Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Jen to Dan: I love you; Airs week of December 10th
Topic Started: Dec 6 2012, 02:22 PM (9,990 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I love the staff at DR.

That is all. :laugh:

Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Personally I resent having our posts messed with. They don't do it to any of the other fans so why do it to us?
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

:puke: :puke: :puke: I long for the day when Daniel and Jennifer go flying down an elevator shaft together. :flipoff: :flipoff:
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Dec 6 2012, 06:07 PM
Personally I resent having our posts messed with. They don't do it to any of the other fans so why do it to us?
What the hell is going on?
Offline Profile Goto Top

niki51586

I haven't been watching Days in months but I still stop but on occasion to read everone's comments and I just wanted to ask; can someone email me when Daniel uses the "I love you with me whole heart" line? I am pretty sure she has been using that one since Daniel circa 1989 and I love to point, laugh and roll my eyes everytime she says it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Ellie
Dec 6 2012, 02:22 PM
This week's Soap Opera Digest has an article about Jack and Jack.

Daniel's appendix bursts and Jennifer can't get her to a hospital. So he performs surgery at the Horton Cabin as Nicole "watches in awe".

Then he sees he no longer has hand tremors.

When Jack comes to afterwards, she tells him she loves him and he says he loves her. Nicole overhears.

When he goes back to Salem, Jack has Kayla confirm that his hands are now fit to do surgery again. She runs tests on him and he passes.

In the hospital, Jack tells Jack that she regrets what she said. She doesn't remember what it is she said, but he takes this statement to mean that she regrets having told him she loves him.

But then later, her memories "come flooding back"...

LMFAO.. I just... I can't deal with this shit anymore ..

:frustration:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Supergirlx2
Dec 6 2012, 02:30 PM
andromeda
Dec 6 2012, 02:27 PM
Why does this show insist on this pairing? Does anyone give a shit???
i didn't mind Higley's version of Dannifer. They had their cute moments, and it was a side story.
TomSell's Dannifer is just plain awful! The only reason they stuck the two of them back into each other's orbit was to create problems for Nicole's happiness. And now it's gotten to the point of being ridiculous. there's no romance in this supposed love story.
Wow same here! I'm ashamed to admit that I was a Dannifer fan back in 2010/2011... This version of them is just a pile of garbage.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shar_d
Member Avatar

Soooo fuckin sick of Jack right now. Why does she keep harassing Jennifer when he's told her a million times he needs space? So over these two
Edited by shar_d, Dec 6 2012, 06:23 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

Shick
Dec 6 2012, 06:17 PM
Supergirlx2
Dec 6 2012, 02:30 PM
andromeda
Dec 6 2012, 02:27 PM
Why does this show insist on this pairing? Does anyone give a shit???
i didn't mind Higley's version of Dannifer. They had their cute moments, and it was a side story.
TomSell's Dannifer is just plain awful! The only reason they stuck the two of them back into each other's orbit was to create problems for Nicole's happiness. And now it's gotten to the point of being ridiculous. there's no romance in this supposed love story.
Wow same here! I'm ashamed to admit that I was a Dannifer fan back in 2010/2011... This version of them is just a pile of garbage.
Welcome to the dark side. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

:eyeroll: :puke:
Edited by bellajewel, Dec 6 2012, 06:24 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

LanaluvsBroe
It's been done before concerning other characters. Maybe you weren't posting here then?
Offline Profile Goto Top

shar_d
Member Avatar

Edited by shar_d, Dec 6 2012, 06:25 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Dec 6 2012, 06:12 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Names are being changed around. Admins trying to play a joke but it isn't funny.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Dec 6 2012, 06:24 PM
LanaluvsBroe
It's been done before concerning other characters. Maybe you weren't posting here then?
I've been posting here for 2 years and I haven't noticed it being done before to anyone.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Dec 6 2012, 06:27 PM
JDeveraux_91
Dec 6 2012, 06:12 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Names are being changed around. Admins trying to play a joke but it isn't funny.
I don't think it's right to do that to any poster, even the ones I don't like. :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

lily20

elaine
Dec 6 2012, 05:05 PM
Now I remember why I haven't been here in a while. You all certainly have the right to your feelings, but there are those of us who, unlike you folks, like the story line and knew all along that they were going to end up again. What a shame that there's all this venom here....I'm sure glad that they are not REAL people...only storytime stuff!! Good luck and enjoy!!
I guess you're 4% of the dannifer fans
Edited by lily20, Dec 6 2012, 06:34 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

elaine
Dec 6 2012, 05:05 PM
Now I remember why I haven't been here in a while. You all certainly have the right to your feelings, but there are those of us who, unlike you folks, like the story line and knew all along that they were going to end up again. What a shame that there's all this venom here....I'm sure glad that they are not REAL people...only storytime stuff!! Good luck and enjoy!!
Whether people like them or don't...I think we all knew this was how it would end up.

Maybe not the feeling each other's insides part again, though. That's a bit of a twist, I guess.

ETA- the name thing currently going on...I'm afraid I don't get the joke. I'm not bothered by it, it's just over my head.
Edited by px780, Dec 6 2012, 06:45 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Evan
Member Avatar

There goes the final nail into the coffin of Daniel Rose Horton Devereux.
I have no further interest in this character, nor the actress who frankly has phoned it in since her return to DAYS.
Dannifer is just a clusterfuck of epic proportions - Gary Tomlin might like them, but I see Dannifer as a desecration of what Jennifer used to be, in the far off days when Missy Reeves and Matt Ashford were very much super couple material.
Daniel mourned Daniel for all of 5 seconds LOL
How I'd love Daniel to turn up again very much alive, tell Daniel to go to hell, and then start romancing a new lady.
Edited by Evan, Dec 6 2012, 06:41 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shar_d
Member Avatar

Lol I thought it was only me. Everytime I try typing j e n it comes up as j a c k. Is it the mods who are doing this or is it a system glitch?
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Lol. This is funny! :biggrin:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic