Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Merlin Final Season; bbc one
Topic Started: Dec 2 2012, 02:18 AM (521 Views)
Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

any one watching it?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I've actually downloaded all the episodes when they air, but I haven't gotten around to finding the time to actually watch. lol

Daytime
Member Avatar

I'm watching.. Its been fabulous... there are only about 4 episodes left..

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

so moragna know the truth i expected more to how moragna find out

next week it last 2 epiosdes :(

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

the ending was depressing with Gwaine and arthur with being drag most of the episode
nobody got happy ending . magic wasn’t even permitted in Camelot yet.they only gwen might allow it
the so many stuff annoying in the episode i do not know where to start
Edited by Partnersincrime, Dec 25 2012, 04:27 AM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I adore Merlin and Arthur's relationship but the fact that Gwen didn't have a goodbye scene with her husband left a bad taste in my mouth. They could have gave her a short scene before they left on the journey to cure Arthur. :shame:

Another thing I was looking for a great battle between Merlin and Morgana, yet we get nothing, a stab, and boom she's dead.. It was so anticlimactic.. :shame:

And you know all we heard was that Arthur was to be a great King and yet we didn't see it? Nothing really changed from Ulther's reign. Magic was still outlawed.. :shame:

I know they have to stick with the legends but they had already changed so much what what's was one more thing? The Arthurian legends are tragic but I think fans wouldn't have minded an happy ending or some type of closure. Sighs..

The ending felt rushed.. . It deserves about a C-.... a C for "Could have been Better." Nevertheless it's over so I guess it's time to move on.. :/

Edited by Daytime, Dec 25 2012, 11:52 PM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

i jewish i still think when show that meant to all family when last episode air in christmas eve it should not been so damm depressing
gwen and Arthur last scene when Arthur wake up hear what merlin said to him in crstal cave and said merlin and take off gwen did not just say goodbye befroe die she did not just say goodbye after he die merlin was the only was with his body we do not even know how she find out and if merlin ever return to camlot

when they kill Arthur they still have not follow the legend yes in the stories mordred he the one that kill him which in some these stories mordred is also his son too the problem that Arthur never came to do to do the great stuff he done to legend before he died so what the point of killing him
killing Arthur was like if killed clark kent before became clark kent
you can not skip from point C to point E just becasue you want to finish

they miss all the beats how Morgana find about merlin and how merlin kill her if Arthur could have kill her in way they wrote kill her
Morgana death was only footnote
merlin telling the truth to Arthur despite he still could hide it

even they tease that gwen fine about merlin have magic now gwen the only queen that have magic not outlaw anymore [she still fromer maid and woman trying to people to adjust the king is dead who said people listen to her]the problem Arthur is the one that should done

Arthur deathc ould been better would if it cause all the Kingdoms unit and manage before he die that magic will no longer outlaw

merlin was suppose great sorcerer that ever lived but until last episode he still rely on gaius and most people still did not know he have magic

we kept hearing arthur what suppose to do and yet we didn't see it all

even if arthur rise again from dead in the furture nobody know about magic

merlin still alive so many years and dress like begger all alone and might still waiting to

arthur rise again i find out it very sad

everyone end up miserable nobody got the happy ending

ending that everyone end up miserable not always equal great writing

and ending that not everyone end up miserable not always equal bad writing

the diiffrence if the ending was happier it would been easier to overlook the wrongs in write and rush stuff
Edited by Partnersincrime, Dec 26 2012, 06:21 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply