Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
John crashes Brady & Kristen's love nest; Airs week of December 10th
Topic Started: Dec 6 2012, 02:16 PM (5,516 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

six
Dec 6 2012, 07:34 PM
Tammy
Dec 6 2012, 06:50 PM
I am pretty sure Kristen can't have kids. Unless, of course, they re-write history...again!
Didn't she just have a high risk of miscarriage?

Everybody in this town is way too involved in everybody else's sex lives
No she had a hard time conceiving at all! Because of that her pregnancy was high risk. ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

px780
Dec 6 2012, 06:44 PM
I was just thinking that the nice part of all this is that there's no chance of Kristen getting pregnant. Isn't she infertile because of the accident that caused her to lose her baby? For some reason I thought that was a big part of the story.
That doesn't stop this show. Nicole was told she couldn't have children after she got shot in the stomach, and they've had her get pregnant twice already.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

I actually loved the idea of Brady/Kristen when I thought she was messing with him as part of a grand scheme to get John... but if they're writing Kristen as actually falling for Brady, then total fail.

AFaithL

nocturnalblondie
Dec 6 2012, 11:44 PM
I actually loved the idea of Brady/Kristen when I thought she was messing with him as part of a grand scheme to get John... but if they're writing Kristen as actually falling for Brady, then total fail.
I don't mind her having feelings for him.....I just don't want her redeemed. Kristen works best as a villain. If she and Brady have a passionate "love/hate" thing going on, where they can fight and yet have passion, that's fine. If this is designed to soften Kristen and make her a "good girl", though, then epic fail.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

blueskies
Dec 6 2012, 07:12 PM
I actually think that baby storyline could be good. Watching John/Marlena's faces when Kristen tells them they're about to be grandparents would be epic, lol.
Not so much John but I would love to see Marlena's face when Kristin announces she is pregnant with Brady's baby.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

nocturnalblondie
Dec 6 2012, 11:42 PM
px780
Dec 6 2012, 06:44 PM
I was just thinking that the nice part of all this is that there's no chance of Kristen getting pregnant. Isn't she infertile because of the accident that caused her to lose her baby? For some reason I thought that was a big part of the story.
That doesn't stop this show. Nicole was told she couldn't have children after she got shot in the stomach, and they've had her get pregnant twice already.
Totally halfway off-topic, but have they ever had an infertile man? Maybe back in the day?

granolagirl
Member Avatar

^^Was Mickey sterile? Was that the reason he couldn't be Mike father?

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

And I'm pretty sure Rafe must be shooting blanks, since Sami's uterus has otherwise been a clown car.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

granolagirl
Dec 7 2012, 03:16 AM
^^Was Mickey sterile? Was that the reason he couldn't be Mike father?
[Michelle Tanner] You got it, dude! [/Michelle Tanner]

michelle
Member Avatar

nocturnalblondie
Dec 7 2012, 05:15 AM
And I'm pretty sure Luis Lopez-Fitzgerald must be shooting blanks, since The Diva's uterus has otherwise been a clown car.
:mutley:

I just spit out my coffee.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

nocturnalblondie
Dec 7 2012, 05:15 AM
And I'm pretty sure Rafe must be shooting blanks, since Sami's uterus has otherwise been a clown car.
That's a good point.

Ringo
Member Avatar

Ellie
Dec 6 2012, 02:16 PM
This week's Soap Opera Digest features an article about Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black, Arms of Steel and Friends and Mothers.

Arms of Steel buys Friends and Mothers a bracelet as a gift. He writes a love note with it.

Victor later sees Arms of Steel and Friends and Mothers talking and picks up on what's going on. He tells Arms of Steel to stay away from Friends and Mothers. Victor then asks Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black to come to the mansion, and he tells Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black that Friends and Mothers is as crafty as Esteban and that Arms of Steel needs to be careful. Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black then sees Arms of Steel's gift prepared for Friends and Mothers.

Arms of Steel goes to the Salem Inn, where he and Friends and Mothers again have sex. Afterwards, they are getting dressed when Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black knocks on the door. Arms of Steel decides to hide within the hotel room. Thorn Birds Martsolf says this is difficult for Arms of Steel since he's the type to want to announce his feelings.

Friends and Mothers lets Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black into the room but helps Arms of Steel stay hidden.

Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black gives Friends and Mothers the gift that he found that Arms of Steel had prepared for her. He also thanks her for not calling the police about Mmmmmmm's break-in. When Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black leaves, Arms of Steel takes the gift and presents it to Friends and Mothers. Eileen Davidson says that Friends and Mothers is falling for Arms of Steel, though she doesn't want to...

Check out the latest Digest for details!

This is made of awesome.

esp13
Member Avatar

^^These spoiler articles have never sounded better.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black bringing Arms of Steel's present to Friends and Mothers is all kinds of win.

In more ways than one.

nanasmiles

I don't see where Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black has any business giving Arms of Steel's gift to Friends and Mothers. Granted, Friends and Mothers was supposed to be Arms of Steel's stepmom after marrying Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black, and she is old enough to be that. But the only way she could look the part is if Arms of Steel had 'aged' the right way. Then he would be so young that this would be truly sickening. As it is, with all the sorasing going on, Friends and Mothers doesn't look that much older than Arms of Steel. Was she supposed to be a MUCH younger than Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black bride? Was she supposed to be a late teens bride to his thirty-something or forty-something? What is the age difference between her and Arms of Steel?

nanasmiles

Just one more thing-I definitely HATE the name changing of this venue. If I wanted to say Arms of Steel, that is what I would have written!!!!!! How sad that this show is getting so boring that the only way to try to liven it up when writing about it is to put in Stupid Adjectives for people's names.

blueskies
Member Avatar

^I'm not sure of the age difference between Friends and Mothers & Arms of Steel, but Eileen is 53 and Thorn Birds Martsolf is 41.

I personally think Arms of Steel's supposed to be about 35, and Friends and Mothers about 45, but she could be older. How old are Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black and Mmmmmmm supposed to be? Mid-late 50s?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ana75
Member Avatar

peaches179
Dec 6 2012, 06:43 PM
Kenny
Dec 6 2012, 03:49 PM
Supergirlx2
Dec 6 2012, 02:25 PM
how predictable that Friends and Mothers ends up falling for Arms of Steel after only initially sleeping with him to try to make Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black jealous.
That's what I don't like.

I was only okay with Friends and Mothers and Arms of Steel because I was under the impression that Friends and Mothers was using him to get to Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black and they weren't being built as a legitimate couple, but now she's actually falling for him. Whatever plans she had Crybaby Horton fall to the wayside and she'll be turned into to a weepy lovesick mess over a man who isn't worth it a la Victim of the Year Walker. Such a shame.

This is Arms of Steel and Madison all over again. :rolleyes: And we see how well that turned out.

I just Nighttime Gina we get some good Mmmmmmm and Friends and Mothers drama out of this mess.

I am disgusted personally with the Friends and Mothers Dimera and Arms of Steel Black storyline. We all shall see when Chloe comes back, :)
Edited by Ana75, Dec 8 2012, 11:31 AM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Wait. Chloe doesn't have a filter. Vavavoom? Jugs? BoomBoomLaLane?

Chelsea
Member Avatar

I like Friends and Mothers's story so far, I just don't want her to really fall for Arms of Steel, I want her use him and abuse him. :spank:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply