Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Y&R: December Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets
Topic Started: Nov 30 2012, 10:14 PM (9,537 Views)
Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Burton's not THAT bad IMO. He's become wooden over recent years, but he used to be better and there is still that potential there. Maybe with a new refreshing role he'll show that he can act lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Quote:

MM may not have the most ingratiating personality (I really don't know) but he can act circles around SB.

LMAO.....have you ever seen Muheny act? He's the male version of Yvonne Zima, IMO. SB is better.
Edited by LPS, Dec 30 2012, 04:22 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Let's put it this way MM thinks his acting is better then anyone and that he is the most handsome man on the show. Put another halfway decent man that women think are hot and he can act even half as good as MM thinks he can that when you add all that up, MM will be one hot SOB.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Checkers
Dec 30 2012, 02:31 PM
Sbu has an Emmy that MM so badly covets. :lol:

Wait, I thot it was the Oscar that he covets LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Shick
Dec 30 2012, 03:34 PM
Burton's not THAT bad IMO. He's become wooden over recent years, but he used to be better and there is still that potential there. Maybe with a new refreshing role he'll show that he can act lol
You're right, Steve was at the top of his game in the 90s. He probably got bored of Jason in latter years. Too bad for MM that SBu is a big FOJ and not him lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 30 2012, 11:46 PM
Checkers
Dec 30 2012, 02:31 PM
Sbu has an Emmy that MM so badly covets. :lol:

Wait, I thot it was the Oscar that he covets LOL
MM will be lucky to get a blue ribbon at the county fair. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Shick
Dec 30 2012, 03:34 PM
You are right that he used to be better and maybe a new role will reinvigorate him. I am not totally sympathetic when "bad" or "repetitive" material is held up as an excuse for phoned-in performances by soap actors, though. They are happy to collect the paycheck so they should respect the fans and viewers by putting in at least minimal effort. It's hard for me to see how SB was even doing that much in recent years.

Anyway, sorry for getting off-topic.

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic