Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: December Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Nov 30 2012, 10:14 PM (9,237 Views)
Queen B
Member Avatar

Checkers
Dec 18 2012, 09:34 PM
Just Great. Keep it coming writers.

Posted Image
Sam & Ivy ! :wub:

Actually I was more of a 'Juvy' fan but I liked those two as well :tounge:
Edited by Queen B, Dec 18 2012, 09:40 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

kelly777
Member Avatar

Queen B
Dec 18 2012, 09:38 PM
kelly777
Dec 18 2012, 09:32 PM
Queen B
Dec 18 2012, 09:22 PM
All that says to me is that we have TONS more of Adam scenes coming up that i'll be fast forwarding.

Its not so much his tweets about Y&R that bug me anymore because I think he has learned his lesson. But he says such crazy things that I'm sure in his mind are just fun little comments to get his followers going but I don't know what planet he's on when he says stuff like "My son looks like an alien" or "He's ugly but I still love him"

I mean yeah, new born babies are obviously not always the most attractive but certain things you just don't say.. especially on twitter of all places!
Please tell me he didn't say that about Truman? That child is beautiful! OMG, Really? What a shit!
Yup! I think he tries to be funny but its really inappropriate IMO
That is so fucking disgusting on all levels! That little baby is so cute with his little binky! Bless his heart!
Offline Profile Goto Top

kelly777
Member Avatar

Checkers

Posted Image
Where is this? Who is throwing the tablecloth at Sharon?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

kelly777
Dec 18 2012, 09:45 PM
Checkers

Posted Image
lol! That is from Passions with characters Sam and Ivy :tounge:
Offline Profile Goto Top

kelly777
Member Avatar

Shick
Dec 18 2012, 09:50 PM
kelly777
Checkers

Posted Image
Too funny! My eyes just aren't as good as they used to be! I could have sworn that was Sharon!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar

kelly777
Dec 18 2012, 09:55 PM
Shick
kelly777
Checkers

Posted Image
Too funny! My eyes just aren't as good as they used to be! I could have sworn that was Sharon!
She actually does look like her in that clip! Kim Johnston Ulrich is beautiful and one of my favourite actresses from that show.
Edited by Shick, Dec 18 2012, 09:57 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Shick
Dec 18 2012, 09:56 PM
kelly777
Shick
kelly777

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image
She actually does look like her in that clip! Kim Johnston Ulrich is beautiful and one of my favourite actresses from that show.
I loved her too! Julian and Ivy were the best. I couldn't deal with Grace getting thrown under the bus in 2002-2003 though
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Dec 18 2012, 08:51 PM
MM tweet. This man is obnoxious. How in the fuck do people stand him? His hair page is even worse on twitter. His ego is ubelievable. He makes it sound like he was a star on many primetime shows and some people don't know better. On his twitter page he has someone (Him) named Follice Muhney pumping his ego and he is actually Follice

Michael Muhney @michaelmuhney

On a short break from my 28-pg day. Memorizing 36 pgs for tomorrow. I SWEAR TO GOD I never had to work HALF this hard on my primetime shows.
OMG, is he kidding? He had one primetime show and it wasn't even on a major network. lol
Follice? What the hell kind of name is that?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar

Queen B
Dec 18 2012, 10:44 PM
Shick
Dec 18 2012, 09:56 PM
kelly777
Shick

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image
I loved her too! Julian and Ivy were the best. I couldn't deal with Grace getting thrown under the bus in 2002-2003 though
Off topic: I feel the same way! Grace is another character, like Gwen, who was just completely ripped apart. Can't believe how that all went down.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Shick
Dec 18 2012, 09:29 PM
Oh great, lots of work for the writers pet. Let's see how much fun he thinks the show will be when it gets cancelled and his ass is on the unemployment line. Y&R is becoming the Adam show, and the ratings are at an all time low. They need to dump this overrated actor and disgusting character (Adam Newman) immediately.
Having a disgusting character is one thing but making said character front and center is a death wish. I'm curious to see what the ratings will be like now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney
Unfortunately, for me, I am the very very very "Poor Man's" Bradley Cooper.

:blink:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Dec 19 2012, 12:49 AM

:mellow:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

that boy is a mess.
has any soap opera ever had an actor like this be so open about their feelings and personal life on twitter? JFP needs to take action with this fuck
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

I don't see Joshua Morrow, Jessica Collins, Sharon Case or even Michelle Stafford acting this unprofessional and their all leading actors on Y&R. I wonder why MM gets away with it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi

Sorry there is no comparison no matter how poor you are. :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Miss Rhi

O'my word I wish somebody would permanently sit this showoff muthafuca down. I guess next he'll have 4 or 5 nipples like BC does too eh?. :rolleyes: #Bitchass
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

What really nausueated me is when he said his daughter came running to him and see what I left in the toilet. He looked and told her it would be bigger when she was grown because he makes huge turds in the toilet. THen he said you do want to grow to be like daddy and have big turds. That one said to me he is teaching his his children to be as arrogant and obnoxious as he is.

I told him no one gave a great big damn about his farts or his kids farts so he needed to quite trying to be so cute and funny on twitter with shit like that. Then I told him he was disgusting. He replied back. You don't like it then get off my twitter page.

He talked several times too how loud and smelly his farts were.

I sure don't think that was one bit cute and not appropriate for a so called soap actor to say..
Offline Profile Goto Top

kelly777
Member Avatar

I'm starting to feel like Edith Bunker here but who the hell is Bradley Cooper?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

kelly777
Dec 19 2012, 05:21 AM
I'm starting to feel like Edith Bunker here but who the hell is Bradley Cooper?
Sexiest Man Alive 2011... Star of the Hangover, also in the new A-Team, and he has a new movie that just came out.. I think the name of it is Silver Linings Playbook..

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Soapwatcher

when mm said the baby was ugly (and I don't care what anyone says no baby is truly ever ugly) someone should have said "oh takes after you huh!" in looks and personality both
Edited by Soapwatcher, Dec 19 2012, 10:23 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic