Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mark Pinter To Y&R
Topic Started: Dec 5 2012, 05:39 PM (1,358 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Exclusive: Mark Pinter Joins The Young and the Restless

One of the soap world's most notorious badasses is about to shake things up in Genoa City! Actor Mark Pinter, best known as slimy senator-turned-mayor Grant Harrison on Another World, is set to play yet another ruthless politico on CBS' The Young and the Restless.

A rep for the top-rated sudser tells TV Guide Magazine that Pinter will be seen as Marcus Wheeler, "a powerful and sophisticated congressman involved with Victor [Eric Braeden] and Jack [Peter Bergman], who will go to any lengths to protect his image and career."

Pinter, whose credits also include stints on As the World Turns, Guiding Light and All My Children, starts shooting Y&R on Dec. 6. He hits the air Jan. 10 and will be seen at least through Feb. sweeps.

TV Guide

Mark Pinter To Y&R

By SOD Posted: Dec 5, 2012

According to Soap Opera Digest, Soap vet Mark Pinter (ex-Grant, AW; ex-Brian, ATWT et al) has been tapped by Y&R to play a well-liked but ruthless congressman named Marcus Wheeler, reports TV Guide. Pinter's politico alter will share a storyline with Jack (Peter Bergman) and Victor (Eric Braeden) and will first appear on January 10.

SOD Website

Edited by Daytime, Dec 5 2012, 05:46 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

OMG someone who wasnt from GH, AMC or HH!! :lol:
Edited by 3WishGenie, Dec 5 2012, 05:52 PM.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

It's short-term per TV Guide:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mark-Pinter-joins-young-and-the-restless-1057191.aspx

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I remember MP from ATWT. He was also on GH temporarily a few years ago. The storyline sounds interesting.
Kudos to TPTB for hiring him.

Checkers
Member Avatar

This sounds good!

Leisha
Member Avatar

He reminds me of Tristan Rogers. They don't mention Jill but he looks like he would fit much better with her than Stephen Nichols. Jill looked like Tucker's boss on their "date". SN is too short for JW.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Whoooaaaa Shiiiiiiit! JFP dipping in Bay City territory, I haven't seen a picture of him in Ions, judging from it he's certainly aged well and was delicious as Grant Harrison...

Evan
Member Avatar

Looks good, Victor and Jack teaming up with this guy vs Adam?

Peridott
Member Avatar

Leisha
Dec 5 2012, 07:03 PM
He reminds me of Tristan Rogers. They don't mention Jill but he looks like he would fit much better with her than Stephen Nichols. Jill looked like Tucker's boss on their "date". SN is too short for JW.
I can definitely see Jill with him. She needs a tall man. SN does look too small opposite JW plus I don't see chemistry between the two.

wawame

Peridott
Dec 6 2012, 02:59 AM
Leisha
Dec 5 2012, 07:03 PM
I can definitely see Jill with him. She needs a tall man. SN does look too small opposite JW plus I don't see chemistry between the two.
I definitely don't see any chemistry between the two, but it's not because of size. SN is five inches taller than JW, who happens to be the same height as Eileen Davidson. Some women are more stealth than others, as are men.

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply