Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, December 6th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 5 2012, 02:37 PM (5,871 Views)
BeeBee
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Dec 7 2012, 12:08 AM
BeeBee
Dec 6 2012, 11:23 PM
lysie
Dec 6 2012, 09:39 PM
So after this is Nicole officially going to be out of Jackielielielielielielnifer's orbit? Because I was enjoying today until Nicole started defending Jackielielielielielielnifer again. Though I am glad to know she hasn't truly been sainted.
Too true although I hate that she lies to Jackielielieliel "gum on Jackielielielnifer's shoe" Horton.
Why is my post being changed to "Jackielielielielielienifer"when I attempt to type Ms.Horton's name?
Never mind.I just found out about "the filter".
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

What is Kristen's endgame? From the spoilers it seems all muddle up. Does she want John/does she want Brady/to screw with Marlena's head? If she's purposefully messing with Marlena and actually falls for Brady, I think these games she's supposedly playing with her nemesis will eventually come back to bite her if the truth comes out.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

What's this filter business all about? And why does it involve Jackiel, Jackiel and Jacknifer's names?

angie37
Member Avatar

annie21
Dec 7 2012, 12:15 AM
lysie
Dec 6 2012, 09:15 PM
So now there's no WiFi and no cell tower on Smith Island. The other day is was just down. Apparently, instead of fixing it they just carted it away.
I'm surprised they didn't have someone mention the fog that was blocking the ability to send smoke signals to the mainland -- just to cover all the bases.

:applause: That's the only thing left LOL.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply