Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Genoa City's New Sleuth: Uncovering the Truth
Topic Started: Dec 1 2012, 11:42 AM (1,559 Views)
Only1Way
Member Avatar

She will cook when the regular chef is out sick ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Remember that detective they had I think in the early 2000's? He was a black guy and played the detective role as smart and intelligent, people thought they'd keep him and expand his role but they never did.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I found him!

Sherman Augustus

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0041978/

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I don't even care if he's a replacement for Ronan. I haven't even seen him yet and he's already better.

I was hoping he would turn out to be the Alex that was involved in Kevin's plot against Lily years ago.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Dec 2 2012, 11:10 PM
Remember that detective they had I think in the early 2000's? He was a black guy and played the detective role as smart and intelligent, people thought they'd keep him and expand his role but they never did.
Detective Webber! Loved him! He took shit from nobody.

LPS
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Was that the early 2000s? I thought he was on during MAB's reign. I remember viewers called him sexual chocolate.

LPS
Member Avatar

LPS
Dec 3 2012, 01:00 AM
Miss Rhi
Was that the early 2000s? I thought he was on during MAB's reign. I remember viewers called him sexual chocolate.
Wait, I'm thinking of Cassius Willis who played Detective Gil Wallace.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1829813/filmoyear

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Dec 2 2012, 11:51 PM
I found him!

Sherman Augustus

wow, I don't remember him, was he there long?
If this new guy is any good, you're right, they won't bump him up to DA, all the DA's except for mikey have been dumb as a box of rocks with an attitude. lol

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Miss Rhi
Dec 2 2012, 11:51 PM
I found him!

Sherman Augustus

YES LAWD! Detective Hank Weber wit his scrumptious self. His run on Y&R was about 3+yrs he had a lot of story remember when Phyllis was doubling as the Saundra King persona?. Sherman's role was coming to an end around that time as well.
Edited by lightandday, Dec 3 2012, 11:35 AM.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Yeah, he played for the MN Vikes! (could use him this year)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply