Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: December Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Nov 30 2012, 10:14 PM (9,224 Views)
HotPepper
Member Avatar

Thanks for the Thumbs up OneWay.

The funniest scene ever between the little wimp Kevin and Chloe was the night they were making love and they were under a red blanket. The wimp stuck that tiny little, unmuscular leg out of the blanket. I laughed my ass off because I thought maybe they had used a 10 year old boys leg instead of the wimps but it was really the unmasculine, little boy/man Kevin. There is not one thing manly about that so called man.

Once I saw a picture of GR with his dog at some gala or charity event with his little dog that he was holding in his arms. They both had matching twin knit PINK sweaters with PINK knit hats to match. Talk about SWEET and too much sugar in his tank and you will see GR.

Not that I mind men with sugar in their tanks but please don't advertise just how sweet you can be. Just come out and say it instead of trying to act like you are some sex symbol and a woman's nightly dream like GR does.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney
Really really touched by all the praise & wonderful compliments about today's show. Thank you. Sincerely. #THISisONLYtheBEGINNING!

I joined this show with the hopes that I could be another strong link in the chain that raises the bar. Your feedback means a lot. #thankyou

You all, and your consistent comments & outspoken support, are my Emmy. Trust me. No need for a trophy when I've got y'all.

There are some very very strong actors on this show. The new writing is allowing us to "take flight".

Truthfully, the only trophy I really want is an Oscar. But every day I get to spread my wings as an actor is a priceless reward.

Some actors work on their bodies, or fame, or money. For 21 years I have focused almost exclusively on the talent & training. #LOVEofACTING
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Miss Rhi
Dec 3 2012, 10:02 PM
Really really touched by all the praise & wonderful compliments about today's show. Thank you. Sincerely. #THISisONLYtheBEGINNING!

I joined this show with the hopes that I could be another strong link in the chain that raises the bar. Your feedback means a lot. #thankyou

You all, and your consistent comments & outspoken support, are my Emmy. Trust me. No need for a trophy when I've got y'all.

There are some very very strong actors on this show. The new writing is allowing us to "take flight".

Truthfully, the only trophy I really want is an Oscar. But every day I get to spread my wings as an actor is a priceless reward.

Some actors work on their bodies, or fame, or money. For 21 years I have focused almost exclusively on the talent & training. #LOVEofACTING
:facepalm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Holy sh*t they should name a lubricant after him because I have never read so much self-loving.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

so sick of him I really don't even read his tweets anymore, but I wish JFP would just fire his ass already.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Oh gawd, imagine if he actually wins an award...we'll never hear the end it! DD better beat him to it!! :pray:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Michael Muhney @michaelmuhney

Wait, first he said he didn't need an emmy because the fans were his emmy, but now he wants an oscar?
He does know that only MOVIE actors get oscars, doesn't he? Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Soapwatcher

there is an old saying "there's no conceit in that family 'cause he's got it all"
good gravy does the rest of the cast wear boots for all the shit he's spreading; he will never be a movie actor so I guess Oscar isn't going to his house. Yet people keep feeding his ego and he pours it on so thick its sickening.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

michelle stafford ‏@TheRealStafford
If I gotta give u directions 2my house...wha dup?? Seriously?? Ya got the Internet, ur phone, apps & navigation in ur car.U figure it out...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lisete

Shick
Nov 30 2012, 10:49 PM
Miss Rhi
Nov 30 2012, 10:43 PM
Tracey Bregman
‏@Traceybregman
The new line is up. Take a peak! @theShoppingChan http://www.theshoppingchannel.com/Tracey-Bregman-Collection/pages/productresults?nav=N:100101-134880

Holy shit @ those prices!!
WOW wtf! :drunk: :mellow:
I just bought a simiar ring to her row diamond band for $53 taxes in. Her prices r a ripoff. I will however say she has a large selection which is what u expect to see in a jewelry line unlike Sharon Case's line which has a total of 25 pieces all in. Having said that, Sharon's prices are really reasonable but not sure of the quality. Maybe Tracey's items are of a higher quality therefore more expensive....too steep for my pocketbook though. wish them both well.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Everyone I know that ordered Sharons jewelry said it was junk. Tracey carrys quality jewelry and Sharon carries made n China jewelry.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Heard nothing but good things from people who bought Sharon's jewellery.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

I plan on buying Sharon's jewelry for my mother's Christmas present.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dart180
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Dec 3 2012, 10:02 PM

:shrug:
It took him 21 years to become this mediocre?
Pee Wee Herman and Steven Segal have a better shot at an Oscar before MM does. :moon:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Quote:

Everyone I know that ordered Sharons jewelry said it was junk. Tracey carrys quality jewelry and Sharon carries made n China jewelry.

The kind that needs to be coated with clear nail polish? :'(
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Some of those are nice but, waaaay too expensive for what they are.
I've bought some nice costume jewelry at Steinmart, I have a 5 "diamond" pendant necklace I paid $15 for, and I have had it for 9 years, wear it everyday, in the bath, sweating in the yard, it has never tarnished and everyone always thinks it's real.
Target has some really nice stuff too, bought a pretty, blingy watch that's not gaudy for $16, and at Sam's I bought a really nice gold & silver pave' diamond ring for $139.00.
Sam's has really nice stuff at reasonable prices and it's all real.
You're just paying for the name on the actor's jewelry.
Offline Profile Goto Top

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 4 2012, 12:44 AM
Quote:

Wait, first he said he didn't need an emmy because the fans were his emmy, but now he wants an oscar?
He does know that only MOVIE actors get oscars, doesn't he? Posted Image
Not ONLY do they get OSCARS, they also have PEOPLE to do their Twitter accounts for them!

#catchthedamnhintMM!!! :flipoff:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Shick
Dec 5 2012, 02:52 AM
Heard nothing but good things from people who bought Sharon's jewellery.
Me too. Not sure how a Sharon hater would hear its 'junk' unless they follow her on twitter and read tweets from her fans..lol. I have only read positive stuff about her pieces though, and it all looks gorgeous.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

HotPepper
Dec 5 2012, 02:01 AM

Humm! And Tracy's is made in India still a foreign manufacture but what's really strange to me is why would anyone who knew someone that dislike SC contribute to her business? ^o)

Miss Rhi
Dec 4 2012, 04:36 PM
michelle stafford ‏@TheRealStafford
If I gotta give u directions 2my house...wha dup?? Seriously?? Ya got the Internet, ur phone, apps & navigation in ur car.U figure it out...

What's wrong that thang can't come out of character when she at the crib? :teehee:

Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Quote:

Eric Braeden ‏@EBraeden
Glad most of you liked the new place! Am looking forward to new ranch house as well! As long as Nikki is there I'm cool!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic