Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, December 6th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 5 2012, 02:37 PM (7,583 Views)
AHM

LanaluvsBroe
Dec 6 2012, 06:30 PM
camera shy
Dec 6 2012, 06:29 PM
I'm scared they're going to de-aged Kristen and make her abour forty-two so she can get pregnant with Brady's baby.
Oh please don't give them any ideas.
Quoting Bluskies
Quote:

hey now, Marlena was pregnant at like 60 with Roman's kid, they don't need de-aging to make these Salem woman pregnant ;)

^Right, and then the kid would just be SORASed, and their ages would make sense. Brady and Kristen's kid could be twenty by next year.
Edited by AHM, Dec 6 2012, 07:04 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

AHM
Dec 6 2012, 07:01 PM
LanaluvsBroe
camera shy
I'm scared they're going to de-aged Kristen and make her abour forty-two so she can get pregnant with Brady's baby.
Quoting Bluskies
Quote:

hey now, Marlena was pregnant at like 60 with Roman's kid, they don't need de-aging to make these Salem woman pregnant ;)

^Right, and then the kid would just be SORASed, and their ages would make sense. Brady and Kristen's kid could be twenty by next year.
Considering EJ was like 27 in 2006, that's entirely possible, lol.

AFaithL

blueskies
Dec 6 2012, 06:50 PM
LanaluvsBroe
camera shy
I have no problem with a Bristen baby. It's high time Brady get to be blessed with a biological child of his OWN. It's sad that the writers given Sami 4 kids, but poor Brady remains childless. Like I said, I just don't want Kristen redeemed. Let her remain a vixen.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Skye
Dec 5 2012, 02:37 PM
I have a feeling things might work out to my advantage
i could do without Hernadez sticking his nose in
she says im sure you can arrange that
he says i can but i thought you might like to help
she says you arent suggesting that i pursue the detective
he says what? no
thought it could be to your advantage to spend a little bit of time with him , you are in a better position than i am to poke around
she says you just want a decoy to keep him away from sami dont you ?
He says no people tell me he is handsome fellow
if you like the blue collar gun toting thing
she says so lame i cant believe you attempted it
you are perfectly capable of getting back with sami on your own and my plate is incredibly full right now
MENACING!!!!

Seriously, who writes the spoilers?

AFaithL

The Room Stops
Dec 6 2012, 05:40 PM
Interesting that Kristen actually believes that John would screw her if she wasn't screwing Brady. Planning on magic mirror-ing him again? A little more rape on the agenda for you, Kristen?
She's delusional.
Edited by AFaithL, Dec 6 2012, 08:00 PM.

Nate
Member Avatar

Eric's return is so boring. Seriously they couldn't come up with something better?

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Third Day in a row of Bristen sexing it up........I guess we know what will happen if they are on tomorrow's epi.
I think DAYS is a turning into a comedy, nice move TomSell! :biggrin:

lysie

Well, good morning Eric Brady.

AFaithL

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Marlena/Kristen scenes! So much chemistry between Eileen and Deidre! Not to mention the delicious history! Their scenes are what's carrying the show right now. They are the best part. This show is damn lucky to have them both on the show!

lysie

Oh, good. Jennifer does have symptoms. But seriously...DANIEL WAS ALREADY NEVER GOING TO BE A SURGEON AGAIN. THIS IS NOT NEW INFORMATION.

lysie

Oh my gosh. What on earth is Maggie wearing? I think that's one of Stefano's shirts...over sparkles? WTH?

lysie

LOL. Marlena looks appropriately nauseous.

lysie

Maybe Maggie planning on bowling later?

lysie

I was planning on complaining about these quick edits between Daniel/Maggie and Jennifer/Abigail, but actually I really like it.

lysie

Maggie is mom again. If my mom walked to my door dressed for sparkle bowling, I wouldn't be acknowledging our relationship. That's a lie. She got in my car yesterday wearing a Christmas sweater and left glitter on the seat. I didn't even notice.

lysie

LOL @ Kristen calling EJ Eeeej.

lysie

My gosh, John. Shut up. I still thought Brady kissing Marlena was sweet.

lysie

Did Maggie say that Daniel has patience or patients?

lysie

I like the Kristen/EJ scenes just fine, but I wish they'd play the Kristen/John Jr angle. LOL. EJ is so pathetic, though, needing help with Rafe. Seriously. They guy knocked himself out, but EJ needs help.

lysie

I really like these Marlena/Brady scenes. I like her reserved coolness. I'm confused about John/Brady, though. How does Brady know who calls Basic Black every holiday season?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply