Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the Week of December 17th
Topic Started: Dec 6 2012, 02:03 PM (6,378 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

she doesn't have to rat him out. Victor's already got it figured out. I wouldn't be surprised if he has already paid off that arsonist and just holding it over Adam's head for now waiting to pull the trigger.

Well if doesn't already, you know he will find out sooner or later.
Maybe when adam leaves chelsea will tell him.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

Friday CAN/Monday US via rediculous

Sharon getting Faith ready to go on a trip, Faith is missing her doll Patsy, wants to go to her Dad's to get it, Sharon promises to get her a new one.

Nick takes Avery to the Club, he just bought. Designers and workers beginning tomorrow to start renovations, they will name it Underground--

Mike and Lauren out for dinner celebrating their anniversary, Carmine, who is now bar tending at On the Boulevard, brings the champagne, Mike refuses it. Later at their apartment, Mike has everything romantic set up for a night of celebrating, he wrote her a beautiful love letter and read it to her.

Nikki goes to see Chelsea, playing on Chelsea's jealousy of Sharon to try to get her to testify against Sharon, Chelsea doesn't want to do anything further to alienate Adam..apparently, a hotel in Chicago said Sharon stayed there and witnesses are coming forward saying they saw her, Nikki throws that in Chelsea's face saying Adam must have paid them to say that.

Victor goes to see Adam at NE, he blackmails Adam into saying he willl help him get NE back from Jack and Victor will drop his vendetta against Sharon, Adam later tells Jack that his Dad wants him to help him get NE back, Adam pleading with Jack to straigten up and stop the pills, mt father is a shark, Jack, if he smells blood in the water he will dive in. Adam sees Jack as a threat to losing NE to Victor, Victor talks to Mason, remember who I am son, I will be back in that chair, later Mason is seen looking up Victor on the internet.

The cop from NY arrives at OTB and tells Carmine he recognizes him, Carmine doesn't agree, the cop asks about Noah and Carmine says he is a hot head.

Neil is very upset and worried about his job with Jack putting Jabot under the NE umbrells, he and Leslie have a temptation moment but don't give in to it.

Nick decides to take Faith's doll to her and when he gets there he realizes Sharon has left with her, he goes to Avery's very worried, tells her Sharon has left with Faith, he phones Noah to ask if he has seen them, Noah hasn't.

Adam does home and Chelsea tells him she wants to move forward with him, Adam says he wants nothing more than to set things straight, Chelsea wants him to look her in the eye and promise me you will make me number 1--

Sharon driving along acting really weird, Faith wants to go home, Sharon telling her they will have fun, but later she is shown in the back seat of the car, holding Faith. What a great little actress that tiny girl is____

Victor tells Nikki they will not persue the case against Sharon, Nikki is not amused.

Queen B
Member Avatar

awe poor Faith just wants Miss Patsy :(
I love this little girl so much! she's adorable

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Tues: 12/18: Adam moves out
OMG, there is a difference between Adam and Vic Sr.! Adam moved out of his own home. Meanwhile when Victor had his ranch, the wives or mistresses always move out. Not him. Unfortunately, Chels played her card wrong because siding with Victor/Nikki is one of the worst thing you can do where Adam is concern. And quite frankly all Chelsea had to do was move out and if Adam really loved her; he would have found a way to make things right. Instead, she not only told Nikki/Victor about Sharon. But they also want Adam sent to prison. So Chels, you loose either way. You get the other woman out of your man's life, but you also may loose you man to jail or divorce.

Oh well Chelsea, you are in a pickle. She should have taken Victor's ten million and run when he offered it to her

Checkers
Member Avatar

Victor didn't always live at the ranch. I remember Nikki got the ranch in the divorce and lived there for years without Victor. When Victor/Ashley ended the last time, Ashley got the ranch.
Edited by Checkers, Dec 14 2012, 05:25 PM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Fri CDN/Mon US jadedcanuck

Sharon packs for her trip with Faith, she asks Faith if she asks surprises, Faith asks when they'll be home. Sharon says they'll have such a fun time together she might not ever want to come home.

Nick picks up Avery, they go to the space she showed him, he tells her he owns it. It will be a place for people to go to for escape. Nick wants to call it The Underground. They celebrate over champagne, Nick tells her about Sharon and allowing Faith to spend the night with her.

Lauren and Mikey go for dinner to celebrate their anniversary. Michael tells her he has a surprise for her . Carmine comes over, offers them a complementary bottle of champagne, Mikey tells Carmine to take it back. Mikey leaves to take a call, Carmine approaches Lauren with a glass of champagne, he apologizes to her for offending Mikey, he wants them to know he's not that guy anymore. At home, Mike surprises Lauren with a love letter.

Neil and Jack discuss folding Jabot into Newman, Neil asks if he's not going to be just a yes man. Jack says nothing will change, Neil will be in charge. Neil tells Jack he knows him well, the recent moves he's been making is all about the power to gain more control. Jack tells him there is nothing wrong with a little ambition and to have it all and he intends to have it. Jack says it's a smart move and they'll both prosper beyond their wildest dreams.

Nikki tries to convince Chels to talk to the investigator. Chels says she can't, this whole scenario is ruining her marriage. Nikki tells Chels its obvious Adam still has feelings for Sharon, he followed her out of the party and after Sharon's meeting with the investigator, all of a sudden people from Chicago came forward with an alibi. Chels says maybe she was wrong, maybe Sharon didn't do it after all. Nikki says, or maybe Adam paid all these people to come forward to cover for Sharon, he's quite capable of it. Chels says if her testimony puts Sharon in jail, Adam will never find his way back to her. Nikki says, then he's not worth having.

Adam tells Vic he wont be able to prove anything, Vic tells him, you know me and what I'm capable of, I won't leave a stone unturned until I find evidence that links Sharon. He asks Adam who he values more, Jack or Sharon. Adam says you win, I'll help with conditions. Adam tells Vic he's going to have to trust him, Vic agrees but says he's going to keep him on a very short leash

Alex at the bar, he asks Carmine if he knows him from New York, Carmine tells him he's got the wrong guy. Alex shows Carmine the picture of Adriana and asks he knows Noah Newman, Carmine says, yea, he's a hot head, not surprising if he's in trouble with the law.

At NE, Neil tells Leslie of Jack's plans and suspects that being CEO will be an empty title and he'll be second in command. He says something is off, he's merging his family's company into NE when he's always been fiercely territorial about Jabot and the family company.

On Vic's way out he runs into Jack and asks what he does all day, he never seems to be there. Mason apologizes to Vic for not knowing who he was, Vic says, don't worry, he'll be back in charge sooner than he thinks. Later, Mason searches Victor on the net.

Jack asks Adam what Vic was doing there, Adam tells him he told Vic he was on board with Vic but he's firmly in Jack's camp, a camp that won't be standing much more if he doesn't get off the pills. His father is a shark, if he smells blood, he's going to come in for the kill. Adam reminds Jack of all the things that he's letting slip. He says he, Phyllis and Kyle are constantly covering for him. Jack tells him he's rolling Jabot into NE so his energies aren't split, Adam says that's a bad idea.

Nick goes home, he tells Noah about the club, he's looking forward to working with Noah, give them something else to do instead of worry about Sharon. Nick tells him Faith is with Sharon for the night, Noah says Faith isn't gonna go to sleep without Miss Patsy (her doll). Nick goes to Sharon's with the doll, no answer, he tries calling her, Sharon in the car with Faith, refuses the call. He lets himself in, sees clothes strewn. In the car Faith is upset, she wants Miss Patsy and to go home, Sharon stops the car and comforts a crying Faith

Victor tells Nikki they aren't going to pursue the case against Sharon. She figures out he made a deal with Adam.

Noah gets a call from Adriana, he tells her a cop is looking for her and not to come there

Chels tells Adam she's ready to recommit, does he feel the same way. He says he doesn't know how to get past her going behind her back. She asks, are you willing to make our marriage a priority, yes or no

Next
Kev to Chloe "Opportunity exists all around us if you know where to look
Nick tying to contact Noah with no luck
Jack to Phyllis "lets just chalk it up to stupidity"
Phyllis "And the pills"

LPS
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 13 2012, 06:43 PM
Queen B
Dec 13 2012, 06:35 PM
I don't understand the point of Victoria's kidnapping if this LAME as fuck couple wouldn't get split up?
Victoria needs a REAL man, I really liked her with Brad. Ever since they paired her up with JT, the character has been a boring and dull spoiled little bitch
LOL Brad...that was until Sharon came into the picture OY. Thing is, she cannot have a strong man b/c they would but heads all the time and won't work out. Billy works b/c he caves to everything! :laugh:
And Billy use to have a pair before he hooked up with Victoria. I don't understand the point of that plot either.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Checkers
Dec 14 2012, 05:24 PM
Victor didn't always live at the ranch. I remember Nikki got the ranch in the divorce and lived there for years without Victor. When Victor/Ashley ended the last time, Ashley got the ranch.
I remember Nikki getting the ranch during the first divorce, but I don't remember ashley getting the ranch this last time, are you sure? I thought she moved in with Abby because the ranch had bad memories?
I've totally forgotten. lol

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 14 2012, 05:32 PM
Checkers
I remember Nikki getting the ranch during the first divorce, but I don't remember ashley getting the ranch this last time, are you sure? I thought she moved in with Abby because the ranch had bad memories?
Ashley sued Victor for the ranch in 2009 and lived there with Adam and Sharon during the baby switch storyline.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Checkers
I loved when Ashley had the ranch to herself. I can't remember where Victor and Nikki were living though..

Queen B
Member Avatar

I remember Ashley had the ranch, Sharon lived in Brad, Ashley & Colleen's old place and then it got burned down so she and Adam moved in with Ashley. I think

Checkers
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 14 2012, 05:32 PM
Checkers
Yep. Ashley got the ranch for a period of time. This was when Abby was still a teenager & she still had Hope/Faith.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Queen B
Dec 14 2012, 05:19 PM
So do I :wub2: Have you ever watch her in Revenge playing younger Amanda Clarke? Alyvia Alyn Lind. is quite the little actress.

Edit:Whoopsie! I had put her older sister name at first.
Edited by lightandday, Dec 14 2012, 06:35 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamXander

metitle
Dec 14 2012, 05:20 PM
Quote:

Tues: 12/18: Adam moves out
OMG, there is a difference between Adam and Vic Sr.! Adam moved out of his own home. Meanwhile when Victor had his ranch, the wives or mistresses always move out. Not him. Unfortunately, Chels played her card wrong because siding with Victor/Nikki is one of the worst thing you can do where Adam is concern. And quite frankly all Chelsea had to do was move out and if Adam really loved her; he would have found a way to make things right. Instead, she not only told Nikki/Victor about Sharon. But they also want Adam sent to prison. So Chels, you loose either way. You get the other woman out of your man's life, but you also may loose you man to jail or divorce.

Oh well Chelsea, you are in a pickle. She should have taken Victor's ten million and run when he offered it to her

I don't get this spoiler...He already moved out yesterday! :shrug:

~Did this show screw up somewhere? Yesterday he was moving to the club with his luggage, telling her to stay at the house. Today he's back at the house surprised to see her still there, like he didn't move out. WTF?
Edited by 3WishGenie, Dec 14 2012, 07:27 PM.

Checkers
Member Avatar

lightandday
Dec 14 2012, 06:21 PM
Queen B
So do I :wub2: Have you ever watch her in Revenge playing younger Amanda Clarke? Alyvia Alyn Lind. is quite the little actress.

The little actress is really good. She's so cute.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamXander

Checkers
Dec 14 2012, 06:42 PM
lightandday
Dec 14 2012, 06:21 PM
Queen B

The little actress is really good. She's so cute.
I think she and Emma Drake on GH are the cutest in Daytime!

metitle
Member Avatar

Queen B
Dec 14 2012, 05:35 PM
I remember Ashley had the ranch, Sharon lived in Brad, Ashley & Colleen's old place and then it got burned down so she and Adam moved in with Ashley. I think
Well it goes show that both Vic Jr and Sr. are the same.
I dont know how forgiving is Adam though.
Even though he seems to be helping Sharon, I dont know how much he trust her.
Considering she sided with his nemesis (dear old dad) just a few months ago.
And most of us know how Adam feels about his dad.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamXander

metitle
Dec 14 2012, 07:25 PM
Queen B
He had the audacity to say he couldn't get his mind around how she went behind his back. I mean REALLY? :frustration: He IS his father.

Queen B
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 14 2012, 07:32 PM
metitle
Dec 14 2012, 07:25 PM
Queen B
He had the audacity to say he couldn't get his mind around how she went behind his back. I mean REALLY? :frustration: He IS his father.
Adam's stupid lines to Chelsea are starting to remind me of the shit Kevin says to Chloe. These bitches need to tell these dumb fucks to take a hike

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers wk of 12/17

12/17 Michael and Lauren celebrate their anniversary; Nick worries about Sharon's absence.

12/18 Jack works to beat his addiction; Adam and Chelsea consider the state of their relationship.

12/19 Nikki and Victor decide on a wedding date; Jill encourages Katherine to forgive Tucker.

12/20 Neil and Leslie butt heads; Jack learns who leaked the article about his problem.

12/21 Lily urges Cane to give Tyler a chance; Victoria feels conflicted about her loyalties to Billy and Victor.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply