Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: December Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Nov 30 2012, 10:14 PM (9,685 Views)
HotPepper
Member Avatar

Queen B
Dec 5 2012, 09:41 AM
Shick
Dec 5 2012, 02:52 AM
Heard nothing but good things from people who bought Sharon's jewellery.
Me too. Not sure how a Sharon hater would hear its 'junk' unless they follow her on twitter and read tweets from her fans..lol. I have only read positive stuff about her pieces though, and it all looks gorgeous.
The SC pieces were bought from Sharon lovers on he old message board Soapnet. Over half of them said it was junk and sent the jewelry back.. It was when SC first opened her line of jewelry. So it wasn't a Sharon hater saying it was junk.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 4 2012, 12:44 AM
Quote:

Michael Muhney @michaelmuhney
Truthfully, the only trophy I really want is an Oscar. But every day I get to spread my wings as an actor is a priceless reward.

Wait, first he said he didn't need an emmy because the fans were his emmy, but now he wants an oscar?
He does know that only MOVIE actors get oscars, doesn't he? Posted Image
An oscar. Hilarious. He can't even get a role in a TV show other then YnR. Not long ago he was bragging that he would probably be leaving YnR because he had tried out for a prime time TV show. The deal fell thru and he wasn't hired. :shrug: He has never gotten a role on any TV show he has tried out for.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Evan
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Dec 5 2012, 05:14 PM
Sammie Jo
Dec 4 2012, 12:44 AM
Quote:

Michael Muhney @michaelmuhney
Truthfully, the only trophy I really want is an Oscar. But every day I get to spread my wings as an actor is a priceless reward.

Wait, first he said he didn't need an emmy because the fans were his emmy, but now he wants an oscar?
He does know that only MOVIE actors get oscars, doesn't he? Posted Image
An oscar. Hilarious. He can't even get a role in a TV show other then YnR. Not long ago he was bragging that he would probably be leaving YnR because he had tried out for a prime time TV show. The deal fell thru and he wasn't hired. :shrug: He has never gotten a role on any TV show he has tried out for.
Incorrect, you've omitted he was on VERONICA MARS.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lene
Member Avatar

Was that Hawaii five 0?! Thank the laaaawd he didn't get it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

lene
Dec 5 2012, 05:32 PM
Sometimes I wish he had so that we wouldn't have to deal with him on Y&R!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

HotPepper
Dec 5 2012, 05:10 PM
Queen B
Dec 5 2012, 09:41 AM
Shick
Dec 5 2012, 02:52 AM
Heard nothing but good things from people who bought Sharon's jewellery.
Me too. Not sure how a Sharon hater would hear its 'junk' unless they follow her on twitter and read tweets from her fans..lol. I have only read positive stuff about her pieces though, and it all looks gorgeous.
The SC pieces were bought from Sharon lovers on he old message board Soapnet. Over half of them said it was junk and sent the jewelry back.. It was when SC first opened her line of jewelry. So it wasn't a Sharon hater saying it was junk.
I think it was Sharon haters. I know about 10 ppl on twitter who bought her jewellery and love it. And I'v heard great things from others as well.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I don't care what you think. I know for a fact it was Sharon lovers that ordered it. WTF would people that love Phyllis order Sharon's jewelry? Most Phyllis lovers wouldn't be caught dead in SC's jewelry because not only do I not llike the character of Sharon, I don't like SC. I think she is a stuck up, stuck on herself bitch.

Veronica Mars was and WAS the key word. MM has not had a prime time or movie role since and he has tried out for many.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

How long ago was Veronica Mars? I've not heard of it... ^o)
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Veronica Mars premiered in 2004 and ended in 2007. I have never heard of it and that is 5 years ago and for MM to keep trying out for parts and not getting them is a long time. :mellow:
Edited by HotPepper, Dec 5 2012, 07:49 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 5 2012, 05:34 PM
lene
NOOOOOOOOOO, then I'd have to watch him on 5-0!
I can't see the two stars putting up with MM's punk ass for more than 2 seconds anyway!
He'd end up like Skye, ooopsie into the volcano! :flipoff:
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 5 2012, 07:48 PM
3WishGenie
Dec 5 2012, 05:34 PM
lene
NOOOOOOOOOO, then I'd have to watch him on 5-0!
I can't see the two stars putting up with MM's punk ass for more than 2 seconds anyway!
He'd end up like Skye, ooopsie into the volcano! :flipoff:
LOL! Sorry SJ, I don't watch that show so I felt indifferent. But if I did, it'd be a lot easier to deal with. I can't imagine he would be up for a leading role anyways. In a supporting role, we'd barely see him! :laugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

HotPepper
Dec 5 2012, 07:47 PM
Veronica Mars premiered in 2004 and ended in 2007. I have never heard of it and that is 5 years ago and for MM to keep trying out for parts and not getting them is a long time. :mellow:
It started off on UPN in 04 and we never had an UPN affiliate here and I imagine there were others in that position too. I watched it occasionally during it's last season on the then newly formed CW. He wasn't bad in it but not anything to write home about either.
Offline Profile Goto Top

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

Let's be clear, he had a pretty small supporting role on Veronica Mars. The show he was talking about on Twitter was a pilot and he made it sound like he had a lead role. In the end he said he TURNED IT DOWN and decided to see what the new writers did on Y&R lol. You expect me to believe he turned down a primetime lead role for Y&R? He's nuts to think anyone believes that. He basically got a call back and was turned down. Hell, he wouldn't have to leave Y&R unless the pilot was picked up anyway. Many Y&R actors have done pilots, left to film them and in the end stuck with teh show. Look at Michelle Stafford who did Southern Comfort for FOX or Ashley Jones who left B&B for a pilot on FX.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

You damn right. MM didn't get the part and only said he turned it down to save face since he had bragged about him might having to leave YnR. All he wanted was to hear his stupid ass fans tell him how much they didn't want him to go. It boosted his ego. Believe me he loves having his ego boosted. He already thinks he is Gods gift to YnR and the world. I just don't know how anyone could possibly like the ego maniac or his stupid ass looking hair he thinks is so great to look at. He makes me want to puke.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

@TheRealStafford
That Peter Bergman is pretty damn spectacular... You will see why in January :)
Edited by Queen B, Dec 6 2012, 09:41 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Quote:

CBS Daytime ‏@CBSDaytime
The new hunks of #YR getting ready for their debut on #thetalk

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

I thought the Mason guy was only temporary, why would he be on the Talk?
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Queen B
Dec 6 2012, 09:40 AM
@TheRealStafford
That Peter Bergman is pretty damn spectacular... You will see why in January :)
michelle Stafford tweeted that and glad to see her complimenting other actors on YnR.

She is right but Peter is spectacular ever day.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Checkers
Dec 6 2012, 05:08 PM
Quote:

CBS Daytime ‏@CBSDaytime
The new hunks of #YR getting ready for their debut on #thetalk

Posted Image
I hope he's not temporary. He is Hot! a lot hotter than Ignacio. Really think he needs to get rid of that goatee.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

MM is usually my least favourite actor to talk about but have you guys been reading his tweets lately? I'm sure he means well and he's trying to clear the air or something but he's acting like a teenager who can't get away from social media. he's going on and on about his personal issues, I just think it's really unprofessional and maybe he should get a shrink instead of using twitter to spew his bullshit..
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic