Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, December 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 3 2012, 03:05 PM (7,873 Views)
Harmony233

blueskies
Dec 4 2012, 08:06 PM
Is Sami REALLY claiming she hasn't done anything wrong this century?? Bulls**t. But I can see where she'd want to forget swapping Theo's paternity test. And (as someone mentioned above) the whole "Stan" thing. Heck, just in the past few years she tried to bash Arianna over the head with a freaking paperweight! And then when she died, Sami was relieved. Selfish...person.

On the "goodness" scale, Nicole > Sami, hands down.
didn't sami also try to kill nicole by shutting off her life support when she was shot.not to mention how many people did she hurt when she was stan.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

pennieloafer
Dec 4 2012, 06:24 PM
Js is acting like he wants Nicole but I guess the script reads otherwise

God damnit
Much as I love Ejole and these moments make me all happy and giddy this is a problem with JS's acting.

Quite frankly often his acting makes it look like he wants whoever he happens to be in the scene with : Kristen tomorrow, Remember Will. even when its not where they are intending the story to go.

Its confusing...
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

^^^^ But for months he acted bored and disinterested in Sami despite what was on script so I don't truly buy that theory, maybe it's more about wanting something different for ej instead of the same boring story which has a great chance of ending the same as it has in the past. Maybe James knows Rafe will win in the end and doesn't invest in the doomed EJ/Sami relationship who knows what the reason is behind his acting choices. JS did say in an interview that he always play EJ with a hint of still wanting Nicole in case the writers went there again. He always seems to come alive when he's with Nicole despite KC's lock stock and barrel comment.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

I always thought that he and Lexie had a lot of sexual chemistry too. Welvis was the best though. So inappropriate. :rolleyes:
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

^^^^ which is probably why I hated it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Overall, I liked today a lot more than yesterday.

I liked Kristen's reaction to Brady when she woke up. I still would like a little more insight into what she's thinking, though. It 's just not clear what she's manipulating and what she's not. The end was weird, and while I know we'll get some flashbacks tomorrow, that's really not a good enough trade off for really bad pacing. Despite my initial reservations about Bristen, I kind of wish they'd play up the fact that she was his semi-stepmother. It'd make the whole thing a whole lot more scandalous. Ignoring that aspect feels like a giant elephant in the room.

I liked the Eric/Sami stuff. It played out exactly like I read it. I do wish that he would have listed some of her sins from this century, though. I'm tired of her using that "I was a kid" excuse when she wasn't a kid for the majority of her crimes anyway. Though I'm glad that Eric pointed out that being a kid doesn't really absolve you from kidnapping.

I liked the last Ejole scene. The one right before it was straight up awful though, and it was all James Scott's fault. He and AS were both OTT even more than usual today (and that's not a slight at the pairing because most of their OTTness was with other actors). One day they'll stop writing EJ and Sami (and Lucas for that matter) as teenagers and it will be a revelation.

I like the Gabi/Will stuff best when it's just Gabi/Will. Nick, Sonny, Sami, and Rafe just ruin it. So basically, I thought there stuff was mostly fine today except for when Rafe stuck his nose in.

Marlena looked GOOD today. I enjoyed the Marlena/Kate scenes. I wish they'd address some of the WTFery, but I liked the scenes themselves, and today was the most I've enjoyed Kate in a LOOOOONG time. I really liked the Billie/Kate scene, too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Ashtonion
Dec 4 2012, 07:02 PM
It's time to go back with Nicole, the woman who actually wanted to be with only him and had no problem satisfying her man daily.
Until she got pissed at him and opted to try to claim his unborn child belonged to another man - while she was sexing it up with still another.

Nicole's devotion knows no bounds. :rolleyes:
Offline Profile Goto Top

peaches179

lysie
Dec 4 2012, 10:05 PM
Marlena looked GOOD today. I enjoyed the Marlena/Kate scenes. I wish they'd address some of the WTFery, but I liked the scenes themselves, and today was the most I've enjoyed Kate in a LOOOOONG time. I really liked the Billie/Kate scene, too.

Next to Eric showing up Sami, that was the best part of the show for me today. :) You're right. Marlena looked gorgeous!
Offline Profile Goto Top

UltimateScami

The Marlena and Kate conversation was very nice. All things Stefano aside, Marlena knew how much Kate put into her marriage...thought that was a sweet moment. Probably my favorite part of the whole episode.

As for the worst! Gabi's bad logic regarding this baby. The excuse that Will is pretty much going to lose Sonny if he tells the truth is ridiculous for her to use.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

SocRMum1
Dec 4 2012, 10:11 PM
Ashtonion
It's time to go back with Nicole, the woman who actually wanted to be with only him and had no problem satisfying her man daily.
Until she got pissed at him and opted to try to claim his unborn child belonged to another man - while she was sexing it up with still another.

While they were together she never cheated. :rolleyes: To me that's all that matters, I may not be crazy about what happened this past summer, but her and Ej were separated at the time.
Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Hopeless_Dreamer
Dec 4 2012, 11:21 PM
SocRMum1
Ashtonion

While they were together she never cheated. :rolleyes: To me that's all that matters, I may not be crazy about have a what happened this past summer, but her and Ej were separated at the time.
Yes - they were separated. But she was carrying his baby and he spent the first several months of that time begging her for another chance. Thus, I have to disagree with the statement that Nicole is 'the woman who actually wanted to be with only him'.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Will&Sonny

SocRMum1
Dec 4 2012, 11:30 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Dec 4 2012, 11:21 PM
SocRMum1
Ashtonion

While they were together she never cheated. :rolleyes: To me that's all that matters, I may not be crazy about have a what happened this past summer, but her and Ej were separated at the time.
Yes - they were separated. But she was carrying his baby and he spent the first several months of that time begging her for another chance. Thus, I have to disagree with the statement that Nicole is 'the woman who actually wanted to be with only him'.
Nicole also considered letting E.J. die once, when she found him writhing around in pain on the floor in the DiMera mansion.

I wish that she had gone with that instinct.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Sami STILL don't want to be with him, she don't love him either at least Nicole does.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

And we're done.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic