Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: December Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Nov 30 2012, 10:14 PM (9,672 Views)
sonemfan4life

I like Ignacio's facial hair and judging by other boards reactions so do the online ladies
Offline Profile Goto Top

sonemfan4life

Queen B
Dec 6 2012, 05:10 PM
I thought the Mason guy was only temporary, why would he be on the Talk?
The ladies from The Talk wanted him there. They wanted to do a Hunks segment
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Queen B
Dec 7 2012, 12:07 AM
MM is usually my least favourite actor to talk about but have you guys been reading his tweets lately? I'm sure he means well and he's trying to clear the air or something but he's acting like a teenager who can't get away from social media. he's going on and on about his personal issues, I just think it's really unprofessional and maybe he should get a shrink instead of using twitter to spew his bullshit..
Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney
Random: Sometimes I'm convinced I'm the worst person I've ever met...

...there are a lot of times I am the most abrasive person I know. And I hate that about myself. And others (rightfully) do too...

...I get too defensive, I over-compensate, I'm insecure, I feign confidence, I have rejection issues, and at times I'm just not nice...

...there are times in my life that I get reflective and really really wish I were someone else...

...I figured if I was brave enough to tweet this out to the world, it would challenge me to become a better person. Less of an asshole...

...so let's see if I can keep a promise to myself: I want to be a better human being. #wishMEluck #iNEEDit
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

he's such a little bitch lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Wonder if he's been getting an earful at home about his behavior too? When he showed his fully stocked fridge that's in his basement/mancave or whatever awhile back, it made me wonder if that was where his wife sends him when he's a bad boy at home... :blulaugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I read the comments by MM another fishing expedition for him to get praise from his stupid ass fans. He wants them to tell him no,, he is a great person and is fine the way he is . All he wants is praise and doesn't mean one word he said in those tweets. He is such a asshole. No, wrong I will not call him a asshole. A asshole is useful and MM is useless. :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Peridott
Member Avatar

Queen B
Its never been said Mason is temporary. Nothing has been said about him really. I think he'll be staying awhile though cause I suspect he is from Avery's past.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Thorn Birds Braeden was hilarious during the live tweet today!
Online Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Peridott
Dec 7 2012, 05:33 AM
Queen B
Its never been said Mason is temporary. Nothing has been said about him really. I think he'll be staying awhile though cause I suspect he is from Avery's past.
I think he looks like a ape in the face. :drunk:
Offline Profile Goto Top

soapflake02

I'm kind of interested in the jack story, about time he got an on his own type story.
Offline Profile Goto Top

soapflake02

if they are bringing them in for awhile they need to bring in more women. They only have avery, vicki, sharon, lily(I think it was rumored one of them was getting with lily), and chelsea.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Dec 7 2012, 08:57 PM
if they are bringing them in for awhile they need to bring in more women. They only have avery, vicki, sharon, lily(I think it was rumored one of them was getting with lily), and chelsea.
Don't forget Phyllis.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Peridott
Queen B
Where is this spumor/rumor coming from he's Avery son? That fellow looks to old to be her son are you all sure the actor is playing the role of Mason?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Peridott
Member Avatar

lightandday
Dec 7 2012, 11:58 PM
Peridott
Queen B
Where is this spumor/rumor coming from he's Avery son? That fellow looks to old to be her son are you all sure the actor is playing the role of Mason?
Yes he is definitely playing Mason. I saw the Avery's son speculation but he looks too old. All I can tell ya is The Talk showed a clip of Mason and Phyllis at NE. He told her his name is Mason Wilder and she looked shocked as if she knows that name.
Edited by Peridott, Dec 8 2012, 07:38 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Peridott
Member Avatar

Robert Adamson‏ @rgala
@jhoannamarissa welcome to #YR.. I'll keep it under wraps for now who she's playing. But she's doing a great job!

Jhoanna marissa ‏@jhoannamarissa
@rgala yes yes - shhh and Thanks! Some good stuff a brewing.

Its about time they cast Adriana...

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

She looks 10yrs younger than RA lol
Online Profile Goto Top

sonemfan4life

She looks his age

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

She's sure a pretty gal.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Judging by Roberts scenes with Sharon Case and other females on the show, he has great chemistry with alot of them and I know he's gonna do well in a romantic story
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Maybe Adrianna is another love child. Maybe Avery's ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic