Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Twitter Blast in support of Bryan/Lucas!; Dec 7 @ 3pm EST/Noon PST
Topic Started: Dec 6 2012, 12:35 PM (2,383 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Thanks to Reese for the Avi♥

Let's Support Bryan! Let's try not to lose yet another veteran Days character!

Twitter bomb to support Bryan Dattilo and try to get more airtime/story for Lucas Horton on Days of Our Lives.

When: Tomorrow, Friday, December 7, 2012 @ 3:00 pm EST, Noon PST

Hashtags to use: #MoreLucas #Days #UseBryanD

Twitter handles to tweet to:
@nbcdays
@DeCazotte1
@DaysofourLives
@SonyPictures
@bryan_dattilo

You can also add these actors or soap mags/bloggers to your tweets if you want:

@ali_sweeney
@ChandlerMassey
@laurenkoslow

If you won't be available at the time of the blast, you can pre-schedule your tweets using: www.twuffer.com

Please remember that this is an effort to support Bryan. We don't want the focus to be on any other character but Lucas or any other actor but Bryan. Keep that in mind when tweeting. The focus is to see if social media will help Days realize that the guy has fans that want to see HIM. I don't need to see, 'no more Hernandez, use the Hortons' or 'done with Jonas, I want Lucas' tweets. Mentioning anyone else but who we are doing this blast for defeats the purpose.

Here are some tweet examples, remember to always include the #Days hash tag regardless, as well as at least one of the other two Lucas/Bryan hash tags I noted above.

@nbcdays @sonypictures Use @bryan_dattilo on #Days. Give Lucas a love interest. #MoreLucas

@DeCazotte1 @Daysofourlives Write for YOUR fan favorites PLEASE! We want more Lucas Horton on #Days. #UseBryanD

@sonypictures @nbcdays We want more Lucas Horton on our screens. Write for @bryan_dattilo! #Days #MoreLucas

@nbcdays He's a Horton, has many ties in Salem, is a vet & a fan fave. Give Lucas Horton a story! #UseBryanD #days

@nbcdays @DeCazotte1 Will is having a child, he needs his own father now more than ever. Write for @Bryan_Dattilo! #Days #MoreLucas

@DeCazotte1 @Daysofourlives Lucas is going to be a grandpa! That alone creates story for @Bryan_Dattilo. #Days #UseBryanD #moreLucas

@nbcdays @Decazotte1 Lucas lived in HK for 2 years. That can create endless story lines for #Days. Use @bryan_dattilo more! #MoreLucas

@nbcdays How about Lucas & Kate scheming? Love @bryan_dattilo & @LaurenKoslow working together! Mother/son scheming team. #days #MoreLucas

If anyone has any other twitter ideas please add them to this thread.

Thanks everyone. Let's see if this works and even if it doesn't, at least we did something to support Bryan and let Days know that they are truly wasting his talent.

Spread the word! Thanks everyone.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Just to clarify DR's position on twitter bombs, we fully support the actors. The board will not back or publicize anything regarding couples or specific storyline direction.

Vicky4Mimi

I will be tweeting for Bryan tomorrow if at all possible!

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I am in!

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I'm in!

QBee

Sorry...Sad to think he has to ask his fans to save his job. If he were a better actor...maybe he wouldn't have to worry.

All I've seen him do is yell at Will/Sonny/Sami and even Roman as well as many others. I went back and watched some old YT episodes and that seems to always be his MO.

michr544125

I wil definitely try and send some tweets off from work tomorrow. I think it's terrible how Lucas at the very least has almost no involvement in at least the baby upcoming baby story. But going by Bryan's tweet it seems to be just that. And it's not like he's been that involved any way in Will's coming out story. Too bad they didn't play more on Lucas's homophobia. At least it would have been a story and good material. Or show him come around and instead how deep homophobia from Nick and have Lucas step up and support Will. But beyond that he deserves his his own story.
Edited by michr544125, Dec 6 2012, 07:40 PM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Will try to participate! Love Bryan/Lucas, and in no way do I want him to have the same fate as Matt Ashford and J.a.c.k!

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

I have already called and left a message for the Days fanbase asking for more Lucas on Days. Cannot stand all the airtime Jacknifer gets but Lucas had a big return this year and gets nothing? Dumb mistake, TIIC.

JoeBucs32

Why aren't we doing one of these for Julie????

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

JoeBucs32
Dec 7 2012, 06:29 AM
You've posted this many times before... if you want a Twitterbomb for Julie why don't you organize one? :shrug:

Lucas fans have taken initiative and have organized this for their favorite, just as you can do for your favorite.
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Dec 7 2012, 07:57 AM.

JoeBucs32

nocturnalblondie
Dec 7 2012, 07:54 AM
JoeBucs32
You've posted this many times before... if you want a Twitterbomb for Julie why don't you organize one? :shrug:

Lucas fans have taken initiative and have organized this for their favorite, just as you can do for your favorite.
Because I don't know how to organize one and thought maybe someone would help.

Thanks so much for your holiday cheer and kindness, nocturnal! :sarcasm:
Edited by JoeBucs32, Dec 7 2012, 12:50 PM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

JoeBucs32
Dec 7 2012, 12:49 PM
nocturnalblondie
Dec 7 2012, 07:54 AM
JoeBucs32

Because I don't know how to organize one and thought maybe someone would help.

Thanks so much for your holiday cheer and kindness, nocturnal! :sarcasm:
:-/

Relax... I didn't say it to be mean. It's not very complicated to set up one of these things, so I just suggested that you do, since you seem very enthusiastic about SSH. You just need to set up a date, time, hashtag, etc. Sorry if that offended you? :shrug:

AHM

Joe, I love Julie too, but I don't think there's any Nighttime Gina of her being in the front burner stories at this point. I do, however, think she should be seen more than Ruffles Kiriakis is, and I would much prefer Julie in the matriarchal role that Alice once held (Alice wasn't a front burner storyline player either) than Ruffles Kiriakis. Julie's way more fun than Ruffles Kiriakis, and I also have much more respect for the character of Julie.

AHM

^Okay, I have to laugh at the filtering getting me on that one. I meant, "'h o p e' of her being in the front burner stories."

Oh, and sorry for going off topic. Good luck, BD supporters!
Edited by AHM, Dec 7 2012, 01:29 PM.

michr544125

I was kind of late to this but did send off a couple of tweets. Just not sure it's going to help. Seems like the show has their favorites and only writes for who they want to, even if fans don't like it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply