Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ex-Soap Opera Star Scott Evans BUSTED for Undercover Drug Buy; ex-OLTL actor
Topic Started: Dec 5 2012, 08:48 PM (2,985 Views)
bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Ex-Soap Opera Star
Scott Evans BUSTED
for Undercover Drug Buy
EXCLUSIVE

Posted Image
Former soap actor Scott Evans -- younger brother of Chris Evans -- got busted for attempting to buy drugs off an undercover cop ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us Evans was arrested Tuesday evening when he tried to score narcotics from an LAPD officer posing as a dealer.

Evans -- who played Officer Oliver Fish on "One Life to Live" a few years back -- was booked at 6:15PM for attempt to possess a controlled substance ... a felony. He bailed out around 12:30AM.

It's unclear what drug Evans was trying to buy.

Evans reacted to the bust with a Facebook post early this morning: "Most ridiculous night of my life in LA so far. At least I made it a year before getting arrested."

Source: TMZ

Edited by bellajewel, Dec 9 2012, 10:01 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

i wonder what he tried to buy?

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

blueskies
Dec 6 2012, 07:31 PM
:shrug: I do too.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

blueskies
Dec 6 2012, 07:31 PM
Scott Evans was the only half of Kish that I liked so I was hoping it was just a small pouch of marijuana but sadly it wasn't.

According to the January 7, 2013 issue of Soap Opera Digest, "... Evans was formally charged with one count of attempted posession of a controlled substance after trying to purchase cocaine from an undercover officer in Hollywood, CA, on December 4. The actor was arrested and later released on $10,000 bail."

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

What sad news to hear & read... He was my favorite man in Kish... Good news is that he's still working, and lets hope he got help..

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Cocaine? That's disappointing! I really loved Scott Evans on OLTL!

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

One fish, two fish, red fish, high fish.

;)

michr544125

Sad how much trouble he's been getting into since OLTL ended :shrug:

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

He got probation & has to to attend 60 classes in 6 months. He ended up changing his plea to guilty

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I read that he appeared on Matt Bomer's White Collar last week but of course that episode was probably taped well in advance of his drug bust. Anybody know?

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Well I hope he gets the help he needs to, and I hope he gets it before he does major damage to his body, like say destroying the mucous membranes in his upper respiratory system and losing his sense of smell.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Well, better cocaine than heroine, no?

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

juniorz1
Apr 23 2013, 06:02 PM
:huh1: How so?

You know, while Reagan was laundering money with his friends that he tortured with my beloved Metallica music Nancy was saying just say no. I am tired. Why ruin your life with either? BUT that is just me and I am very naive, you see it is SMART to ruin your life with one. Is this Scott dude's life ruined, no you say.

So alls well that ends well ,right? Isn't that what Machiavelli said before they put him in jail, but THEN he got out so I guess nothing really matters anyway.

OliveAnn

juniorz1
Both are equally as bad. They fry your brain, destroy your life and ultimately kill you.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
Apr 24 2013, 01:54 PM
juniorz1
Both are equally as bad. They fry your brain, destroy your life and ultimately kill you.
Drugs destroy A LOT of lives. I hope Scott gets the help he needs.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Hell, 99% of Hollywood does coke. Evans should be more careful and find a steady trustworthy dealer.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Seriously. Trying to buy drugs does not a needed rehab stint make.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Rick
Apr 29 2013, 03:44 AM
Hell, 99% of Hollywood does coke. Evans should be more careful and find a steady trustworthy dealer.
I hope this isn't the case but I am pretty sure the percentage is well over 75% of the entertainment industry. Didn't they find a substantial amount of marijuana on Justin Bieber's tour bus just a couple of weeks ago?

It would probably be quicker to weed out who isn't on drugs in Hollywood these days than who is.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply