Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, December 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 3 2012, 03:05 PM (7,916 Views)
granolagirl
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 4 2012, 10:45 AM
gailwinters
Dec 4 2012, 10:30 AM
That DiMera Mansion sees more action that a brothel. :P
Maybe they should turn it into one...there is an idea....
The entrance hall already reminds me of one. I half expect to see Hugh Hefner coming down that staircase in his robe.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Where does all of Will's insight and willingness to be more bold go when it's him, Nick and Gabi talking?
Offline Profile Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

I didn't even know ejole was gonna be on

I stopped watching weeks ago and decided to turn it on today and ej killed me

HATE THIS FUCKING SHOW
Edited by deletemyaccountplease, Dec 4 2012, 01:52 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

How can these people just open Kristen's hotel room door? Does she always leave it ajar?
Offline Profile Goto Top

michelle
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Dec 4 2012, 01:59 PM
How can these people just open Kristen's hotel room door? Does she always leave it ajar?
It's all part of her evil plan...

Muwahahahahaha. :sex4:
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Dec 4 2012, 01:59 PM
I know! Half the time I can't even get my own key card to work.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Great episode today. Bristen are smoking hot. And I really enjoyed the Ejole sparring scenes. More episodes like these please! :hail:
Online Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Dec 4 2012, 10:30 AM
SocRMum1
Dec 4 2012, 10:22 AM
rpmaluki
Dec 4 2012, 09:35 AM
They did in every which way possibly in every room of that mansion.
Which...as far as we can tell...is approximately two rooms. :lol:
And he's done it with a variety of partners on the DiMera couch o' loving.

Wait, Nicole frolicked in the DiMera rumpus room with Brady, too, didn't she?

That DiMera Mansion sees more action that a brothel. :P
And thats the way I like it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

After seeing the devilish delight Ej had sparring with Nicole and checking her out as she walked away it seems Sami really is just an object to be obtained. And I'd much rather see Ej on a power trip full of manipulations to collect Sami than selling him as Avon Ej, a man gleefully testing lipsticks and spritzing perfume for sweet love's sake. That's also why it was so much fun to hear Nicole call him out on his mission to make love happen. Of course he'll rise to the challenge and try to prove even more he can succeed in taking Sami, but Nicole knows the score. It also seemed that Ej would take great enjoyment in Nicole not changing - maybe in hopes of being on the receiving end of her sexual appetite once more? ;) After all, once he succeeds in bagging the rather gullible Sami his next power trip could very well be getting feisty Nicole back under his sheets.

Go Eric! Too bad Sami has no ability for self reflection as everything goes in one ear and out the other. Though her stubbornness is not new to her character, I'm extremely annoyed by her repetitive lines of defending Ej by his 'now' changed nature and his being such a 'good father'. These are tired and weak remarks pulled out and recycled every time they want to revert her to Stupid Sami mode. Ej being nice to Sami and attentive to his kids shouldn't wipe her memory of atrocious treatment. Her cavalier attitude makes me as a viewer less likely to invest in anything done to her at Ej's hand as it will always be excused as long as he pulls out the smooth talk and plays with his own children. So what is the point of their conflicts? Have at her Ej, it's all good to her. (I have to wonder if TPTB realize how worthless they make Sami with this story direction???)

Will is making me crazy. He knows how much it sucks to not know who your real father is and yet he's waffling on this decision. I want to smack him upside the head! The reasoning of losing Sonny is just not strong enough to warrant his indecision for me.

Rafe needs to cut Will some slack. He may still be pissed Will took Gabi to the clinic, but he should have felt some relief knowing Will wanted to get in and stop the procedure. It shouldn't be a surprise or problem that Gabi would rely on Will for support either. They've been friends for a long time and Rafe is more of a parental figure to Gabi. He should be trying to increase his show of support of Gabi by being thankful she has a good friend to turn to.

Did Kate switch the lipsticks?

You just go ahead and walk on in Marlena! Haaaaa!

Offline Profile Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 3 2012, 03:54 PM
The more that Eric calls Sami out on her shit the more I'm baffled that she gives the excuse of ' I was a kid'....but she fails to realize that Ej did EVERYTHING he did to her and their family, without even THAT particular excuse. OH and let's stop it with the 'Ej's changed' and 'he's not Stefano' and 'he's a great father'....FUCK SAMI....he purposely went along with Stefano's plot to put a double of your husband in your bed to fuck you and he also had the NERVE of having you tell your child Johnny that you didn't love him anymore....is that a good fucking father? when the kid had cancer and he wanted his mom, Good father Ej went out of his way to make not only YOU suffer but Johnny too....GMAFB already.

This is why I hate Sami every time they even remotely attempt a pairing with Ej, because she makes no fucking sense whatsover. How can you say he's a good father when he did that shit to YOUR CHILDREN...and these weren't accidents, collateral damage type of incidents...this was premeditated shit...he willingly did to cause his son to distance himself from you and Rafe or whomever...I think this finally may be the end of the road for me and the character of Sami...Ej can have her for all I care.....and then Rafe can take whatever is left of her, if anything

But don't you know....Noble Ej became Mayor to better himself and the Dimera name and that wipes every and all things out. He's really a swell guy. :blink:

Love your post BTW
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Let's not forget that Sami also dressed up as "Stan" and got John addicted to drugs. On purpose. For mean, selfish reasons. She wanted him destroyed.

And guess what, Sami? You weren't just "a kid" either. You were pushing 30.
Offline Profile Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

Js is acting like he wants Nicole but I guess the script reads otherwise

God damnit
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

I friggen LOVED the Ejole scenes so much I had to make banners. Some of my girls had to tell me they were even on because I haven't been watching, but I had to see if I the magic was still there. And sure enough, EJole get right back to their old selves and banter back and forth better than anyone. Wow, it just goes to show how boring EJ has been the last half a year and how him chasing a woman who wants another man and has no problem putting a bullet in his head really doesn't become him. Sami sure loves to give EJ sex when he's with another woman, but when he's free and clear and his marriage is ruined, she leaves him high and dry and he never gets any. It's time to go back with Nicole, the woman who actually wanted to be with only him and had no problem satisfying her man daily.
Edited by Ashtonion, Dec 4 2012, 07:04 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

pennieloafer
Dec 4 2012, 06:24 PM
Js is acting like he wants Nicole but I guess the script reads otherwise

God damnit
Well bless James Scott and his intelligence. He's smart to try and lead things by making his actions open to interpretation considering the current Avon Ej direction of his character. :x
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Ashtonion
Dec 4 2012, 07:02 PM
I friggen LOVED the Ejole scenes so much I had to make banners. Some of my girls had to tell me they were even on because I haven't been watching, but I had to see if I the magic was still there. And sure enough, EJole get right back to their old selves and banter back and forth better than anyone. Wow, it just goes to show how boring EJ has been the last half a year and how him chasing a woman who wants another man and has no problem putting a bullet in his head really doesn't become him. Sami sure loves to give EJ sex when he's with another woman, but when he's free and clear and his marriage is ruined, she leaves him high and dry and he never gets any. It's time to go back with Nicole, the woman who actually wanted to be with only him and had no problem satisfying her man daily.
Awesome, sexy banner. These two scream chemistry. Much more than EJ/Sami. Hope the writers are smart enough to keep EJ and Nicole in each other's orbit.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

AFaithL
Dec 4 2012, 07:11 PM
Ashtonion
Dec 4 2012, 07:02 PM
Awesome, sexy banner. These two scream chemistry. Much more than EJ/Sami. Hope the writers are smart enough to keep EJ and Nicole in each other's orbit.
Thanks!! I had to capture Ej's little head tilt at Nicole as she was walking away. So funny and so Ej and Nicole!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Brady, you're so cute :)

This is by far the most excited I've been about a storyline in a LONG time. Brady + Kristen, they are just so wrong on so many levels, but that's what makes it so good. My only complaint is that I would like more than 5 minutes of them an eppi!

On another topic, once again, Marlena & Kate's friendship recalls to mind how hypocritical Marlena's forbidding Sami to work for Kristen actually was. Oh, and Rafe, shut the heck up.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Is Sami REALLY claiming she hasn't done anything wrong this century?? Bulls**t. But I can see where she'd want to forget swapping Theo's paternity test. And (as someone mentioned above) the whole "Stan" thing. Heck, just in the past few years she tried to bash Arianna over the head with a freaking paperweight! And then when she died, Sami was relieved. Selfish...person.

On the "goodness" scale, Nicole > Sami, hands down.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

NO! I want to see Marlena's face RIGHT NOW!!! *writing in sick to work*.... lol ;) I wish.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lazydazes
Member Avatar

sami has a super short memory. Glad that eric reminded her of her deeds. And i just love how protective eric is of nicole already. He was quick to defend her and i love that. More ericole pleez! GV/AZ are already making magic after a few weeks. I can only imagine how the story will amp up in the near future. Bring it on!
I think that brady is `playin` kristen too. But they`ll both be snared by their own webs. Bristen are hot! Can`t get enough of these 2. And poor Will doesn`t know what to do. But my advice is to go ahead/tell sonny & raise his kid. Yep, i`m wrapped up in this baby drama too. Enjoy nabi and wilson pairings immensely.
And marlena is rockin`. Doc ain`t playing one bit. Love it!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic