Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
John crashes Brady & Kristen's love nest; Airs week of December 10th
Topic Started: Dec 6 2012, 02:16 PM (5,553 Views)
NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I actually thought arms of steel was supposed to be a part of Nighttime Gina's nickname as an ironic joke... I JUST got it! :lol:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

I am really liking how Tomsell are approaching the characters of Friends and Mothers and Arms of Steel, especially in this storyline. The best, though, is Mmmmmmm, paranoid but desperate to be in control. I can't figure out whether Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black is acting out of character, or Drake's performance is so subpar in this storyline that it's affecting the character. I Nighttime Gina that this storyline continues to be awesome.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Gross!

blueskies
Member Avatar

Someone mentioned to me that they thought Arms of Steel might be scheming. I didn't think so, but now I don't know. I rewatched some of the Friends and Mothers/Arms of Steel/Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black scenes and now I'm starting to wonder whether Arms of Steel & Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black are scheming together. Like at lunch, Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black says, "I need to talk to you about something after lunch". And Arms of Steel said to Friends and Mothers, "I have a great poker face, we should play sometime, I'll clean you out". Was that an attempt at humor or a thinly veiled truth?

I am probably just seeing things where they don't exist, lol, but I really can't tell anymore!
Edited by blueskies, Dec 9 2012, 12:28 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply