Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: December Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Nov 30 2012, 10:14 PM (9,249 Views)
sonemfan4life

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0282849/
Offline Profile Goto Top

sonemfan4life

Queen B
Dec 8 2012, 12:56 PM
Judging by Roberts scenes with Sharon Case and other females on the show, he has great chemistry with alot of them and I know he's gonna do well in a romantic story
He was so sexy on Lincoln Heights.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Dec 8 2012, 01:00 PM
Maybe Adrianna is another love child. Maybe Avery's ;)
not sure why Avery would have a fully Spanish daughter
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Maybe her husband was. The Spanish gene was stronger. More dominant. Like Brown eyes or more dominant than blue... that kind of thing.
She may be truly Spanish in RL but in GC, anything can happen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Peridott
Member Avatar

Hopefully Adriana is no one's child and certainly not Avery's.
Edited by Peridott, Dec 8 2012, 02:02 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

sonemfan4life

Ita I hate when everybody on soaps has a random connection. Whatever happened to complete strangers moving town town? Her connection to Noah is good enough.
Edited by sonemfan4life, Dec 8 2012, 02:35 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Yeah. Phyllis, Sharon, Nikki, pretty much ME on this soap started out as just a new character with no connections to anyone. Adriana doesn't need to randomly be related to people. Lets Nighttime Gina this girl can act, I would certainly welcome some new talented young people
Offline Profile Goto Top

sonemfan4life

Why does e v e r y b o d y keep getting changed to ME?

It's a good thing I've watched DAYS on and off or else I wouldn't understand the convos in this thread because of the changing
Edited by sonemfan4life, Dec 8 2012, 03:09 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

12 days to a Young and the Restless Christmas

12- cheating spouses

11- broken vows

10- stolen items

9- children Sorassed

8- Nictor weddings

7- lame excuses

6- Sharon weddings

5- Phyllis Fuck-ups

4- actors gone

3- messed up teens

2- murder trials

And a year in an insane asylum!

This is a joke, all in fun.
Please don't whine about the inaccuracies in the #'s.
Have fun with it :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Very funny! Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

:whooohooo: :roflol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

:why: :sheep: :thumbsup: :whooohooo:
Offline Profile Goto Top

soapflake02

I kind of think it's good they are bringing in new people, give those there some new people to work with, new story lines. Mix it up a little bit, Besides I think they have done all the storylines they could do with the vets, they have to ring in new. After all we are all connected in some way we just don't know it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Dec 12 2012, 01:54 PM
I kind of think it's good they are bringing in new people, give those there some new people to work with, new story lines. Mix it up a little bit, Besides I think they have done all the storylines they could do with the vets, they have to ring in new. After all we are all connected in some way we just don't know it.
There are dozens of s/l's left for the vets that the writers to do. They have to mix it up. Get some new actors in the same age range to mix with the vets and they could use the new older actors with the vets and not have to back burn anyone.

Edited by HotPepper, Dec 16 2012, 03:24 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

MM tweet. This man is obnoxious. How in the fuck do people stand him? His hair page is even worse on twitter. His ego is ubelievable. He makes it sound like he was a star on many primetime shows and some people don't know better. On his twitter page he has someone (Him) named Follice Muhney pumping his ego and he is actually Follice

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney

On a short break from my 28-pg day. Memorizing 36 pgs for tomorrow. I SWEAR TO GOD I never had to work HALF this hard on my primetime shows.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

All that says to me is that we have TONS more of Adam scenes coming up that i'll be fast forwarding.

Its not so much his tweets about Y&R that bug me anymore because I think he has learned his lesson. But he says such crazy things that I'm sure in his mind are just fun little comments to get his followers going but I don't know what planet he's on when he says stuff like "My son looks like an alien" or "He's ugly but I still love him"

I mean yeah, new born babies are obviously not always the most attractive but certain things you just don't say.. especially on twitter of all places!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Oh great, lots of work for the writers pet. Let's see how much fun he thinks the show will be when it gets cancelled and his ass is on the unemployment line. Y&R is becoming the Adam show, and the ratings are at an all time low. They need to dump this overrated actor and disgusting character (Adam Newman) immediately.
Offline Profile Goto Top

kelly777
Member Avatar

Queen B
Dec 18 2012, 09:22 PM
All that says to me is that we have TONS more of Adam scenes coming up that i'll be fast forwarding.

Its not so much his tweets about Y&R that bug me anymore because I think he has learned his lesson. But he says such crazy things that I'm sure in his mind are just fun little comments to get his followers going but I don't know what planet he's on when he says stuff like "My son looks like an alien" or "He's ugly but I still love him"

I mean yeah, new born babies are obviously not always the most attractive but certain things you just don't say.. especially on twitter of all places!
Please tell me he didn't say that about Truman? That child is beautiful! OMG, Really? What a shit!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Just Great. Keep it coming writers.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

kelly777
Dec 18 2012, 09:32 PM
Queen B
Dec 18 2012, 09:22 PM

Please tell me he didn't say that about Truman? That child is beautiful! OMG, Really? What a shit!
Yup! I think he tries to be funny but its really inappropriate IMO
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic