Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: December Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Nov 30 2012, 10:14 PM (9,712 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Welcome Maliluali!
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

lightandday
Dec 1 2012, 10:38 PM
Shick
Dec 1 2012, 09:50 PM
Every two months he goes on these (totally unprovoked) twitter rants about how genuine he is and how people can unfollow him if they don't like him. And then his posse gather and compliment him for 45 minutes. FFS...
LMMFAO! :laugh: So True! Douchebagadry in it's purest form.
What happen to he wasn't going to be tweeting much and would let the show speak for itself or something to that effect?.
The show has spoken for itself...the ratings have continued to plummet! Him being on so frequently in his crappy s/l hasn't helped matters. That's why he needs to get back on the promotional bandwagon to campaign for attention.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Maliluali
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 1 2012, 11:40 PM
lightandday
Dec 1 2012, 10:38 PM
Shick
Every two months he goes on these (totally unprovoked) twitter rants about how genuine he is and how people can unfollow him if they don't like him. And then his posse gather and compliment him for 45 minutes. FFS...
LMMFAO! :laugh: So True! Douchebagadry in it's purest form.
What happen to he wasn't going to be tweeting much and would let the show speak for itself or something to that effect?.
The show has spoken for itself...the ratings have continued to plummet! Him being on so frequently in his crappy s/l hasn't helped matters. That's why he needs to get back on the promotional bandwagon to campaign for attention.
I might be a bit cynical but I sometimes wonder if this sort of thing is just to manufacture rivalry among fans to build some more interest in the show. So much for being "genuine" if that's true.

The alternative is that he really does think that the way he uses twitter is the only legitimate way to do it. He seems too smart to be that delusional.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

3WishGenie
Dec 1 2012, 11:40 PM
3G, Gone On and
Posted Image

His method of hoarding for attention has become so predictable instead of enjoying the wave of story the new squad has giving him dude manages too turn off people with NEVER SHUTTING THE HELL UP! So many of my fellow MCE fans wish he would just be quiet and ease up on that foolishness, just go to work & act; but no go Hell he did the same with MAB & Co. remember what a fabulous story teller she was until his screen time started to diminish and they had Adam rid of the micro chip? :lol: Boy O Boy Prince Puhney started giving damn near his entire screen itinerary,what days he was on what dates he was on etc.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Dec 1 2012, 04:50 PM
GR tweeted:
Thanks @theehendrickson for conjuring up some daytime magic with me today. xxoo

GR also tweeted and deleted this:

Posted Image

Gag! No offense Mr. Rikaart, but I hope to conjure up some daytime magic and have your character get hit by a bus. Of course, he find this gimmicky sh*t "rad". This cutesy crap doesn't work and the writers have had two years to figure this out. Having Chloe imitate a moron and impersonate Jana doesn't work. I hate, hate, hate Chlovin, LOL.
"super rad"? Is he still in high school?
I'm with you on the bus hit! :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Peridott
Member Avatar

LPS

Posted Image

Gag! No offense Mr. Rikaart, but I hope to conjure up some daytime magic and have your character get hit by a bus. Of course, he find this gimmicky sh*t "rad". This cutesy crap doesn't work and the writers have had two years to figure this out. Having Chloe imitate a moron and impersonate Jana doesn't work. I hate, hate, hate Chlovin, LOL.
Getting a spray tan is usually sex scene prep. Chlovin + sex = Posted Image Damn, atleast the last regime spared us these type scenes. GR clearly loves Chlovin but EH needs to be paired with another actor. I do not see love for this pairing in her acting and Chloe looks like a fool putting up with all Kevin's screw ups, secrets, lies, tantrums, etc.
Edited by Peridott, Dec 2 2012, 07:24 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Peridott
Dec 2 2012, 07:23 AM
LPS

Posted Image

Getting a spray tan is usually sex scene prep. Chlovin + sex = Posted Image Damn, atleast the last regime spared us these type scenes. GR clearly loves Chlovin but EH needs to be paired with another actor. I do not see love for this pairing in her acting and Chloe looks like a fool putting up with all Kevin's screw ups, secrets, lies, tantrums, etc.
she looks like his babysitter, there is zero chemistry there.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Peridott
LPS

Posted Image

I thought it was going to be some "cute" scene in which Chlovin rekindle their love on NYE and the tan is homage to the spray tan girl. :x
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Aww spray tan girl... I miss her LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Dec 1 2012, 10:25 PM
Shick
It's gotten to be almost every week or two now. He's the one who went on not long ago about how other stars must have a lot of time on their hands but he doesn't so he "has to treat Twitter differently". He's on there almost every damn day looking for attention, hell most of the time not looking but basically asking. He's a damn hypocrite who can dish it but can't take it in return.
His ego is giiagantic. He is puke worthy with his crappy tweets. His fans love him and tht makes him feel so good. Ask him a decent question about his hair and he gets all offended. He asks for it but you are right. He can't take

I detest him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

He thinks he's God's gift to women. Chelsea is too good for him. Let Sharon have him. Then we can call them the odd couple.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 2 2012, 12:39 PM
Peridott
LPS

Posted Image

I don't care how many spray tans that little creep has. It sure won't make look like a man. My grandson is 13 years old and is more manly then GR is
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

HotPepper
Dec 2 2012, 06:30 PM
His ego is giiagantic. He is puke worthy with his crappy tweets. His fans love him and tht makes him feel so good. Ask him a decent question about his hair and he gets all offended. He asks for it but you are right. He can't take

I detest him.
He made a Twitter account for his hair!

https://twitter.com/MuhneysHair
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Dec 2 2012, 07:45 PM
HotPepper

I detest him.

and he loves talking to it :doh: maybe he needs some of those pills that Sharon is taking!
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Dec 2 2012, 07:45 PM
HotPepper

I detest him.

I know about his twitter acct for his hair. I told him his hair stuck up like it does on a porcupines ass. He did ban me from his twitter acct but I have ways of getting around it. LOL
I love to read his page to see what a ass he makes out of himself. He thinks he is Gods gift to the world.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

MM needs more then just the pills that Sharon is taking. He needs to be put in a mental ward like her. They can share a room and bonk each other to death..
Offline Profile Goto Top

kelly777
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 2 2012, 12:39 PM
Peridott
LPS

Posted Image

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: "She looks like his babysitter!" :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

I do love this board!! :sweet: :sweet:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Peridott
Member Avatar

LPS
Dec 2 2012, 02:03 PM
Peridott
LPS

Posted Image

I thought it was going to be some "cute" scene in which Chlovin rekindle their love on NYE and the tan is homage to the spray tan girl. :x
I think its gonna be anniversary sex since they got together on NYE 2 years ago. I still cringe at Chloe running down the street in her PJs looking for Kevin.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Quote:

MM needs more then just the pills that Sharon is taking. He needs to be put in a mental ward like her. They can share a room and bonk each other to death..

Wish I could give you 2 thumbs up for that Hot Pepper. Wait... I can!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Peridott
Dec 2 2012, 10:05 PM
LPS
Dec 2 2012, 02:03 PM
Peridott
LPS

Posted Image

I think its gonna be anniversary sex since they got together on NYE 2 years ago. I still cringe at Chloe running down the street in her PJs looking for Kevin.
That sh*t was sad. I hate how they have Chloe dress quirky in order to force this couple (e.g. the deer Christmas shirt). She's suppose to be a fashionista not some character from the Babysitter's club. And what's with the "funny" storylines? Chloe was funny in a sarcastic way, but not "funny" in a moronic way.

I just despise this couple. Its the fact they are so damn boring and the writers pushed aside Chlonan and fired EOB to push for this sh*t. That rubs me the wrong way. I don't care for GR's role in this sh*t. I have been left with the impression Rikaart was the puppet master pushing for this couple.

I think it would be awesome if the writers started an affair between Kevin and Esther. LMAO. Esther needs some lovin' (I can see her as a cougar) and this would be a great exit storyline for Kevin.
Edited by LPS, Dec 3 2012, 02:52 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic