Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the Week of December 17th
Topic Started: Dec 6 2012, 02:03 PM (6,277 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers for the week of 12/17

Michael elaborately and lovingly romances Lauren on their anniversary

Adam and Chelsea speak openly about the state their marriage is in

Jill passionately urges Katherine to forgive Tucker

Nikki and Victor set their wedding date

Sparks really start to fly between Neil and Leslie

via jcren twitter

Victor Blackmails Adam

Nick tells Victor that Sharon is bi-polar in the hope that his father will rescind his decision to prosecute her.

Victor refuses to change his mind. However Victor blackmails Adam into helping him regain Newmans or he will bring charges against Sharon.

Adam pretends to cave to Victor's blackmail; however, later Adam discloses Victor's blackmail to Jack and says he is only going to pretend to go along with his old man.

JG is quoted as saying that if Adam realizes Victor has enough evidence to prosecute Sharon - and according to JG Victor may get the evidence he needs against Sharon - Adam may cave in earnest.

Meghan @ Telboards

Additional Spoilers week of 12/17/12

Monday 12/17: Michael surprises Lauren with a romantic evening
Tues: 12/18: Adam moves out
Wed: 12/19: Nikki and Victor set a wedding date; Jill urges Katherine to forgive Tucker

Daily Spoilers wk of 12/17

12/17 Michael and Lauren celebrate their anniversary; Nick worries about Sharon's absence.

12/18 Jack works to beat his addiction; Adam and Chelsea consider the state of their relationship.

12/19 Nikki and Victor decide on a wedding date; Jill encourages Katherine to forgive Tucker.

12/20 Neil and Leslie butt heads; Jack learns who leaked the article about his problem.

12/21 Lily urges Cane to give Tyler a chance; Victoria feels conflicted about her loyalties to Billy and Victor.

Edited by Daytime, Dec 14 2012, 11:47 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Nikki and Victor set their wedding date
Another wedding for Nikki/Victor, sorry their wedding attempts and marriages are getting old and pathetic, IMO. :shrug: :shrug:

taylore
Member Avatar

A Neil and Leslie spoiler,me likey

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

^^this better be the last time!! or else I dont know how we are supposed to take them seriously anymore.

sigh, guess this is the end of Chadam. :tears: :tears: :tears: I should've known though. Y&R threw the albatross of all hurdles at them...no marriage has yet to survive the Sharon factor!

Checkers
Member Avatar

Chelsea gurl...

Posted Image

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I don't think Chadam will break up..

Queen B
Member Avatar

Shick
Dec 6 2012, 03:32 PM
I don't think Chadam will break up..
me either. Chadam is more popular than Shadam and the writers need to realize that not only does Chadam fans want Sharon away from Adam but Sharon fans do too, and thats a pretty good indication that JG really needs to drop this idea that Shadam are the next Shick

Superwoman
Member Avatar

I wish JG would come on this board and take some of our ideas... We got plenty... And we are willing to share...lol

soapflake02

wasn't this week michael and lauren's anniversary?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

natdot99
Dec 6 2012, 02:44 PM
Nikki and Grumpy Pants set their wedding date
Another wedding for Nikki/Grumpy Pants, sorry their wedding attempts and marriages are getting old and pathetic, IMO. :shrug: :shrug:
I h o p e this is the last one, I can't take anymore!
Edited by Sammie Jo, Dec 8 2012, 12:34 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Why in the hell don't those two just live together instead of having to pay for all those damn divorces . Hell those divorces cost a bundle and they Crybaby Horton probably be paying for another one if less then 2 months.

Petunia

Checkers
Dec 6 2012, 02:58 PM
Chelsea gurl...

Posted Image

:lol: but make sure you take him for every penny he's got!! bastard Adam

Checkers
Member Avatar

Petunia
Dec 9 2012, 05:26 PM
Checkers
Chelsea gurl...

Posted Image

Definitely!

Ejole Lifer

I also hope this is the last NIkki/Victor wedding. They're just too old for bed hopping and little immature ass games. No one wants to see that shit forever. Let them enjoy the rest of their time as a couple dealing with the business and their kids and grandkids.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Ejole Lifer
Dec 10 2012, 01:08 PM
I also hope this is the last NIkki/Victor wedding. They're just too old for bed hopping and little immature ass games. No one wants to see that shit forever. Let them enjoy the rest of their time as a couple dealing with the business and their kids and grandkids.
Yes LAWD! Big Pimpin and Nicole need to stay together go through trials and tribulations without breaking up they way WAYyyyy to old for that silly shit and ain't nobody checking for either one of them in the bed hopping department they have laid up with enough extra dings and vajayjays to last a lifetime.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Petunia
Dec 9 2012, 05:26 PM
Checkers
Chelsea gurl...

Posted Image

I almost crapped when Adam told CHelsea to trust him today. I would have slapped the crap out of him then too just for being stupid enough to ask me to do that. She has caught him kissing Sharon, leaving her standing at a party and being embarrassed because he chased after Sharon. She trusted him long enough and I couldn't even done that. He has done nothing but lie and he also lied saying Sharon initiated the kiss. What a asshole. I hope Chelsea runs like hell and gets away from the cheater and liar. She needs to take him for every cent she can get from him.

I also hope she rings the Doorbell at Nikki and Victors and tells them Sharon set the fire. It is time they learn who did it and let them deal with it and not Adam, Nick or Noah.

Ejole Lifer

I'm rooting for Chelsea and Adam to make it

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Ejole Lifer
Dec 11 2012, 01:41 AM
I want this too but its very difficult to see that happening now. Its funny how they created all this drama on the show, I'm having a hard time seeing what kind of Christmas episodes we'll get LOL. Is anyone going to be happy for the holidays??? :shrug:

LPS
Member Avatar

I would root for Chelsea/Sharon over any of these lame couples with Adam.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Ejole Lifer
Dec 11 2012, 01:41 AM
Me too but mostly just because I can't stomach seeing Sharon saddled with Adam again. Please no.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply