Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 12/3; Twitter/FB list , Contact Info in first post
Topic Started: Dec 3 2012, 06:35 AM (15,010 Views)
JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

I would love for CC and PM to return. Cray!Abby was MarDar's best s/l but s much as I wish they went balls to the wall with that it, the IDK if I want to revive it; Abby has gone through a lot since then and probably wouldn't do the same thing if presented with the same opportunity. However, I wouldn't mind it if they at least delve into the aftermath. The awkwardness, maybe Abby starts slipping back into obsessiveness but stops herself because she knows better, etc.. I liked Cafe too but I hope they don't go there again. I'm still waiting for Austin to beat the shit out of Rafe for making out with Carrie. I'd prefer Rafe chasing her but Carrie not giving him the time of day. And the beatdown.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

I don't want CC or PM back. I really think the writers should start to concentrate on creating story lines for the actors they have currently that aren't being utilized instead of bringing actors back that they let go because they didn't feel like writing for them when the new writers got hired.

Besides, that twitter handle looks like it's really a bunch of speculative garbage. Like someone up thread said, if they would have said that PM told them while drunk that Days was thinking of bringing Austin back first, before he supposedly divulged the other shit then I would have found it more credible...but I'm not buying it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic