Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R Victor Newman's new penthouse; EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
Topic Started: Dec 3 2012, 01:10 PM (2,248 Views)
lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

"First, a show of hands: Who wont miss the way-too-compact Newman ranch?

We certainly wont, which is why Victor Newmans new penthouse is a welcome step in the right direction for Executive Producer Jill Farren Phelps, as she continues to put her stamp on CBS The Young and the Restless. EW obtained this exclusive sneak peek of Eric Braeden (Victor Newman) and Melody Thomas Scott (the beloved Nikki, who continues to suffer from selective amnesia when it comes to the father of her children) as they first set eyes on their cosmopolitan new home.

Fans will see the set for the first time this Wednesday. If only Miguel was there to give them a tour."

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/12/03/young-and-the-restless-victor-newman/

The Video shows both EB & MTS seeing the new set for the first time.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

I think this set will probably be passed on to another character when they rebuild the Ranch, which is supposed to happen in the New Year. Nikki and Victor probably won't stay here for long.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

I found it interesting they showed another set today possible "Nicks Place" which left me wondering how soon will that new ranch set be introduce. With all the talk of the ranch being rebuilt they chose to go with the penthouse first....Humm I don't know it may be nothing but J.Farren is known for changing her mind on a dime.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I like this!! It's almost like modern Mad Men penthouse.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I really like it a lot, and the lighting is just fabulous and it looks so modern. I still wanna see the ranch rebuilt though

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

I hope Victoria or Nick move in when Nikki and Victor eventually move into the rebuilt ranch.

Victoria's existing house is ugly as fuck, and Nick should not be living in a fucking barn house.
Edited by Y&RWorldTurner, Dec 3 2012, 02:42 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I love it! I do hope the ranch set gets rebuilt because I think Victor and Nikki belong there. But I definitely want to see this penthouse on a regular basis, whomever may be living in it.

metitle
Member Avatar

As Melody Thomas Scott said "this is so modern and nice" and I will concur that it is and I love it.
the set design that JFP and Josh Griff has been doing looks great so far. I wonder if they will redesign others.
Maybe JFP and Josh Griff have taken a page from B&B sets and decided to go with more light and less clunky stuff.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Y&RWorldTurner
Dec 3 2012, 02:41 PM
Victoria's existing house is ugly as fuck, and Nick should not be living in a fucking barn house.
Yes! Get Victoria and Billy out of that ugly house and move them in here once the ranch is rebuilt.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I don't like it, it's just not my style, don't think it's Victor's either, but it is put together very nicely.
Nothing wrong with Billy & Victoria's house that new furniture wouldn't cure, the Father knows best set has worn thin, especially the ugliest couch in the world. lol

Only1Way
Member Avatar

No wonder Vikki is depressed. Cuz Daddy doesn't know best.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 3 2012, 04:06 PM
I don't like it, it's just not my style, don't think it's Victor's either, but it is put together very nicely.
Nothing wrong with Billy & Victoria's house that new furniture wouldn't cure, the Father knows best set has worn thin, especially the ugliest couch in the world. lol
You're right. It's not the house necessarily. It's the awful furniture.

Queen B
Member Avatar

And the wallpaper..and the curtains..and the awful paint job..

Checkers
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
I agree that the PH is not Victor's style. The Ranch always suited him best.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I really wish they could've brought back Victor's old penthouse from the 90s. That would've been great!

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Way too small!

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Y&RWorldTurner
Nick should not be living in a fucking barn house.
when, I think anyway, the house he built on that land is now empty

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Drew
Dec 3 2012, 06:47 PM
Way too small!
I thought it looked really small too. I loved the video on EW's site though, well the parts with EB and MTS anyway.

The doors for this penthouse looked oddly narrow to me too.

Concerning Billy and Victoria's house I agree it's just plain ugly. I noticed when Billy was rushing out of the house during the kidnapping storyline that he bumped into a side table that's next to the stairs and there was an old fashion rotary phone on it.... :blink:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Drew
Dec 3 2012, 06:48 PM
Y&RWorldTurner
Nick should not be living in a fucking barn house.
when, I think anyway, the house he built on that land is now empty
My favorite house on the Newman property has always been the one Nick and Sharon lived in. I know Victoria lived there too but I always think of it as Nick and Sharon's house.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Dec 3 2012, 04:55 PM
Sammie Jo
You're right. It's not the house necessarily. It's the awful furniture.
It was awful furniture when it was on Father knows best! lmao

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply