Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Jen to Dan: I love you; Airs week of December 10th
Topic Started: Dec 6 2012, 02:22 PM (9,854 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Wow Jack has been dead for a few months,I HATE how on DOOL that everytime someone loses a spouse the writers have them mourn for about 5 seconds.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Not that this storyline could ever been classified as good but it would have been so much better had nicole had to perform the surgery on the women she dispises.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

And this is suppose to me make feel what exactly? Angry :redface: & Disgusted would be fitting!
Merry X-Mas to you too, TomSell! :sarcasm:

How many miracles can one man have?

Dan the miracle eggbaby
Dan the miracle doctor
Dan miraculously loses his hand tremors to save Jen

Dr. Dan has almost had as many miracles, as Jack's had deaths! GMAFB!
Edited by Dreamer, Dec 6 2012, 04:08 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

puke, vomit, puke, vomit, puke, vomit. Move over Ejami, Dannifer is now my most hated couple!
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Wow...the harder they try to sell this the worse it gets. And I don't even hate any of these characters.

It's just so...pitiful.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lily20

anyone think tomsell take all this dannifer hate as positive?
because i'm really not getting why they continue propping them.

and it's going to get even more ridiculous if chloe is back for dannifer angst because NO WAY would anyone ever pick jennifer over a chloe
Offline Profile Goto Top

BillieD
Member Avatar

Please, make it stop! :moon: :sleep:

I can't wait for Chloe to come back to Salem and add a MUCH needed change to this BS. If for nothing else but to have the shrew Jennifer be put in her place by Nancy, after the little pitbull (no doubt) continuously rips into Chloe.

Go Nancy, I know you can take her!! :rockon: :cheer: :applause:
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

BillieD
Dec 6 2012, 04:21 PM
Please, make it stop! :moon: :sleep:

I can't wait for Chloe to come back to Salem and add a MUCH needed change to this BS. If for nothing else but to have the shrew Jennifer be put in her place by Nancy, after the little pitbull (no doubt) continuously rips into Chloe.

Go Nancy, I know you can take her!! :rockon: :cheer: :applause:
be careful what you wish for. If you're expecting Chloe to end Dannifer I think you're in for a rude awakening. Remember Jack? And when he proved too popular look what they did.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LucasHortonFan

any clue as to why they are giving fans the crap they don't want?
Offline Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

I think the whole thing is hilarious. It's like getting SoapDish without the VCR. Awesomesauce.
Offline Profile Goto Top

world50

OMG ELLIE.........Is this true that Dan performs an operation on Jennifer in the cabin?I'm new to the board ........this has got to be a joke ! :OhMy:
This is insane ........how can he do this?And to add insult to injury(no pun intended)his tremors stop? :run:
Offline Profile Goto Top

LucasHortonFan

I wish Ej would have gone after Jacknifer medical license when it came to his son. That guy Jacknifer needs to be out of the profession and out of Salem altogether and he can take Jackiel with him!
Edited by LucasHortonFan, Dec 6 2012, 05:03 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

world50

james0479
Dec 6 2012, 03:08 PM
Omg it's a Christmas miracle! Dr. Shaky Sluts hands are cured by his love for as he saves her life again! Gross.
Actually could be the REASON that Dr Dothemall's hands originally were shaking is because he hasn't gropped a patient in awhile .......and "touching"Jackieln stopped the shaking "syndrome". ;)
Makes sense to me .They don't call him Dr Jackieliel McSleaze for nothing. :puke:
Edited by world50, Dec 6 2012, 05:04 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LucasHortonFan

LucasHortonFan
Dec 6 2012, 04:57 PM
I wish Ej would have gone after Jackielnifer medical license when it came to his son. That guy Jackielnifer needs to be out of the profession and out of Salem altogether and he can take Jackieliel with him!
ok whats with my post, every time I try and say D a N i el I get Jackiel and ever time I try to type J e n n get Jackielifer? I'm confused :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

world50

Sorry guys,there is something wrong with my keyboard.....I did mean Jackiel.;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

elaine

Now I remember why I haven't been here in a while. You all certainly have the right to your feelings, but there are those of us who, unlike you folks, like the story line and knew all along that they were going to end up again. What a shame that there's all this venom here....I'm sure glad that they are not REAL people...only storytime stuff!! Good luck and enjoy!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

world50

LucasHortonFan
Dec 6 2012, 05:04 PM
LucasHortonFan
I wish Ej would have gone after Jackielnifer medical license when it came to his son. That guy Jackielnifer needs to be out of the profession and out of Salem altogether and he can take Jackieliel with him!
ok whats with my post, every time I try and say D a N i el I get Jackiel and ever time I try to type J e n n get Jackielifer? I'm confused :shrug:
Oh dear lord.....me too!The Dannifer virus has infected us!HELP! :OhMy:
Offline Profile Goto Top

LucasHortonFan

world50
Dec 6 2012, 05:05 PM
Sorry guys,there is something wrong with my keyboard.....I did mean Jackiel.;)
its not just you sweetie, Im getting the same problem, check out my earlier post.
Offline Profile Goto Top

world50

world50
Dec 6 2012, 05:08 PM
LucasHortonFan
Dec 6 2012, 05:04 PM
LucasHortonFan
Oh dear lord.....me too!The Dannifer virus has infected us!HELP! :OhMy:
OK......the ones who shall not be named have infected us with their virus and this bad s/l.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LucasHortonFan

(time=)
elaine
Dec 6 2012, 05:05 PM
Now I remember why I haven't been here in a while. You all certainly have the right to your feelings, but there are those of us who, unlike you folks, like the story line and knew all along that they were going to end up again. What a shame that there's all this venom here....I'm sure glad that they are not REAL people...only storytime stuff!! Good luck and enjoy!!
Yes, we're all venomous snakes here and are proud of it. :smile:
:roflol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic