Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: December Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Nov 30 2012, 10:14 PM (9,534 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Dec 19 2012, 04:51 AM
What really nausueated me is when he said his daughter came running to him and see what I left in the toilet. He looked and told her it would be bigger when she was grown because he makes huge turds in the toilet. THen he said you do want to grow to be like daddy and have big turds. That one said to me he is teaching his his children to be as arrogant and obnoxious as he is.

I told him no one gave a great big damn about his farts or his kids farts so he needed to quite trying to be so cute and funny on twitter with shit like that. Then I told him he was disgusting. He replied back. You don't like it then get off my twitter page.

He talked several times too how loud and smelly his farts were.

I sure don't think that was one bit cute and not appropriate for a so called soap actor to say..
I think he meant to tell his daughter, "do you want to grow up to be a big turd just like daddy?"

That's just disgusting to talk like that, shows zero class, is really so arrogant that anyone cares about his turd size or how his farts sound or smell?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 19 2012, 10:54 AM
HotPepper
Dec 19 2012, 04:51 AM
What really nausueated me is when he said his daughter came running to him and see what I left in the toilet. He looked and told her it would be bigger when she was grown because he makes huge turds in the toilet. THen he said you do want to grow to be like daddy and have big turds. That one said to me he is teaching his his children to be as arrogant and obnoxious as he is.

I told him no one gave a great big damn about his farts or his kids farts so he needed to quite trying to be so cute and funny on twitter with shit like that. Then I told him he was disgusting. He replied back. You don't like it then get off my twitter page.

He talked several times too how loud and smelly his farts were.

I sure don't think that was one bit cute and not appropriate for a so called soap actor to say..
I think he meant to tell his daughter, "do you want to grow up to be a big turd just like daddy?"

That's just disgusting to talk like that, shows zero class, is really so arrogant that anyone cares about his turd size or how his farts sound or smell?
Yuck :shame: so glad I un followed him
Offline Profile Goto Top

thewhiteowl
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Dec 19 2012, 12:49 AM
Michael Muhney @michaelmuhney
Unfortunately, for me, I am the very very very "Poor Man's" Bradley Cooper.

:blink:
He wishes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Evan
Member Avatar

Guess I'm the only Muhney fan in this thread LOL :laugh:

Spolierish tweet from MM today: he's been taping some scenes with Eric Braeden to air in late January that he says are "very powerful".
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Everything he tapes he calls "powerful" ... and his scenes usually end up falling flat.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Shick
Dec 19 2012, 09:44 PM
Everything he tapes he calls "powerful" ... and his scenes usually end up falling flat.
If he's got to advertise it that much it can't be that good. However, I'm sure EB will be great as usual though. :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

lene
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 5 2012, 05:34 PM
lene
Dec 5 2012, 05:32 PM
Was that Hawaii five 0?! Thank the laaaawd he didn't get it.
Sometimes I wish he had so that we wouldn't have to deal with him on Y&R!
ugh, no! him as McGarret? :drunk:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I thought he didn't care if he won one? Does he not realize what show he is working on when he talks about things being too political?

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney
#frustrated Found out Emmys are STILL only allowing scenes from just one episode. What about great performances all year? Compilations?

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney
Not like I'd ever get nominated. But I'd really hoped we could tweak Emmys to focus on talent ONLY. And performances. Still too political.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

I thought he only cared about winning an Oscar. :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Is "political" codeword for my coworkers don't like me?
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Dec 19 2012, 10:23 AM
when mm said the baby was ugly (and I don't care what anyone says no baby is truly ever ugly) someone should have said "oh takes after you huh!" in looks and personality both
What's funny is that baby looks just like him. Same crazy eyes and everything. :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Posted Image

LMAO!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I was just coming to post that.... :roflol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

EB doesn't know who this guy is?
Oh boy, here starts the shit! :popcorn:
I don't know who he is either.
Wait a minute, I thought EB had it in his contract that he called all the shots on Y&R, and he doesn't know the new guy? Wow, all those stories must have been just that, stories. :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 26 2012, 07:49 PM
Wait a minute, I thought EB had it in his contract that he called all the shots on Y&R, and he doesn't know the new guy? Wow, all those stories must have been just that, stories. :lol:
I don't think anyone was telling 'stories' about EB calling all the shots, it was just something a few of us speculated.

Just because EB doesn't know who SB is doesn't mean shit about his contract. Just saying
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 26 2012, 07:49 PM
That is a bunch of BS about EB callling all the shots about his s/l's. No one knows that and TPTB sure have never said that and neither has EB. It is pure speculation. They said that about MS too and neither one has anymore say so then a newcomber. The writers willl write the stories they way they want to write them and ask no one for permission. If the actor doesn't like the s/l then tough doo doo and if they balk too much TPTB will tell them to F off and find another job.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Checkers
Dec 26 2012, 06:30 PM
I have watched soaps over half my life and I had no idea who is is.. I don't think EB cares who comes on the show. He knows his job is pretty secure.

Now I can see MM getting bent out of shape since he seems to think he is the most handsome and best actor on the show. For someone to outshine him would really piss him off.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

I think EB is a good man and couldn't picture him being arrogant about other male actors either. MM will definitely be pissed if SB were to become the new leading man
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Dec 30 2012, 09:20 AM
Checkers
Dec 26 2012, 06:30 PM
I have watched soaps over half my life and I had no idea who is is.. I don't think EB cares who comes on the show. He knows his job is pretty secure.

Now I can see MM getting bent out of shape since he seems to think he is the most handsome and best actor on the show. For someone to outshine him would really piss him off.
I really don't think Michael Muhney needs to worry about being outshone by the likes of Steve Burton. MM may not have the most ingratiating personality (I really don't know) but he can act circles around SB. In fact, the prospect of SB potentially swallowing another show (and there's no guarantee he's going to do that so I realize I may be getting a little ahead of myself, but seriously, keep your fingers crossed) probably wouldn't be so bad if he actually COULD act and do things like, for instance, express emotion. But alas...he cannot.

And I'm not buying for a second that Braeden doesn't know who SB is. Sure he does. He was being bitchy, and it wouldn't be the first time. I chuckled.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Dec 30 2012, 02:23 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Sbu has an Emmy that MM so badly covets. :lol:

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic