Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
John crashes Brady & Kristen's love nest; Airs week of December 10th
Topic Started: Dec 6 2012, 02:16 PM (5,351 Views)
Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Kenny
Dec 6 2012, 03:49 PM
Supergirlx2
Dec 6 2012, 02:25 PM
how predictable that Kristen ends up falling for Brady after only initially sleeping with him to try to make John jealous.
That's what I don't like.

I was only okay with Kristen and Brady because I was under the impression that Kristen was using him to get to John and they weren't being built as a legitimate couple, but now she's actually falling for him.
kenny if you had chose which one will be worse wise for kristen between EM or GG characters to hook with
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

ugh really? And the show gets worse and worse. I can't decide how I feel about Bristen. I know she's using Brady. Brady should know that there are several dozen reasons why Kristen is John's ex. I totally don't believe she's falling for him. Like any Dimera, she is using him to get what she wants.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lily20

I'd probably enjoy this storyline if brady was such a boring dud.

AFaithL

Kenny
Supergirlx2
how predictable that Kristen ends up falling for Brady after only initially sleeping with him to try to make John jealous.

I was only okay with Kristen and Brady because I was under the impression that Kristen was using him to get to John and they weren't being built as a legitimate couple, but now she's actually falling for him. Whatever plans she had will fall to the wayside and she'll be turned into to a weepy lovesick mess over a man who isn't worth it a la Nicole Walker. Such a shame.
See, I think they have chemistry....but I just don't want Kristen redeemed. She works best as a vixen. I still want her plotting and scheming for her own selfish gain. If they want to give Brady an "edge" to make them work, fine. Just don't change Kristen's character. Don't make her sweet and nice to do it. Keep her manipulate.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Carly
Dec 6 2012, 03:31 PM
I'm not usually a fan of pregnancy storylines, but I'd actually like it if Kristen's ultimate plan was to get pregnant with Brady's baby. Kristen being the mother of John's grandson would forever tie her to John (and, to a lesser extent, to Marlena). And the pregnancy could be used as a good umbrella storyline: Marlena could encourage Brady to sue for full custody of the child. Stefano could want to use the child as leverage against John in one of Stefano's evil schemes. Peter could return to give Kristen emotional support during her pregnancy. Brady could fall off the wagon due to all the stress during Kristen's pregnancy. Susan could even briefly return because she's worried about EJ now that Kristen is back, and Susan could cause some more drama in Kristen's pregnancy.

So, I see a lot of directions for the storyline to go with a Kristen/Brady baby. Really, I'm just hoping that there's more to Kristen's scheme than just the "make John jealous" shenanigans.
I'm kind of overwhelmed with pregnancies right now but I could potentially get on board with this given all the different angles. Though Kristen probably can't get pregnant, can she? If she's the same age as John/Marlena, I'd be surprised. She looks fairly young in the same way Kate does, but they're not actually supposed to be all that young, are they?

Tammy
Member Avatar

I bet you any money they are having Kristen falling for Brady, because, in a few months Chloe comes back, and those two will end up wanting to be together! Which will give Kristen another excuse for revenge... having been dumped by both John AND Brady! :P

peaches179

lily20
Dec 6 2012, 04:21 PM
I'd probably enjoy this storyline if brady was such a boring dud.

Bingo! The character is just not interesting. He's to hammy.

peaches179

Kenny
Supergirlx2

I was only okay with Kristen and Brady because I was under the impression that Kristen was using him to get to John and they weren't being built as a legitimate couple, but now she's actually falling for him. Whatever plans she had will fall to the wayside and she'll be turned into to a weepy lovesick mess over a man who isn't worth it a la Nicole Walker. Such a shame.

This is Brady and Madison all over again. :rolleyes: And we see how well that turned out.

I just hope we get some good Marlena and kristen drama out of this mess.

peaches179

Kenny
Supergirlx2

This is Brady and Madison all over again. :rolleyes: And we see how well that turned out.

I just hope we get some good Marlena and kristen drama out of this mess.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I was just thinking that the nice part of all this is that there's no chance of Kristen getting pregnant. Isn't she infertile because of the accident that caused her to lose her baby? For some reason I thought that was a big part of the story.

The idea of a Kristen/Brady baby and all the possible fallout isn't bad, imho, but Days needs a serious baby break. I feel like it's a bit overplayed, and these characters would benefit from a temporary shift in focus. Get back to babies in a year or two, if the show's still around.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

This is probably the few stories that I am enjoying, love it!

Tammy
Member Avatar

I am pretty sure Kristen can't have kids. Unless, of course, they re-write history...again!

blueskies
Member Avatar

yeah, how old is Kristen supposed to be? Like 45? If so, that's not too old, my aunt had an oops baby at that age.

blueskies
Member Avatar

I actually think that baby storyline could be good. Watching John/Marlena's faces when Kristen tells them they're about to be grandparents would be epic, lol.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Forgot, as far as Chloe goes, I'm hoping against hope that she's coming back to take Jacknifer away! Please lord god in heaven let that be her course.

six
Member Avatar

Tammy
Dec 6 2012, 06:50 PM
I am pretty sure Kristen can't have kids. Unless, of course, they re-write history...again!
Didn't she just have a high risk of miscarriage?

Everybody in this town is way too involved in everybody else's sex lives

Cupcake06

Oh brother.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Serenity 808

I don't like that Kristen is falling for Brady so soon- it's also tough to buy because at this point it's clear he's just her puppet.

Mason

Ellie
Dec 6 2012, 02:16 PM
Eileen Davidson says that Kristen is falling for Brady, though she doesn't want to...
Ugh. And there it is...

Nate
Member Avatar
Bitch!

JessicaLeigh
Dec 6 2012, 04:51 PM
Carly
Dec 6 2012, 03:31 PM
I'm not usually a fan of pregnancy storylines, but I'd actually like it if Kristen's ultimate plan was to get pregnant with Brady's baby. Kristen being the mother of John's grandson would forever tie her to John (and, to a lesser extent, to Marlena). And the pregnancy could be used as a good umbrella storyline: Marlena could encourage Brady to sue for full custody of the child. Stefano could want to use the child as leverage against John in one of Stefano's evil schemes. Peter could return to give Kristen emotional support during her pregnancy. Brady could fall off the wagon due to all the stress during Kristen's pregnancy. Susan could even briefly return because she's worried about EJ now that Kristen is back, and Susan could cause some more drama in Kristen's pregnancy.

So, I see a lot of directions for the storyline to go with a Kristen/Brady baby. Really, I'm just hoping that there's more to Kristen's scheme than just the "make John jealous" shenanigans.
I'm kind of overwhelmed with pregnancies right now but I could potentially get on board with this given all the different angles. Though Kristen probably can't get pregnant, can she? If she's the same age as John/Marlena, I'd be surprised. She looks fairly young in the same way Kate does, but they're not actually supposed to be all that young, are they?
Yeah, how old is Kristen?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply