Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, December 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 4 2012, 02:37 PM (7,518 Views)
NikiLani
Member Avatar

cord08
Dec 5 2012, 04:41 PM
I got the impression that it was supposed to be phrased in a rhetorical manner like, "Is having sex with Nicole that great?" "No. Don't answer that, I really don't want to know." I don't know, I didn't think the dialogue was that confusing.
Apparently sex with Nicole is great ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

Dreamer
Dec 5 2012, 08:01 PM
camera shy
Dec 5 2012, 10:22 AM
I don't know how any man could fall in love with Sami, she's so bitchy and nasty to people.
Some guys would forego the bitchy and nasty and decide based on the hoohaa!
But they have to by pass those big thighs of hers to get to the hoohaa.

camera shy

AFaithL
Dec 5 2012, 08:57 PM
I agree about Eric loosening up. Just because he's a priest doesn't mean he has to be so stiff and serious all the time.

Every time Sami bitches about Nicole, I want to slap her. Sami has no problem with forgiving EJ, who raped her, tried to poison her kids against her, and put a "fake" Rafe in her bed, but Nicole is completely untrustworthy and someone to keep an eye on? Shut up, Sami.
I wonder if Sami really thinks that EJ is a better person than Nicole?

concerned
Member Avatar

camera shy
Dec 5 2012, 11:50 PM
AFaithL
I agree about Eric loosening up. Just because he's a priest doesn't mean he has to be so stiff and serious all the time.

Every time Sami bitches about Nicole, I want to slap her. Sami has no problem with forgiving EJ, who raped her, tried to poison her kids against her, and put a "fake" Rafe in her bed, but Nicole is completely untrustworthy and someone to keep an eye on? Shut up, Sami.
Maybe she needs to have sex with Nicole and then she'll be able to forgive her all her sins....

Actually I don't think its the sex with EJ that makes her forgive him I think its the fact that he becomes a big suck up.. if Nicole can get far down enough on her knees to start telling Sami she is just the most compassionate caring bewitching woman she's ever known I'm sure Sami will forget about the whole kidnapping, man stealing stuff.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

concerned
Dec 6 2012, 12:52 AM
camera shy
Dec 5 2012, 11:50 PM
AFaithL

Maybe she needs to have sex with Nicole and then she'll be able to forgive her all her sins....

Actually I don't think its the sex with EJ that makes her forgive him I think its the fact that he becomes a big suck up.. if Nicole can get far down enough on her knees to start telling Sami she is just the most compassionate caring bewitching woman she's ever known I'm sure Sami will forget about the whole kidnapping, man stealing stuff.
BY GEORGE you got it!

Lil
Member Avatar

I am actually tickled to death that there was SO MUCH hilarity in this episode.

Marlena, going in for a 2nd sneaky peek at Brady & Kristen...Kristen's delicious GLARE...

Kristen playing Brady like the slab o' meat he is. Token Shirtless guy.

Victor!! "Nice shirt! It looked better yesterday!" Wish we had more Victor moments. I'd really love it if they would stick him in at least a business relationship with Kate. He's just so great when he's Maggie-free!

I don't care how many folks hate "Dumb John." I LOOOOVE "Dumb John." LOL "It wasn't EVEN a hug, it was one of those things you girls do." had me fucking ROLLING!

So many amazing Marlena "looks."

And the Billie randomness was OMG...I ALMOST wish Lipsy Rinna wasn't leaving. She is so my comic relief!!

"Marlena!! Are you alright?!" with her crazy mannerisms....completely inane babbling and 2 seconds later : Ok! *Clap* I'll leave you two *bug eyes* and she just leaves without saying goodbye and Marlena looks annoyed. LOL I think I rewinded that part 5 times.

and that delightful Kristen ending.....

Yeah. I found this epi worth it even though I cannot say I didn't FFWD some stuff. I honestly don't care that it is EJ's turn for the sacred swiney vajayjay. Allie still doesn't exist when they are together, apparently. Eyebrows, Swiney, & EJ were all at their smugliest fugliest.

I don't really remember much about Nick's 1st run, but I know a lot of people loved him. I'm guessing complete and utter character destruction here? Because I can't fucking STAND him. And where are Will's balls? He should tell Nick to butt the FUCK OUT! It's he and Gabi's choice and anyone who loves her so damned much should be man enough to step aside until a decision is made and then support her.

Eric just puts me to sleep. I still can't get around it. I'm tryin', Ringo...

I'll give it a B+ lol

Lil
Member Avatar

Oh and a giant FUCK YOU Sami for the "God can't be that cruel" comment. Says the most traveled vagina in town. Ugh. I hate that cunt lol

Lil
Member Avatar

Well, ok, maybe Kate's is the most traveled vagina in town, but still...Bitch shouldn't throwing stones. I'm also confused as to why Sami keeps calling Eric her "little" brother. They are supposed to be twins? Was she born first or something? And lame that Rafe and Eric instantly know each other???

camera shy

Lil
Dec 6 2012, 10:17 AM
Oh and a giant FUCK YOU Sami for the "God can't be that cruel" comment. Says the most traveled vagina in town. Ugh. I hate that cunt lol
Why does she think a good looking guy like Eric hasn't been with other women besides Nicole? And EJ should have said, "If Nicole is the only woman your brother has ever been with than take it from me, he's had the best". Loved to have seen her face after that.

Lil
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Dec 4 2012, 08:03 PM
Quote:

Ej comes to the door
he says you are a brilliant woman
she says finally we agree on something why
he says the job it has been the perfect way to get closer to Samantha
lovely long hours spent working away at something she loves doing
she feels good about it and
the best part hernandez cant compete with it

I love when the writers point out how stupid EJ is. He's bragging that he is "WINNING" and there is Rafe back at the office quietly making Sami's heart race, without even trying. He doesn't have to use any help, tricks or lies...just Rafe being Rafe is all it takes.

Isn't it grand that even EJ's sister-who doesn't know Rafe and has never even seen him, KNOWS that EJ has to beat Rafe off to get to Sami--and she is probably smart enough to know, it's not happening!

Rafe is unbeatable by EJ...I wanna see him and Lucas go at it, you know, some REAL competition for Rafe!

"EJ has to beat Rafe off"

This made me :mutley:

I'm so vulgar lol

camera shy

The anvils are dropping like crazy that Ej won't win. Nicole just told him so, Sami looking like she wish Rafe would just take her in his arms and kiss the hell out of her, EJ being so smug thinking he's winning and lurking in the background is the Wabi baby which will bond Safe for life.

Will&Sonny

Lil
Dec 6 2012, 10:18 AM
I'm also confused as to why Sami keeps calling Eric her "little" brother. They are supposed to be twins? Was she born first or something?
Sami is something like two minutes older than Eric, I think.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

I wish there was some kind of award for "most genius, hilarious, awesome looks" we could give DH for today's show. I seriously just howled, and not in a bad way, but Marlena is so clearly over this shit, and when Brady kissed her cheek... And then when he said he was "great, actually"... she looked so disgusted. She looks more nauseated now than when she was preggers with Belle (and threw up ole' Shawn's prize winning or whatever chowder).

Can we just have Marlena and Kristen get stuck in a cabin in the woods for a week full of episodes...? And let them just tear into each other verbally and fight over the last piece of chicken?

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Dec 6 2012, 01:14 PM
Lil
Dec 6 2012, 10:18 AM
I'm also confused as to why Sami keeps calling Eric her "little" brother. They are supposed to be twins? Was she born first or something?
Sami is something like two minutes older than Eric, I think.
A whole two minutes. Wasn't Marlena also "two minutes" older than Sam? I know in real life, Andrea was born two minutes before Deidre, I just always assumed they brought that into the story and mixed it up (because Sam felt Marlena was always on her case, like a mother-figure).
Edited by The Room Stops, Dec 6 2012, 01:20 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply