I remember this opening from when I was like 5.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

The Clarence B&B Update - December 14, 2012
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar

^ Omg Clarence's hat lol!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

Clarence is a riot! lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar

"How you gonna be a gossiping therapist?... you're nuts I tell you! And it ain't cute.. "

LOL!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic