Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Jen to Dan: I love you; Airs week of December 10th
Topic Started: Dec 6 2012, 02:22 PM (9,855 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

Apparently some members weren't around here for the filtering Days. Good times. People, lets just have fun, taking this shit too seriously can give us a heart attack.
Edited by LuvingLumi, Dec 6 2012, 06:51 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I am so sick and tired of this contrived, stupid, rushed, unromantic, pathetic, and boring story! :soapbox:
Offline Profile Goto Top

world50

How can anybody take this soap seriously anymore.......the writing is just so horrible. :shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

world50

lily20
Dec 6 2012, 06:33 PM
elaine
Dec 6 2012, 05:05 PM
Now I remember why I haven't been here in a while. You all certainly have the right to your feelings, but there are those of us who, unlike you folks, like the story line and knew all along that they were going to end up again. What a shame that there's all this venom here....I'm sure glad that they are not REAL people...only storytime stuff!! Good luck and enjoy!!
I guess you're 4% of the Jacknifer fans
Actually I think it is C o r d a y and T o m s e l l who are violating the boards. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ireland98

Ellie
Dec 6 2012, 02:22 PM
In the hospital, Jack tells Jack that she regrets what she said. She doesn't remember what it is she said, but he takes this statement to mean that she regrets having told him she loves him.

But then later, her memories "come flooding back"...
Posted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

annie21

Yeah, so let's have fun with this. filter thing

We all know the beloved character of Jac.kiniel (part J a c k Russell and part Cocker Spaniel) with long blonde hair, a tendency to chew on things, and a bad habit of following around shaggy dudes (remember Emilio?) and sleazy doctor types.

And then there's Jac.knifer who is famous for driving tractor trailers recklessly on the Interstate and turning them over on sharp turns, causing multi-car pile-ups, much to the chagrin of the state police. A walking traffic accident waiting to happen.

ETA: I forgot to add Jac.kiel O'Neill, the professional basketball player by day and journalist/terrorist kidnapping victim by night. Known for being put in death-causing and death-defying situations.

(Sorry, but was the best I could do on short notice.)

Edited by annie21, Dec 7 2012, 12:04 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

Ok good to know what days I don't need to watch
Offline Profile Goto Top

lily20

mods should turn off the filter crap because the idiots at days will think some people hate J a c k and actually like d a n i e l and J e n n i f e r together.
Edited by lily20, Dec 6 2012, 07:33 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

oh ok, so thats whats going on,,,hahahaha,,,I thought I was losing my mind when I couldn't get my post to come out right....I am seeing the humor in it....I think..lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

lily20
Dec 6 2012, 07:32 PM
mods should turn off the filter crap because the idiots at days will think some people hate J a c k and actually like d a n i e l and J e n n i f e r together.
I'm pretty sure they can figure it out. Besides some people don't love Jackiel and actually like Jacknifer and Jackiel together. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

The censor stuff is annoying - I like reading people's posts as they are, in any context. That's just me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Jackieliel

Jackielnifer

Jackieliel

EJ

Sami

Rafe

Ahem. I'm disappointed that the threesome's names haven't been changed. I vote for teapot, scrunchy, & dopey.
Edited by SoapGal1, Dec 6 2012, 07:59 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I don't like and I get annoyed when people ignore my moderations. So currently, I win.

It's not permanent. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Oh boy! I think this is one for the record books!

Wonderboy saving Snowhite while The Witched Witch of the West watches.... Damn it!... I wanted the WWW to assist and be partly responsible for saving Snowwhite. I wanted to hear snowwhite thank Nicole for help saving her life. Was that too much to ask?

But no. We just get more of Wonderboy&GEN.....it is so freaken hilarious.
Just say the words Snowwhite, nice a loud. I LOVE YOU WONDERBOY and then let's call it a day.

I knew I could get around DR's PTB. Thanks for the fun!!
Edited by Dreamer, Dec 6 2012, 08:18 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 6 2012, 08:05 PM
I don't like and I get annoyed when people ignore my moderations. So currently, I win.

It's not permanent. ;)
It is your board and decisions, so I will respect your authority. :)

I guess I just don't understand an "uncensored community" using censorship as a tactic, that's all.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Lol, well we've come up with plenty of D.aniel Jonas synonyms/nicknames over the years... guess it's time to put them to good use! :P
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Dec 6 2012, 08:21 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I am so glad that BillyJaKDeveraux fans have come by, begging TomSell to bring BillJakDeveraux back Salem.
He is adored and respected and talented and funny, he deserves to have a new woman.

Nicole would be a great choice for him. Jacole would rock 100x more than WonderBoy & Snowwhite.

Edited by Dreamer, Dec 6 2012, 08:30 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar

DAYS' writers are so dumb. 42 dislikes and NO likes. Seriously. -_-
Offline Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

Nope. 44 dislikes and 1 like. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

esp13
Dec 6 2012, 08:40 PM
Nope. 44 dislikes and 1 like. :)
47 dislikes. :)
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Dec 6 2012, 08:44 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic